Oh Silver Bear

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Just admit you screwed up and made a mistake when talkin about L.B.'s and the 3-4 and we'll move on, you'll be a better man for it and I'll at least repsect you can admit when you messed up!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2431482 said:
ROTFLMAO!
NO YOU DUMMY!
He couldn't play O.L.B. in the 3-4 but he DEFINATELY 100% COULD NEVER PLAY I.L.B. in the 3-4, he would have to be CUT OR TRADED cause he's TOO SMALL to play L.B. in the 3-4 defense MY GOD ARE YOU REALLY THIS UNINTELLIGENT when it comes to football 101????
The old saying goes, better to be thought of as a moron then to open your mouth and PROVE IT, cause YOU JUST PROVED IT!

dude your wrong get over it. I said 4-3 OLB get moved to ILB when transferring to a 3-4. That fact remains true. Whether they can hold up or not is something totally different. You of course fly off the handle and go on some rant to only eventually end up saying something that I already said.

ThatsmyQB;2431501 said:
Just admit you screwed up and made a mistake when talkin about L.B.'s and the 3-4 and we'll move on, you'll be a better man for it and I'll at least repsect you can admit when you messed up!

I messed up ? how exactlly did I miss when I said 4-3 OLB get moved to the ILB position?

I think you like to argue for the sake of arguing.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2431552 said:
dude your wrong get over it. I said 4-3 OLB get moved to ILB when transferring to a 3-4.

LOL I KNOW THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID AND THAT'S WRONG! LOL
LIKE I SAID, YOU WOULD MOVE DERRICK BROOKS TO I.L.B. IN A 3-4???
SERIOUSLY is that what you're TELLING ME??
Cause he's a 4-3 L.b. and if you moved to a 3-4 he'd play I.L.B. that's what you're tellin me, RIGHT???

That fact remains true

It's NOT A FACT it's a MYTH you CREATED in YOUR MIND show me hwere ANYONE ELSE SAY THAT, EVER!

I messed up ? how exactlly did I miss when I said 4-3 OLB get moved to the ILB position?

Cause that's NOT TRUE, it's thing you MADE UP in your OWN MIND!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2431667 said:
LOL I KNOW THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID AND THAT'S WRONG! LOL
LIKE I SAID, YOU WOULD MOVE DERRICK BROOKS TO I.L.B. IN A 3-4???
SERIOUSLY is that what you're TELLING ME??
Cause he's a 4-3 L.b. and if you moved to a 3-4 he'd play I.L.B. that's what you're tellin me, RIGHT???

It's NOT A FACT it's a MYTH you CREATED in YOUR MIND show me hwere ANYONE ELSE SAY THAT, EVER!

Cause that's NOT TRUE, it's thing you MADE UP in your OWN MIND!

Derrick Brooks plays OLB in a 4-3 he wouldn't play OLB in a 3-4 he would get moved to the inside. 4-3 OLB gets moved to ILB. I don't even see how you can argue this point but keep it up your really showing your football smarts.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2431270 said:
That's your comeback???
I ASK YOU TO ANSWER A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS since I PROVED YOU WRONG and your comeback is THIS?
That tells me you HAVE NO ANSWERS to my questions and thus proved me right!
Thank you and goodnight, come back next time when you can answer my questions and have a CLUE as to what you spew!

You should of just admitted you were wrong, it would of made you look less foolish!
Come Tell me Derrick Brooks would just move to I.L.B. in the 3-4 since he's an O.L.B. now and you said all O.L.B.'s in the 4-3 move to I.L.B. RIGHT?? LOL
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :laugh1: :lmao2: :laugh2:

i find it funny how everyone you discuss football with on this forum has no knowledge of football, but you seem to be basically a Rhodes scholar on the subject.

you really need to get over yourself already. you strongly resemble a poster from the ESPN message boards that used to post on the Cowboys board.....he was a complete tool and ruined the board with his foolishness.

stop acting like you are the be all end all of football. stop acting like your opinion is the only opinion that holds any weight in here.

just so you know, based on your track record of posting here, i can honestly say that you have very little credibility with most of the long time posters. also no one takes you seriously. maybe if you would bring some humility, stop posting in all caps, and show some class and respect for your fellow posters, you would be able to have more productive discussions. it would also help if you didnt act so omnipotent, when in fact you havent even reached grasshopper status.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2432212 said:
Derrick Brooks plays OLB in a 4-3 he wouldn't play OLB in a 3-4 he would get moved to the inside. 4-3 OLB gets moved to ILB. I don't even see how you can argue this point but keep it up your really showing your football smarts.

LOL YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!
you KEEP showing YOUR FOOTBALL SMARTS!
DERRICK BROOKS IS 6' 230 POUNDS, he would get CRUSHED, KILLED, MAULED if he MOVED TO I.L.B. in the 3-4 DEFENSE, WHAT DON'T YOU GET ABOUT THIS????????

If we played a 4-3 defense, Demarcus Ware would play the R.D.E. spot, but Spencer would play O.L.B. in the 4-3, yet if we played the 3-4 LIKE WE DO, Spencer would STILL BE AN O.L.B. he would NOT SWITCH to I.L.B., GET IT? LOL
KEEP SHOWING YOUR FOOTBALL SMARTS BUDDY!

WHAT PART ARE YOU MISSING?

Lets settle this like this, WHERE DID YOU HEAR from "ANYONE" that it's a given that if you play O.L.B. in the 4-3 you automatically get moved to I.L.B. in the 3-4???
Just tell me WHERE YOU HEARD THIS, tell me ANYONE in pro sports who EVER SAID THIS, and then MAYBE I'll believe you didn't just MAKE THIS UP IN YOUR OWN MIND and are passing it off as a fact! LOL

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2432334 said:
LOL YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!
you KEEP showing YOUR FOOTBALL SMARTS!
DERRICK BROOKS IS 6' 230 POUNDS, he would get CRUSHED, KILLED, MAULED if he MOVED TO I.L.B. in the 3-4 DEFENSE, WHAT DON'T YOU GET ABOUT THIS????????

If we played a 4-3 defense, Demarcus Ware would play the R.D.E. spot, but Spencer would play O.L.B. in the 4-3, yet if we played the 3-4 LIKE WE DO, Spencer would STILL BE AN O.L.B. he would NOT SWITCH to I.L.B., GET IT? LOL
KEEP SHOWING YOUR FOOTBALL SMARTS BUDDY!

WHAT PART ARE YOU MISSING?

Lets settle this like this, WHERE DID YOU HEAR from "ANYONE" that it's a given that if you play O.L.B. in the 4-3 you automatically get moved to I.L.B. in the 3-4???
Just tell me WHERE YOU HEARD THIS, tell me ANYONE in pro sports who EVER SAID THIS, and then MAYBE I'll believe you didn't just MAKE THIS UP IN YOUR OWN MIND and are passing it off as a fact! LOL

Why would Spencer be a OLB when he played DE in the 4-3 in college? If brooks put on more weight he would definitely play ILB in a 3-4. It's not as if 230 is anywhere near the ideal playing what for an OLB in a 3-4. But continue to dazzle me with your bull. Just out of curiosity how old are you? Since you've already stated with 100% certainty that Brooks couldn't play OLB in a 3-4 I really wish you would stop because it's getting annoying.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2432346 said:
Why would Spencer be a OLB when he played DE in the 4-3 in college?

DO I REALLY NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU?
but it doesn't surprise me I need to explain it.
COLLEGE O.T.'s are SMALLER then NFL TACKLES, which is why a lot of D.E.' s in college who aren't big enough but are fast and athletic ala Ware and Spencer project to O.L.B. in the NFL!

Spencer if we moved to a 4-3 WOULD PLAY WEAKSIDE O.L.B. with Ware moving to D.E.!

If brooks put on more weight he would definitely play ILB in a 3-4.

LOL he's 6' 230 pounds, how much weight do you think that kind of FRAME could put on?
PUH-LEASE!
if Tampa Bay switched to a 3-4 they would HAVE TO TRADE him CASE CLOSED not even open for discussion.

It's not as if 230 is anywhere near the ideal playing what for an OLB in a 3-4

EXACTLY and if it's TOO SMALL to play O.L.B. in a 3-4 WHY ON EARTH would you think it's BIG ENOUGH to play I.L.B. in the 3-4?? LOL
HENCE Brooks would NEVER FIT INTO THE 3-4 SCHEME AT ANY L.B. SPOT and would HAVE TO BE TRADED!!!!!!!

But continue to dazzle me with your bull. Just out of curiosity how old are you? Since you've already stated with 100% certainty that Brooks couldn't play OLB in a 3-4 I really wish you would stop because it's getting annoying.

The TRUTH is ANNOYING?
IT's A FACT there's NO WAY ON EARTH he would fit into I.L.B. in 3-4 Defense, as I've said time and time again, he'd get KILLEd, MAULED, RIPPED APART, BLOWN AWAY, KNOCKED ON HIS REAR END, BULLDOZED, RAMMED, CRUSHED, and EVERY OTHER description of getting RAN OVER by the big O-lineman as an I.L.b. in the 3-4 defense, for you NOT to think that to me is quite frankly MIND BOGGLING and tells me just what type of intelligence I'm dealing with when it comes to football related subjects.

I'm 39, are you the one who told me you're 21?
If so it would explain why you think you know everything but in reality don't have a clue!

P.S. I'm STILL WAITING for you to give me ANY SOURCE, another fan, a column written, an NFL Player, an announcer, ANYONE ON EARTH other then you that says O.L.B.'s in the 4-3 automatically get moved to I.L.B. in the 3-4.
Cause admit it, YOU JUST MADE IT UP and are trying to pass it off as a FACT that everyone should know!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2432380 said:
DO I REALLY NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU?
but it doesn't surprise me I need to explain it.
COLLEGE O.T.'s are SMALLER then NFL TACKLES, which is why a lot of D.E.' s in college who aren't big enough but are fast and athletic ala Ware and Spencer project to O.L.B. in the NFL!

Spencer if we moved to a 4-3 WOULD PLAY WEAKSIDE O.L.B. with Ware moving to D.E.!

LOL he's 6' 230 pounds, how much weight do you think that kind of FRAME could put on?
PUH-LEASE!
if Tampa Bay switched to a 3-4 they would HAVE TO TRADE him CASE CLOSED not even open for discussion.

EXACTLY and if it's TOO SMALL to play O.L.B. in a 3-4 WHY ON EARTH would you think it's BIG ENOUGH to play I.L.B. in the 3-4?? LOL
HENCE Brooks would NEVER FIT INTO THE 3-4 SCHEME AT ANY L.B. SPOT and would HAVE TO BE TRADED!!!!!!!

The TRUTH is ANNOYING?
IT's A FACT there's NO WAY ON EARTH he would fit into I.L.B. in 3-4 Defense, as I've said time and time again, he'd get KILLEd, MAULED, RIPPED APART, BLOWN AWAY, KNOCKED ON HIS REAR END, BULLDOZED, RAMMED, CRUSHED, and EVERY OTHER description of getting RAN OVER by the big O-lineman as an I.L.b. in the 3-4 defense, for you NOT to think that to me is quite frankly MIND BOGGLING and tells me just what type of intelligence I'm dealing with when it comes to football related subjects.

I'm 39, are you the one who told me you're 21?
If so it would explain why you think you know everything but in reality don't have a clue!

P.S. I'm STILL WAITING for you to give me ANY SOURCE, another fan, a column written, an NFL Player, an announcer, ANYONE ON EARTH other then you that says O.L.B.'s in the 4-3 automatically get moved to I.L.B. in the 3-4.
Cause admit it, YOU JUST MADE IT UP and are trying to pass it off as a FACT that everyone should know!

Wow you're 39.....I would have thought you were a lot younger.....Just out of curiosity if we drafted a 4-3 OLB where do you think he would play in the 3-4?

I also would like to point out that Kevin Burnett was an OLB in college.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2432468 said:
.....Just out of curiosity if we drafted a 4-3 OLB where do you think he would play in the 3-4?

NOT I.L.B.!
You draft guys to fit your SCHEME!

This has NOTHING to do with you saying that all 4-3 O.L.B.'s would switch to I.L.B. in the 3-4 defense, that's simply NOT TRUE and MADE UP IN YOUR OWN MIND!

Your comparing apples and oranges now, like how some D.E.'s in COLLEGE would be better playing L.B. in the pro's cause they don't have the SIZE to hold up against the O-lineman in the NFL like they did in college and how some college L.B.'s becomes S.S.'s in the NFL for same reason, too light to hold up at L.B. in the pro's because they're TOO LIGHT yet played L.B. in college, ala Darren Woodson or Adam Archuletta.

So my guess is since there's no right answer without knowing the imaginay player you are saying is playing a 4-3 O.L.B., but if you are asking me about some imaginary player who played 4-3 O.L.B. where woudl he play for us, my guess would be O.L.B. because if he's playing O.L.B. in college and NOT I.L.B., he probably doens't have the SIZE to play I.L.B. in the 3-4 cause if he was bigger, he'd either be playing D.E. in college or M.L.B. in the 4-3, so using that logic, I would probably draft him to play O.L.B. since if he was BIGGER, he'd be playing D.E. in college or M.L.B. in the 4-3, but he's NOT, which tells me he's TOO SMALL for our defense in the 3-4 and I WOULDN'T EVEN BOTHER DAFTING HIM!

I also would like to point out that Kevin Burnett was an OLB in college.

1st off, that's IRRELEVANT, Darren Woodson was an O.L.b. in college if I remember correctly!

But since you mentioned him, it just proves my point since he's TOO SMALL and UNDERSIZED to play full time as an I.L.b. for us, which is why he's only used on 3rd downs where his SPEED and vocerage skills help out acuase he's TOO SMALL to hold up inside in the base 3-4 defense full time!

Anything else?

P.S.S.S.S.

Still waiting for you to tell me WHERE you heard all 4-3 O.L.B.'s would swithc to I.L.B.'s in the 3-4 defense, did you hear it from an announcer, did you read it in an article, JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU HEARD IT FROM, cause otherwise like I said, YOU didn't hear it from ANYONE ELSE but YOURSELF and you MADE IT UP ALL ON YOUR OWN!
So, are you gonna tell me where oyu heard this or continue with the lie and that you JUST MADE IT UP ALL BY YOURSELF and are now grasping at straws to try and prove your MADE UP POINT????

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2432679 said:
NOT I.L.B.!
You draft guys to fit your SCHEME!

This has NOTHING to do with you saying that all 4-3 O.L.B.'s would switch to I.L.B. in the 3-4 defense, that's simply NOT TRUE and MADE UP IN YOUR OWN MIND!

Your comparing apples and oranges now, like how some D.E.'s in COLLEGE would be better playing L.B. in the pro's cause they don't have the SIZE to hold up against the O-lineman in the NFL like they did in college and how some college L.B.'s becomes S.S.'s in the NFL for same reason, too light to hold up at L.B. in the pro's because they're TOO LIGHT yet played L.B. in college, ala Darren Woodson or Adam Archuletta.

So my guess is since there's no right answer without knowing the imaginay player you are saying is playing a 4-3 O.L.B., but if you are asking me about some imaginary player who played 4-3 O.L.B. where woudl he play for us, my guess would be O.L.B. because if he's playing O.L.B. in college and NOT I.L.B., he probably doens't have the SIZE to play I.L.B. in the 3-4 cause if he was bigger, he'd either be playing D.E. in college or M.L.B. in the 4-3, so using that logic, I would probably draft him to play O.L.B. since if he was BIGGER, he'd be playing D.E. in college or M.L.B. in the 4-3, but he's NOT, which tells me he's TOO SMALL for our defense in the 3-4 and I WOULDN'T EVEN BOTHER DAFTING HIM!

1st off, that's IRRELEVANT, Darren Woodson was an O.L.b. in college if I remember correctly!

But since you mentioned him, it just proves my point since he's TOO SMALL and UNDERSIZED to play full time as an I.L.b. for us, which is why he's only used on 3rd downs where his SPEED and vocerage skills help out acuase he's TOO SMALL to hold up inside in the base 3-4 defense full time!

Anything else?

P.S.S.S.S.

Still waiting for you to tell me WHERE you heard all 4-3 O.L.B.'s would swithc to I.L.B.'s in the 3-4 defense, did you hear it from an announcer, did you read it in an article, JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU HEARD IT FROM, cause otherwise like I said, YOU didn't hear it from ANYONE ELSE but YOURSELF and you MADE IT UP ALL ON YOUR OWN!
So, are you gonna tell me where oyu heard this or continue with the lie and that you JUST MADE IT UP ALL BY YOURSELF and are now grasping at straws to try and prove your MADE UP POINT????

Let's say the hypothetical person is 6-4 240 and played OLB in college. What position do you put him at? If your the coach of a 3-4 defense?

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2432817 said:
Let's say the hypothetical person is 6-4 240 and played OLB in college. What position do you put him at? If your the coach of a 3-4 defense?

I probably don't draft him for my 3-4 defense at all, but it depends on a lot of things.

Well, that would depend on a million different things, what's his strengths?
Why was he playing O.L.B. and NOT M.L.B. in the 4-3?

Is he more of a pass rusher then run stuffer?
How fast does he run?
Does he have the ability to take on big blockers?
How is he in pass coverage?

There's a million different things you need to factor in, you're under the impression that if as guy plays O.L.B. in the 4-3 then he AUTOMATICALLY gets switched to I.L.B. int he 3-4 and that's JUST NOT TRUE no matter how much you think it is.

SURE there are cases where O.L.B.'s in the 4-3 could be moved inside in the 3-4 defense, there are cases where the O.L.b. in the 4-3 would still play O.L.b. in the 3-4 I.E. if Spencer was traded to Tampa Bay to replace Derrick Brooks after Brooks retired, he'd play O.L.B. in the 4-3 and if the bucs a few years later switched to the 3-4 he'd STILL PLAY O.L.B. in the 3-4, and there's cases where the O.L.B. in the 4-3 I.E. Derrick Brooks simply wouldn't fit into the 3-4 scheme AT ALL because of his size, but for you to think it's a steadfast rule that EVERY O.L.B. in the 4-3 would be moved inside in the 3-4 just isn't true!

I HOPE you get it now that just cause you play 4-3 O.L.B. means NOTHING as to where you'd play in the 3-4, each case if different and unique, but for some odd reason you think it's set in stone that any O.L.b. in the 4-3 automatically moves inside in the 3-4 which simply is jsut not the case!

Please tell me you FINALLY understand this!

P.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.

Still waiting on WHO TOLD YOU THIS MYTH or WHERE YOU HEARD IT FROM, otherwise like I said you just MADE IT UP on your own and are trying to pass it off as a FACT which it CLEARLY is not!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2433180 said:
I probably don't draft him for my 3-4 defense at all, but it depends on a lot of things.

Well, that would depend on a million different things, what's his strengths?
Why was he playing O.L.B. and NOT M.L.B. in the 4-3?

Is he more of a pass rusher then run stuffer?
How fast does he run?
Does he have the ability to take on big blockers?
How is he in pass coverage?

There's a million different things you need to factor in, you're under the impression that if as guy plays O.L.B. in the 4-3 then he AUTOMATICALLY gets switched to I.L.B. int he 3-4 and that's JUST NOT TRUE no matter how much you think it is.

SURE there are cases where O.L.B.'s in the 4-3 could be moved inside in the 3-4 defense, there are cases where the O.L.b. in the 4-3 would still play O.L.b. in the 3-4 I.E. if Spencer was traded to Tampa Bay to replace Derrick Brooks after Brooks retired, he'd play O.L.B. in the 4-3 and if the bucs a few years later switched to the 3-4 he'd STILL PLAY O.L.B. in the 3-4, and there's cases where the O.L.B. in the 4-3 I.E. Derrick Brooks simply wouldn't fit into the 3-4 scheme AT ALL because of his size, but for you to think it's a steadfast rule that EVERY O.L.B. in the 4-3 would be moved inside in the 3-4 just isn't true!

I HOPE you get it now that just cause you play 4-3 O.L.B. means NOTHING as to where you'd play in the 3-4, each case if different and unique, but for some odd reason you think it's set in stone that any O.L.b. in the 4-3 automatically moves inside in the 3-4 which simply is jsut not the case!

Please tell me you FINALLY understand this!

P.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.

Still waiting on WHO TOLD YOU THIS MYTH or WHERE YOU HEARD IT FROM, otherwise like I said you just MADE IT UP on your own and are trying to pass it off as a FACT which it CLEARLY is not!

:rolleyes:

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2433238 said:

WHAT IS THAT??
You OBVIOUSLY know I'm RIGHT and can't refute what I am saying, so I'll take this B.S. sign as your admission you know you were WRONG!
How old are you?
I prove you wrong, explain why you're wrong and THIS is your 2 year old response?
Just ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG and BE A MAN ABOUT IT instead, but oh well, I proved my point and you proved you can't argue with my logic, so I'm GLAD you finally figured out you were wrong and moved on!

BT next time just be a MAN and admit you MADE THE WHOLE THING UP about O.L.b.'s always move inside in the 3-4 , it would save us BOTH a lot of time! :)

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2433465 said:
WHAT IS THAT??
You OBVIOUSLY know I'm RIGHT and can't refute what I am saying, so I'll take this B.S. sign as your admission you know you were WRONG!
How old are you?
I prove you wrong, explain why you're wrong and THIS is your 2 year old response?
Just ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG and BE A MAN ABOUT IT instead, but oh well, I proved my point and you proved you can't argue with my logic, so I'm GLAD you finally figured out you were wrong and moved on!

BT next time just be a MAN and admit you MADE THE WHOLE THING UP about O.L.b.'s always move inside in the 3-4 , it would save us BOTH a lot of time! :)

You already know my age I think it's funny that you claim I have a 2 year old response with the way that you post and considering that you're 39 years old.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2433934 said:
You already know my age I think it's funny that you claim I have a 2 year old response with the way that you post and considering that you're 39 years old.

Actually I talk toa TON of posters on different message boards and didn't remember if it was you that said you were 21 or not.

STILL WAITING on who told you an O.L.b. in the 4-3 moves to inisde in the 3-4 or where you heard this, since you can't tell me, like I said above, it's not true, and since instead of responding when I prove you wrong, you put this face :rolleyes: instead, which tells me you have no answer and have been proved wrong, and since you are so young, in order for you to be a MAN instead of a little KID who thinks he knows it all but doesn't have a clue and ust makes this up on his own and takes it as a fact, next time you're wrong, instead of acting like a baby and putting :rolleyes: , MAN UP and bECOME A MAN and just ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG, until then you will not be a MAN in my eyes!

You have a nice life and have fun making up MYTHS and trying to pass them off as facts!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
If Kindle comes out and he is there in the 2nd......i would be very pleased if we picked him

I am hijacking my thread back........

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Biggems;2434812 said:
If Kindle comes out and he is there in the 2nd......i would be very pleased if we picked him

I am hijacking my thread back........

Question, why isnt' he playing M.L.B.?

Is someone bigger then him on the team playing that position?
Cause I am assuming you want him to be our Inside L.B., and was just wonderign why the team wouldn't put him at M.L.B. in college with his size,

do you think he can he convert to I.L.B. in the 3-4?