Twitter: OL Ron Leary visiting Cowboys

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Typical fans. Clearly we will be a better team if we start a guard off the street that no team wanted, not even the Eagles. Both our tackles and our center are liabilities, but let’s sign another guard.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Leary is here for depth. If we play Williams at RT and McGovern at LG we need another guard. Biadazz is the in game back up but we'd need another serviceable guard in that scenario. Expanded PS gives us a perfect opportunity to bring in vets.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
From the 105.3 article I read, sounds like he is health again after dealing with an achilles. Could be a good pickup on the cheap.

Mr_437

Reaction score
The Cowboys passed on two players that I wanted.

3) DT Jordan Elliott from Missouri instead of DT Neville Gallimore in the third.

4) OG Ben Bredeson from Michigan in the fourth instead of CB Reggie Robinson II.

I'm just looking at the problems we're having now and thinking what could have been. Dangit.
Nah man, I heard Reggie Robinson is going to be starting CB next year, and he was a great pick.

Bout time they reached out to Big Ron!!! Now sign him, so this interior OL can get stout.
LG - Leary
OC - Baddazz
RG - Martin

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I guess the good thing is that this will have a direct effect upon Dak..thus it may very well lower his success leading up to more contract battles in the off season :huh:

quickccc

Reaction score
makes me think if marc columbo were still here, (instead of new OL coach joe philibin).....3rd rd pick mcgovern would likely be more in the mix.

i really believe in wil mcclay scouting team...and mcgovern was supposed to be NFL ready coming out of Penn State..

JBond

Reaction score
Against the Rams the other night when Conner threw a shoe, Biadasz filled in at left guard.
I have high hopes for Biadasz somewhere on the interior. Eventually. Might end up being today.

Anyone that watched the Falcons last week understands they can be disruptive.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
makes me think if marc columbo were still here, (instead of new OL coach joe philibin).....3rd rd pick mcgovern would likely be more in the mix.

i really believe in wil mcclay scouting team...and mcgovern was supposed to be NFL ready coming out of Penn State..

agree!

fivetwos

Reaction score
Decent plan if Williams is moving to LT.

Gotta say, he was iffy today at LG. May be more valuable as a swing tackle when our starters tweak a muscle in practice or just dont feel like being in shape or if the mood to play doesnt strike, etc.

Not sure how Collins is getting away w what's being reported.

Soft culture. Coddled players.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Nah man, I heard Reggie Robinson is going to be starting CB next year, and he was a great pick.

Bout time they reached out to Big Ron!!! Now sign him, so this interior OL can get stout.
LG - Leary
OC - Baddazz
RG - Martin
Nah Jerry and Stephen are huge Connor Williams fans.

Remember they want to tell themselves they draft well.

lukin2006

Reaction score
The offensive line was not the problem today...we got nearly 600 yards. 445 yards, Dak had time to throw. Zeke had a good game.

Defense, special teams and pop Warner coaching are the problems early on in the season.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The offensive line was not the problem today...we got nearly 600 yards. 445 yards, Dak had time to throw. Zeke had a good game.

Defense, special teams and pop Warner coaching are the problems early on in the season.
Id still bring him in. Im all for adding good football players to the team