Oh, Micah Micah Micah

Asklesko

Reaction score
Jordan Love is the enemy. Micah should not be cozying up to him. That's just wrong.

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
Jordan Love is the enemy. Micah should not be cozying up to him. That's just wrong.
Cozying up to other players from elite franchises is pretty smart from him. He sees the Cowboys are not going anywhere under the Jones' family ownership and it's pretty clear around here he isn't wanted in Dallas anymore.

Micah probably aspires to at least experience a Super Bowl week at least once

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So just to confirm, you’re mad because an adult can compartmentalize a sport? Ok.
It's like when Romo said if losing a game is the worst thing to happen to him, yadda yadda. If our players aren't eating, sleeping, breathing, and crapping football, they don't care...I guess.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
It's like when Romo said if losing a game is the worst thing to happen to him, yadda yadda. If our players aren't eating, sleeping, breathing, and crapping football, they don't care...I guess.
Sports just aren’t worth getting upset over. I’ve been a fan for nearly 40 years now and I just want to enjoy the 17+games I get a year. I can’t effect the outcome anyway!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
What am I missing here? Season’s over. This is just two men sitting down talking football. Love didn’t say anything no one playing the Cowboys didn’t already know, and Micah was just asking questions leading Love into no damaging answers.

Hope you get your wish and Micah goes elsewhere but we better get a king’s ransom for him. Just don’t sit here *****ing about our pass rush after he’s gone.
I honestly dont see what the big deal is, Jordon Love is literally just telling everyone what the game plan was. Said "you guys have a DB playing LB, we knew we could run all day and that would open up the pass".

Yeah, like duh, anybody that watched that game already knew this. This is like Love saying that if you touch a boiling pot you can burn yourself. Gee, thanks a million Captain Obvious.

Like what did you guys want Micah to do about it, jump across the table and body slam Love because the truth hurts?

Life lesson here boys and girls, sometimes the truth hurts, and you have to put your big boy or big girl pants on and deal with it, not cry about it.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
For all the talking and talking that Micah does, where is McCarthy???

Does he not care about all the pot stirring that Micah is doing?
Its the offseason, players have their own lives and their own interest and being on Youtube or having a Podcast is what Micah wants to do.

And what exactly is McCarthy going to say or do about it? He has no authority or power to do anything, he is a lame duck coach that will be gone after this coming season and Micah and everybody else on the team knows it.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
It's sickening honestly. But like @JohnsKey19 said above, there is nobody in that locker room that will check him. I don't even think D-Law has his ear.
D-Law is too tired to say anything to anybody these days.........................poor guy, had to play 17 games and was just wore out for the playoffs, if only the other teams had to play 17 games also then it would be fair............oh, wait.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Cozying up to other players from elite franchises is pretty smart from him. He sees the Cowboys are not going anywhere under the Jones' family ownership and it's pretty clear around here he isn't wanted in Dallas anymore.

Micah probably aspires to at least experience a Super Bowl week at least once
Packers are elite?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Its the offseason, players have their own lives and their own interest and being on Youtube or having a Podcast is what Micah wants to do.

And what exactly is McCarthy going to say or do about it? He has no authority or power to do anything, he is a lame duck coach that will be gone after this coming season and Micah and everybody else on the team knows it.
shhh the pack has decided Micah should not talk

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Yeah let’s make the best pass rusher in the NFL a full time Mike linebacker. That will show him. Quarterback’s around the league will be shaking in their boots. :rolleyes:
The best what?????? If he's the best that the NFL has to offer then what happen to him in the second half of this past season? If he's the best in the game, then how did the Packer's QB have tons of time to find his open targets. I don't want to hear about him getting chipped or double or tripled team because the other studs in the league are treated the same way and they excelled at their craft. Whereas Parsons was too busy sitting by himself on the bench sulking and whining to HIMSELF. Parsons is a ME, ME, ME player, you never see him running on the field trying to get to his mates to up their game. It's normally the other way around with Parsons, his mates are going up to him begging and pleading for Parsons to do his job and lose the " I feel defeated " look and do his job! Parsons has been exposed for who he really is and he's not what you would call a TEAM PLAYER. Hopefully, Quinn will do us all a favor and trade for Parsons in the very near future.

doomsday808

Reaction score
But.... Jordan Love did Slice and Dice the defense... I don't get. Who's not in touch with reality? And why are we in denial that we get our ***** kicked. Oh yeah, the culture.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Sports just aren’t worth getting upset over. I’ve been a fan for nearly 40 years now and I just want to enjoy the 17+games I get a year. I can’t effect the outcome anyway!
Then why even have a favorite team? Just watch the NFL as a neutral bystander.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Lol I mean he’s right. We couldn’t cover ish that game. He does talk to much.. but taking on 2/3 guys .. he does a hell of a lot for our defense. Get us DJ Reader

cowboyed

Reaction score
We tolerate Pro-Bowls where NFC and AFC players buddy up playing friendly competition games. They hook up on charities and players of different teams that went to the same college or know each other in the areas they live in communicate particularly in the off-season. It has been said many times that NFL is a fraternity. I am more about how Parsons plays on the field than him posing as a media showman.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This dude becomes more insufferable by the day.

He interviews the QB who sliced & diced our defense in the playoffs, then has the audacity to say “yeah for sure” when Jordan Love mentioned the Packers had confidence in being able to exploit the Cowboys’ secondary.

Then Jourdan Lewis commented on twitter about it.

I’m sorry, but I genuinely do not want Micah on this team.

Last year I wanted 2#1s plus for him. We could be poised to draft a awesome QB.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
He was literally hired to not care.

If he cared and tried to make things right he wouldn't have a job right now.

Parsons is levels above McCarthy when it comes to power within in the Cowboys.
I love the way people use the word "literally", it shows they have no idea the meaning of the word.

Cmac

Reaction score
man when I open this video I I was expecting to hear something really stupid and a bunch of crazy things said by Micah Parsons and it seems to me y'all just don't like that he had this interview. It triggered you all of it triggered you because you see him on the Internet??? I'm what exactly about the video triggered you you say that you don't want him on the team for what asking a valid question to one of our last opponents who is also not playing tomorrow night and that guy was right Jordan love said it right just like Josh Allen came in after the game and said that wasn't even their game plan but they saw how bad Dan Quinn wanted to stay in nickel stay and dime just leave gaping holes not to fill so they decide to run all day.....

exactly what about the video triggers you except for the fact that the season's over for them and they're both up there talking, so I guess you don't want Jordan love on your team anymore either if you had this chance because he was talking???

you do realize this is the generation we're dealing with??

I get it you want everyone to be depressed standing at the edge of a Cliff and threatening to end their life because of the way the last game ended and they should be hiding in a hole locked in a room studying film and trying to make their game better but in the reality this is what a lot of these aged players grew up with Twitter Snapchat social media on a whole Facebook we're talking in a forum 24/7 this place is going off well this guy grew up with a phone in his hand this is a different generation than even mine I'm 54 do you want him talking less sure that is not ever going to happen it's going to get worse this is the generation of sports that we live in a lot of them post on social media along with their families...
......but some of us (1) hope the play on the field does the talking all season and in big games, (2) hope relatives can keep quiet in social media about your teammates, (3) hope there's willingness to own up to the very own play when it's not so complimentary, at times, and (4) leave critiques on other teams and opponents or league peers out of your social media when its unnecessary, unwarranted or not your place................or soon the board will gain steam in critiquing you just as harsh as Dak, who has to stand in front of cameras being team friendly, deflective and PC correct at all times, gets treated on a regular basis.