Oh, Micah Micah Micah

blueblood70

Reaction score
......but some of us (1) hope the play on the field does the talking all season and in big games, (2) hope relatives can keep quiet in social media about your teammates, (3) hope there's willingness to own up to the very own play when it's not so complimentary, at times, and (4) leave critiques on other teams and opponents or league peers out of your social media when its unnecessary, unwarranted or not your place................or soon the board will gain steam in critiquing you just as harsh as Dak, who has to stand in front of cameras being team friendly, deflective and PC correct at all times, gets treated on a regular basis.
that's the problem here there are players/coaches who have been quiet or more reserved that are being ripped apart stating leadership is ranting, raving, and cussing out your teammates etc.., they are saying theres no passion and fire and yet when dez, MI, or TO did it, it was too much of a distraction? thye say this type of podcasts and interviews are a distraction , right somehow the fans think they have the answers and demand change LOL

look these people are who they are the fans need to accept it because it's not going to change, personalities are what they are, and all players are very different. crying on forum demanding change is falling of deaf ears.

i get it but this type of player is HEAR TO STAY, The SM world, over- saturation of media its 24-7 now and they grew up with it in their hand, some embrace it like MP but other are in the middle. all fans will NEVER be happy. they FEEL they make stipulations and set expecations that they would NEVER accept intheir own personal lives IE strangers telling them how they should act and what they should say or do.

again i don't see any problem with that video or the reactions. Yes he says too much at times still dont under the TJ watt comment but it its what it is..inthis VIDEO not thing seemed like it needed this much of an overreaction.

blueblood70

Reaction score
.....only on game day, between the lines, and while the clock is running does it define "enemy".
100% I'm glad somebody gets it but people in here don't understand the new generation. they exchange jerseys they have lunch and hang out on vaca with out of these on field enemies. it's the new normal people need to get used to it and stop complaining so much...

Cmac

Reaction score
that's the problem here there are players/coaches who have been quiet or more reserved that are being ripped apart stating leadership is ranting, raving, and cussing out your teammates etc.., they are saying theres no passion and fire and yet when dez, MI, or TO did it, it was too much of a distraction? thye say this type of podcasts and interviews are a distraction , right somehow the fans think they have the answers and demand change LOL

look these people are who they are the fans need to accept it because it's not going to change, personalities are what they are, and all players are very different. crying on forum demanding change is falling of deaf ears.

i get it but this type of player is HEAR TO STAY, The SM world, over- saturation of media its 24-7 now and they grew up with it in their hand, some embrace it like MP but other are in the middle. all fans will NEVER be happy. they FEEL they make stipulations and set expecations that they would NEVER accept intheir own personal lives IE strangers telling them how they should act and what they should say or do.

again i don't see any problem with that video or the reactions. Yes he says too much at times still dont under the TJ watt comment but it its what it is..inthis VIDEO not thing seemed like it needed this much of an overreaction.
On that note, a quote regarding talking: "Constantly talking isn't necessarily communication." It becomes gum-flappin' at some point.

blueblood70

Reaction score
On that note, a quote regarding talking: "Constantly talking isn't necessarily communication." It becomes gum-flappin' at some point.
Sure, I guess people around here you know in this forum and social media needs to take heed of that LOL noting but gum flapping in here.. I've never seen a place full of GM's and NFL executives that know everything about football and know how to fix everything about the Cowboys and yet everything they say it's being said to a bunch of amateurs in a forum in which no NFL executives are visiting watching or hearing therefore it's all falling on deaf ears.....

But if we're talking about players this team is built a little more like Mike McCarthy and the fact that he likes to do things behind closed doors everyone saying there's no discipline no accountability nobody's saying anything but I guarantee in close practices close locker rooms in meetings that people don't get to come to they're trying to address these things...

But hey the fans are a bunch of know it alls they like to say things we're all in here talking and it means nothing nothing we say means a damn thing...

My advice is fans need to set their expectations differently but deeming themselves experts and ripping apart every part of the team on a daily basis they seem to be completely unhappy with anything that's going on on the field off the field why are they even fans I don't even understand why you would put yourself through all this time wasting misery.....​
I'm a glass half empty person but I try to find the good in things I try to be the voice of reason sometimes you know you gotta look beyond what you think you see on the surface but yeah this place is full of that but this particular interview hurt no one there's nothing said in this very short video that should bother anyone..​
If it bothers the fans but the only person I see it bothered is Lewis they should look in the mirror because their defense did get beat down they didn't stop or slow down a single Packers offensive series... I mean what was it the 4th play of the game there was like a penalty and after that it was all avalanche downhill the whole team collapsed so anybody has a problem with the question and answer and reaction to said answer when it was all true really need to look at themselves in the mirror because if it bothers them it's because they played like crap....​
The whole team played like crap but the fact is if the defense could have bowed up at all in the second-half you know like the 49ers defense did they didn't play well in the first half of their game they were down about the same amount of points but in the second-half their defense gave them opportunities ours allowed three straight very easy 21 points right out of the gate from halftime...​
So yeah I expect some players to be defensive about what they may have heard in that interview but it's all true and I'm not blaming Micah for asking the question and not creating drama by being offended by what was absolutely true....​

BlueStar22

Reaction score
This dude becomes more insufferable by the day.

He interviews the QB who sliced & diced our defense in the playoffs, then has the audacity to say “yeah for sure” when Jordan Love mentioned the Packers had confidence in being able to exploit the Cowboys’ secondary.

Then Jourdan Lewis commented on twitter about it.

I’m sorry, but I genuinely do not want Micah on this team.

You don't have to watch his content. I think a lot of you should unplug from this team until at least the draft.

Cmac

Reaction score
Sure, I guess people around here you know in this forum and social media needs to take heed of that LOL noting but gum flapping in here.. I've never seen a place full of GM's and NFL executives that know everything about football and know how to fix everything about the Cowboys and yet everything they say it's being said to a bunch of amateurs in a forum in which no NFL executives are visiting watching or hearing therefore it's all falling on deaf ears.....

But if we're talking about players this team is built a little more like Mike McCarthy and the fact that he likes to do things behind closed doors everyone saying there's no discipline no accountability nobody's saying anything but I guarantee in close practices close locker rooms in meetings that people don't get to come to they're trying to address these things...

But hey the fans are a bunch of know it alls they like to say things we're all in here talking and it means nothing nothing we say means a damn thing...

My advice is fans need to set their expectations differently but deeming themselves experts and ripping apart every part of the team on a daily basis they seem to be completely unhappy with anything that's going on on the field off the field why are they even fans I don't even understand why you would put yourself through all this time wasting misery.....​
I'm a glass half empty person but I try to find the good in things I try to be the voice of reason sometimes you know you gotta look beyond what you think you see on the surface but yeah this place is full of that but this particular interview hurt no one there's nothing said in this very short video that should bother anyone..​
If it bothers the fans but the only person I see it bothered is Lewis they should look in the mirror because their defense did get beat down they didn't stop or slow down a single Packers offensive series... I mean what was it the 4th play of the game there was like a penalty and after that it was all avalanche downhill the whole team collapsed so anybody has a problem with the question and answer and reaction to said answer when it was all true really need to look at themselves in the mirror because if it bothers them it's because they played like crap....​
The whole team played like crap but the fact is if the defense could have bowed up at all in the second-half you know like the 49ers defense did they didn't play well in the first half of their game they were down about the same amount of points but in the second-half their defense gave them opportunities ours allowed three straight very easy 21 points right out of the gate from halftime...​
So yeah I expect some players to be defensive about what they may have heard in that interview but it's all true and I'm not blaming Micah for asking the question and not creating drama by being offended by what was absolutely true....​
Another quote....."Attitude reflects leadership". I agree that the "whole team played like crap" instead of the barrage mainly at Dak that is routine on the board.

Footnote about attitude....

.....this will get you labeled negatively because of feelings, almost immediately on this board, instead of being viewed as passionate.
OIP.uZda8GUd5fRoBn-Zd8cLQAHaEK

.....this will get you labeled a leader on this team because of feelings, almost immediately on this board.
OIP.RCme4FRN8gz2CPcjfYCoUwHaF8

I can't tell if the glass is half full or half empty.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You don't have to watch his content. I think a lot of you should unplug from this team until at least the draft.
I agree I mean if it bothers you that much don't watch it but then people won't have anything to cry about... This video really didn't have anything in it that should have triggered anybody but I get why all year, all the podcasts, all the talk, and the way seasons end would make people bitter, a little salty, but this is a little out of control being this twisted up over this particular content......

bottleKids

Reaction score
What am I missing here? Season’s over. This is just two men sitting down talking football. Love didn’t say anything no one playing the Cowboys didn’t already know, and Micah was just asking questions leading Love into no damaging answers.

Hope you get your wish and Micah goes elsewhere but we better get a king’s ransom for him. Just don’t sit here *****ing about our pass rush after he’s gone.
This.

Creeper

Reaction score
I can't hear the conversation because it was removed from teh OP but GB said they could run on Dallas - they did. They said they thought they could exploit the Cowboys secondary - they did. Was Micah supposed to disagree with him? Tell him, "not you didn't"?

GB simply outcoached and outsmarted the Cowboys defense. Quinn is gone, as he should be. Micah gets the blame for what exactly?

JLew responded, but he might have been the only DB who actually had a less than stinky game. Otherwise, I am still seeing GB receivers 30 yards downfield uncovered.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Yeah never had to worry about Leroy Jordan kissing Terry Bradshaw's behind telling him how great it was that he could complete passes to Lynn Swann and John stallworth on our secondary.
Micah Parsons has officially become a smacked mass

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
You can't serve god and riches...

and you can't serve football and fame at the same time. One will devour the other. One is about YOU and the other is about THE TEAM.

Proof

Reaction score
What kind of pass rush did we have vs GB with Micah?

How many sacks has Micah had in 4 playoff games?

Micah and D Law were tired at the end of the season.

Send Micah away and get as much as you can for him!

I respect Jourdan Lewis more than ever. Plays as hard as anyone on our team and has the guts to call out the big mouth superstar on D.
"what kind of pass rush did we have vs gb with micah" is a simplistic view point. it will be much, much worse without him.

just for reference though, myles garrett and tj watt have only played in 3 playoff games in their careers. both have 1 sack in those 3 games.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
What am I missing here? Season’s over. This is just two men sitting down talking football. Love didn’t say anything no one playing the Cowboys didn’t already know, and Micah was just asking questions leading Love into no damaging answers.

Hope you get your wish and Micah goes elsewhere but we better get a king’s ransom for him. Just don’t sit here *****ing about our pass rush after he’s gone.
Bet Washington would take him in a heartbeat.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
when did he ever do that? Johnsons cowboys had the party house n some of the wildest stories.
I've read a book that spoke a little about that party house so given that be as it may you sir are right. Jimmy would have just let him be as long as he was starring on the field. I stand corrected.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I've read a book that spoke a little about that party house so given that be as it may you sir are right. Jimmy would have just let him be as long as he was starring on the field. I stand corrected.
they were certainly some wild times.

we won a lot so a lot was forgiven. Just the way of works.