Twitter: OL Ron Leary visiting Cowboys

75boyz

Reaction score
if leary is better than mcgovern and biadasz inside there are some really big problems here

And here I thought even the report coming out of Memphis was that degenerative bone on bone knee thing although he proved a very good starter in his time here. Fast forward so many years later now and the Cowboys are ready to sign him off the couch.

Besides Romos revolving door o line years, this also reminds me of those couple of years of the d lines couch potato call ups to starter status. Selvie and the rest...
Ahhhhh sweet memories, lol :)

Go Cowboys

Maxmadden

Reaction score
true. they may want to keep biadasz at center only also i guess.

either way Dak is about to find out what Romo had to experience in 10, 11, 12. Revolving door of players up front.
Against the Rams the other night when Conner threw a shoe, Biadasz filled in at left guard.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Can’t be worse than Connor Williams. I think we need to try CW at RT.
I agree.

The rookie is just not going to get it done.

I would rather Looney move to RT and put Badass in at center.

I think he needs to be a big part of any new OL we are going to have to build.

If he is over his injury..start him.

Loso86

Reaction score
And here I thought even the report coming out of Memphis was that degenerative bone on bone knee thing although he proved a very good starter in his time here. Fast forward so many years later now and the Cowboys are ready to sign him off the couch.

Besides Romos revolving door o line years, this also reminds me of those couple of years of the d lines couch potato call ups to starter status. Selvie and the rest...
Ahhhhh sweet memories, lol :)

Go Cowboys
He was just starting in Denver last year, not just a normal couch potato

Gaede

Reaction score
Sign him. Prefer Leary so much more than Williams

75boyz

Reaction score
He was just starting in Denver last year, not just a normal couch potato

Yup, I remember. We couldn't afford to resign him when his contract was up and left to be a starter at Denver. Been a noticeable decline at LG since he left too.
The line hasn't been as dominant since.

Go Cowboys

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He actually played C and they moved Looney over to OG on the one snap.
I knew he came in, but didn't realize that he played center. Funny they didn't make a bigger deal about it on air. Or maybe I missed it somehow.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Amazing how this GREAT WALL of Dallas has crumbled to pieces in what seems like two seasons

Might be time to think tackle with our 1st pick if someone slides...

blueblood70

Reaction score
i heard on the radio hes going through protocols for coivd etc and other medical stuff..if he passes the likelihood is high hes coming back..

fivetwos

Reaction score
Normally I'd cry progress stopper but at this point get as many able bodies in the building as possible.

erod

Reaction score
Good move.

And McGovern looks like a bust apparently.