Old I love beer. A lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
My neighbor, two houses down, just lost her husband after being notified he had cancer only three weeks earlier. Puts everything in perspective, y'all. She's a strong woman from Hungry, they own a couple bakeries. I feel for her.

**** cancer. I lost my mom to it when I was 17. Such a horrible disease.
Sorry to hear that. I lost my Grandfather and Aunt to cancer. It seems like everyone knows somebody who's had that awful disease.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Yea someone told me not to go defense earlier today. I didn't even respond to that.

We better go d the next three drafts. I am steadfast in that. Have gone on and on about it in threads. I see people saying to draft a friggin TE in the first. Cray cray.

Some of our fans are so detached from what has been our achilles heal. Look at @percyhoward's sig as a great telling of our downfall, constantly, every postseason we make.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Yea someone told me not to go defense earlier today. I didn't even respond to that.
Same here. I said very fairly and logically, if the BPA is a center, guard, kicker, fullback, or punter we might need to pass. What if the best player when we pick at 28 or 29 is a center, then in the second rd it's a guard. Do we just take a guard and center in th first two rds cause they where rated as the BPA

:banghead:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
We better go d the next three drafts. I am steadfast in that. Have gone on and on about it in threads. I see people saying to draft a friggin TE in the first. Cray cray.

Some of our fans are so detached from what has been our achilles heal. Look at @percyhoward's sig as a great telling of our downfall, constantly, every postseason we make.
I blame fantasy football. All some care about are stats no matter if we stay mediocre or not.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Guys, who was it, in a steel cage match, that got all bloodied when they threw nails and tacks in the ring? Was it Mankind?

I feel like it was earlier than that. Dude was bleeding all over the place, that's the match that I realized that these guys do all they can to make their fans happy, including REAL pain at times. Dude's head and arms were gashed.

Anyone remember? @dallasdave
Mick Foley ---Mankind-Catus Jack :lmao2:all the same guy !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.