Oh, Micah Micah Micah

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The best what?????? If he's the best that the NFL has to offer then what happen to him in the second half of this past season? If he's the best in the game, then how did the Packer's QB have tons of time to find his open targets. I don't want to hear about him getting chipped or double or tripled team because the other studs in the league are treated the same way and they excelled at their craft. Whereas Parsons was too busy sitting by himself on the bench sulking and whining to HIMSELF. Parsons is a ME, ME, ME player, you never see him running on the field trying to get to his mates to up their game. It's normally the other way around with Parsons, his mates are going up to him begging and pleading for Parsons to do his job and lose the " I feel defeated " look and do his job! Parsons has been exposed for who he really is and he's not what you would call a TEAM PLAYER. Hopefully, Quinn will do us all a favor and trade for Parsons in the very near future.
I will continue to stress, YES he may be getting a lot of attention on the field in terms of being blocked by how many people, SO WHAT, it's not every play!! There are plays where they realize he can be blocked by one person, and he still doesn't excel

starfan1

Reaction score
Yeah I remember our defense before Micah arrived do you want to go back to those days?
I don’t necessarily agree with MC but what has our defense done with Micah he disappears in post season like the rest of them

If we don’t get turnovers we are middling defense that can’t stop run . Defense has been our biggest issue for a decade or more

All Dan Quinn did was increase turnovers we still can’t stop the run and teams just run at Micah

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Reminds me of that age old bit of wisdom, "Son, no matter hot she is. someone is sick of her crap".

I don't expect rivals to automatically dislike each other. I miss the days of real rivalries when players often did dislike each other, but those days left when FA took over.

Ya have to pay attention to the optics though. It's just to fresh right now. The season isn't even over. At least give us the illusion that you hate your rivals until deep into the offseason.

Parsons could have suggested Love couldn't spell Cat during the interview. Give us something! lol

starfan1

Reaction score
Ok, so while I see your point and I'm sure some would, Landry led the Cowboys to five Super Bowls, 13 Divisional titles, and 12 NFC Championship games. That's a far cry from what this team has done the past 28 years.
Landry was my favorite coach with Johnson my second favorite

Landry had his success pre jones era and pre salary cap

I don’t know he has same success now and especially under jones

Jones is biggest problem

Reactions: ICP

XXLMike

Reaction score
Parsons is soft - he’s a flake who cries on X.

Ask yourself would Randy White act like this ?

Trade this awesome person

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
It's like when Romo said if losing a game is the worst thing to happen to him, yadda yadda. If our players aren't eating, sleeping, breathing, and crapping football, they don't care...I guess.
I mean if you wore a hat backwards or played golf in your off time you were considered the anti-Christ and hated football. Didn’t you get the memo?

I think the issue here is the social media talking. It’s worn thin and if you’re going to open yourself up to that you have to be very careful in what you say. It really hasn’t been a good look since the loss and a little more self awareness can go along way. See 88 and his catching balls and making millions. Fans want to hear catching balls and winning championships.

I may rag on 4, but I respect the fact he’s stepped back and let things cool off for bit. I think these guys could learn from that approach.

starfan1

Reaction score
Then why even have a favorite team? Just watch the NFL as a neutral bystander.
It’s is possible to have a favorite team and not get too worked up over the results you know

You can hope for the pinnacle of success and when it doesn’t happen realize it’s just entertainment

Cmac

Reaction score
This board hates Micah. It hates Dak. It hates CeeDee. It hates McCarthy. I’m struggling to find anyone they actually like on this team they purportedly support.
I think its Lance leading the "like poll" right now.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You're one of the most annoying posters here. Take your run on sentences somewhere else
nope i'm here and what are you going to do about it?? damn right i'm annoying why because i WILL NOT FALL IN LINE with the pitchfork and torch holding crowd 24-7 ripping of the team i support? its year-round now ramps up after playoff losses ; not a player or coach is safe and now fans who are true fans get attacked and i will not back down.. just know i will be the VOR and come in and see things differently as i did here with this video that has all panties in giant wad of overreactions. i will react this way and i will defend the team IF the situation needs it and this is one this thread is ridiculous.

by the way my run on sentences are by design. I do not and will not make time to type so i use talk to text and dont typically go back and fix errors..sorry not worth it...

Lets go or my guy "Here we go!!!!"