Oh, Micah Micah Micah

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
you mean some of the old guard like they made the movie north Dallas 40 from who would never have survived the media onslaught and saturation that we have now you mean the teams that you think Tom Landry handled when we had dudes that were known to have drug problems back then and some of them doping problems that they allowed back then that they don't even allow now or do you mean the White House incidents and all the big problems that the Cowboys had that even recently Michael Irvin still having some problems so much so that TMZ and people are following him around you imagine if we had social media back then in the same manner to where they just send everybody following these two dudes around 24/7??

You had crazy people in the locker room pooping and peeing on things and doing drugs and going to parties and having ladies and if they had social media back then they would have Bing giant hypocrites to try to tell somebody to not be part of social media I mean it's it's Michael Parsons out there snorting lines off plates I mean is he been busted going to white houses doing illegal things this reminds me of people not liking Terrell Owens even though Terrell Owens was one of the hardest working off season had his body in great shape did everything he could to come back from injuries I mean the man was clean never got in trouble with the law from what I understood he may have never even drank alcohol he's one of the cleanest dudes on the team that everyone wanted to run off because of the way he talked he liked to talk to the media he liked to talk about himself... But at least he's not out there having lawsuits on him like deshaun Watson and some of the other people around the NFL getting suspended for many things Micah Parsons to me I mean I can't tell up to this point but I don't think he's ever been accused of doing anything outside of some locker room antics that everybody does I remember that came up before the draft but that was nothing..

What exactly illegally or just really crazy has he ever done the same thing with Terrell Owens other than attract attention to themselves which is not new in the NFL he's not having a Antonio Brown moment there's been some far worse things done from players on other teams in our own in the history of our old guard as you say.... I mean just imagine the hype spin that Broadway Joe with The Jets who really didn't do much to get that championship the way he dressed the parties they went to the clubs they hung out if somebody followed them around like TMZ and things ended up on Twitter in real time there's no backing away from it there's no cover ups there's no pain immediately not post videos this stuff is happening in real time for these players...

I thought somehow you think bill Parcells somehow had any control of say what Lt. did with all his drug problems and partying he did before games.. He didn't and guess what he didn't challenge him he didn't bench him he didn't he didn't do anything because he's a star that's what happens with stars they make examples out of middlings hanger ONS the low hangingof the teams that's who get the treatment that you think these players would get that it would not matter if Tom Landry was here or Jimmy Johnson they had no control when it come to players doing their own thing but sometimes it's not always the right thing...

But please stop the hypocrisy by fans acting like in the 60s seventies 80s and 90s somehow there weren't lots of players like this or worse and this guy just come out and do an interview and he's getting all this hate and I don't even see where it's coming from.... This is the generation they grew up in and that we should be understanding of that they're in the limelight 24/7 self promotion and social media are at the forefront...
Why are you acting like everyone in the league is acting like Micah? They are not.

Micah is an EXTREME case of look at me. I am so smart. I am actually embarrassed for him. Saying TJ Watt is not a top 5 pass rusher! Saying, “oh sure” regarding Loves comments about taking advantage of his DB teammates.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It pretty obvious he's like "what the hell". JL talking about how he knew their receivers would cook our DBs. He basically said they can't cover without pass rush and Micah just like "yeah, for sure".
Yeah it's pretty obvious it's not pretty obvious he meant what the hell like that you can talk like that after you just dismantled our defense you do realize that they ran the ball so well Dan Quinn never adjusted did you see the holes did you see I mean do I need to repost how open their wide receivers were maybe Jordan Lewis needs to take a look at himself in the mirror as well they all got burned like toast.. The entire team had a meltdown Michael Parson didn't say anything bad about our team and the yeah for sure thing is more of a filler thing for him to have no response because you're supposed to be unbiased when you're doing an interview you're not supposed to be Micah Parsons of the Dallas Cowboys literally you're the interviewer you're asking a question in a neutral manner and you're not gonna respond like hey I think you're a ******* we've whooped your *** because he had no way go back that up... His receivers in fact did get open his receivers did in fact burn our Db's their office destroyed our defense... So now you're mad because Micah Parsons asked the question of what the game plan was and didn't have a response to it as if it was a fan at a bar having an argument with a opponents fans that's not how that works...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Why are you acting like everyone in the league is acting like Micah? They are not.

Micah is an EXTREME case of look at me. I am so smart. I am actually embarrassed for him. Saying TJ Watt is not a top 5 pass rusher! Saying, “oh sure” regarding Loves comments about taking advantage of his DB teammates.
Why engage?

You know you're not going to read the nonsense wall of letters he responds with lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
I guess, but seems pretty obvious to me.

Repeating what Parsons said with a question mark. I mean, what else does that mean?

Seems like you might be in denial.
Ohh no you know who's in denial that'd be Jordan Lewis would you eat what we want to post all those wide open guys again I mean is that what we want to do because whatever Jordan loves said the interviewer was not a Dallas cowboy player at the time he was an interviewer asking a question and he's not gonna respond in a defensive manner like a fan would maybe you don't understand how that works he invited him there to the podcast he's not gonna sit there and have a big giant argument with him it wasn't gonna turn into a heated debate it was a simple question and a simple answer and to me it was a very neutral response to not make it get to be a heated back and forth thing...

But again why don't you have any of those defenders come here and try to defend what they did and try to have a response for that because dudes were running wide open all game they dropped 40 points on our defense they embarrassed our entire defense as far as Jordan loves concerned he was right anything that they practiced for all week and in meetings had discussions it turned out to be true it's a straight up fact we couldn't cover we couldn't tackle we couldn't get pressure we couldn't stop the run we couldn't stop the pass we couldn't stop them from even getting touchdowns after touchdown after touchdown after touchdown we call that being burnt toast be humble that's what Michael Parsons was doing he's not gonna respond and argue with the man he interviewed him he asked a simple question got a simple answer and wasn't gonna sit here and have a big debate because you know what we lost that game everything Jordan loves said was actually true for this particular game..

You do remember the game they referring to when Dan Quinn's defense also blew a 14 point fourth quarter lead in much the same manner I mean you not see that game either I mean from Jordan Lowe's perspective they own the damn Cowboys and he should feel that way until further notice..

Sydla

Reaction score
This dude becomes more insufferable by the day.

He interviews the QB who sliced & diced our defense in the playoffs, then has the audacity to say “yeah for sure” when Jordan Love mentioned the Packers had confidence in being able to exploit the Cowboys’ secondary.

Then Jourdan Lewis commented on twitter about it.

I’m sorry, but I genuinely do not want Micah on this team.

He needs to learn to shut the hell up

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Yeah it's pretty obvious it's not pretty obvious he meant what the hell like that you can talk like that after you just dismantled our defense you do realize that they ran the ball so well Dan Quinn never adjusted did you see the holes did you see I mean do I need to repost how open their wide receivers were maybe Jordan Lewis needs to take a look at himself in the mirror as well they all got burned like toast.. The entire team had a meltdown Michael Parson didn't say anything bad about our team and the yeah for sure thing is more of a filler thing for him to have no response because you're supposed to be unbiased when you're doing an interview you're not supposed to be Micah Parsons of the Dallas Cowboys literally you're the interviewer you're asking a question in a neutral manner and you're not gonna respond like hey I think you're a ******* we've whooped your *** because he had no way go back that up... His receivers in fact did get open his receivers did in fact burn our Db's their office destroyed our defense... So now you're mad because Micah Parsons asked the question of what the game plan was and didn't have a response to it as if it was a fan at a bar having an argument with a opponents fans that's not how that works...
I'm mad bc Parsons is hosting the dude who just spanked you and sent you home & letting him tell you how he did it.

I get they played bad, but this is just all around weak and a bad look. Would never do that to my teammates.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
He needs to learn to shut the hell up
A friend I worked with who passed had a great saying, " I wish people would shut the hell up and just do their damn job" I miss you, Sonny, you were a good one.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score

Look I don't listen to these videos unless someone posts it they become some kind of thing here and force me to go listen to it because I don't care maybe you should stop caring if it bothers you so much Jordan Love's comments are 100% correct because why two years in a row the Green Bay Packers found a way to embarrass the Cowboys matter of fact from where he sits everything he's seen since he's come into the league is Green Bay lifting her leg on us we ended 2014/2016 much the same way.. Do you not remember being embarrassed in the fourth quarter giving up a 14 point lead cause that defense couldn't stop anyone and we lost an overtime in Green Bay that was just in 2022 and then this game everything Jordan loves said is true why would anybody have a problem with it why would Michael Parsons getting a heated debate in an argument when he was supposed to be a neutral interviewer you ask a question you allow the answer and his response was more like he's not gonna get into it... They literally just let the back end up and the front end and all everyone around there wasn't anybody yet on that defense that played well.. So what response would you have like somebody to punch him in the face for saying what the truth is that the Green Bay Packers the 49ers and lost any other team we've come across that's been physical has embarrassed the Dallas Cowboys team. Especially the defense and I for one am happy that Dan Quinn is gone...

you can blame Micah Parsons all you want that was the worst scheme I've seen to play all that zone nickel and dime against that team in that moment it's on Dan Quinn...

Adreme

Reaction score
His teammate has a problem. You don't matter
Again so what? You have over 60 teammates (practice squad) so expecting them all to like you or not have a problem with you is foolish. Former players say all the time that there was always beef in the locker room between people. The only reason this beef is public is because the teammate is making it public. Otherwise this is just like every other locker room that has ever existed: some people get along great and some do not.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm mad bc Parsons is hosting the dude who just spanked you and sent you home & letting him tell you how he did it.

I get they played bad, but this is just all around weak and a bad look. Would never do that to my teammates.
Dude the season's over for both teams they're just players in the NFL having a quick conversation and when you're an interviewer that's what happens you're supposed to be neutral you're supposed to be unbiased you're supposed to ask a question and let the person answer it you're not supposed to have some heated debate and a big argument and reach over and punch the dude in the face especially since they lifted their leg on us and embarrassed our whole team not just Michael Parsons the whole team the Green Bay Packers been doing this for a very long time for the Cowboys in case you haven't noticed this is what Jordan love has witnessed...

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I guess, but seems pretty obvious to me.

Repeating what Parsons said with a question mark. I mean, what else does that mean?

Seems like you might be in denial.

Bro, you’re arguing with a guy who doesn’t use any punctuation, you really think he’s gonna understand the meaning of “?” At the end of JL repeating what podcast said.

blueblood70

Reaction score

I think you're reading into it ridiculous stuff they may not have liked what Jordan love said but I don't think Jordan Lewis is mad at Michael Parsons this is the whole same thing you think CD lamb was bad at Prescott during that game and it was never true he was frustrated with himself he was frustrated with the game and the heat of battle this stuff happens Jordan Lewis didn't like what Jordan love said but he ain't mad at Michael Parsons you're reading into the **** because that's what you feel like that you get from those 3 words and the question mark...?

That's your opinion you're allowed to have it but that is not what I think Jordan Lewis meant and Jordan Lewis don't have his leg to stand on because that man got burned like toast the same way as the rest of the team got burned and maybe actually facing your demons is better than hiding from it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Bro, you’re arguing with a guy who doesn’t use any punctuation, you really think he’s gonna understand the meaning of “?” At the end of JL repeating what podcast said.
Bro Bro yo dude, yo bro he won't get on the hate train, so go dog his text to talk posts

yo bro IDC lmao. you bro, dude and dudettes bros take my side or else. Right Not a chance

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score

So just to confirm, you’re mad because an adult can compartmentalize a sport? Ok.