On a Positive note, there's no way the Cowboys cannot fail us this offseason

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We like our guys, we've not had a big name free agent since Bradon Carr, the "pie", we have to sign our own guys. All of that sounds good, but let's give the Cowboys front office a glimmer of hope this off season.

With a record boost in cap space, there's no way in hell that we don't sign someone to put a small smile back on our beautiful faces. Let's turn the frowns upside down, let's see what happens.

I have a feeling possibly on day 1, the cowboys will make a signing that we never saw coming ( a big one), I feel it will be a LB, and it will be influenced heavily by our new DC. Let's see how this goes, please give your thoughts!!

rambo2

Reaction score
We like our guys, we've not had a big name free agent since Bradon Carr, the "pie", we have to sign our own guys. All of that sounds good, but let's give the Cowboys front office a glimmer of hope this off season.

With a record boost in cap space, there's no way in hell that we don't sign someone to put a small smile back on our beautiful faces. Let's turn the frowns upside down, let's see what happens.

I have a feeling possibly on day 1, the cowboys will make a signing that we never saw coming ( a big one), I feel it will be a LB, and it will be influenced heavily by our new DC. Let's see how this goes, please give your thoughts!!
They are going to sign 2 linebackers and a defensive tackle. People will complain no matter what they do.

Kwyn

Reaction score

Record boost is like 30m

Don’t expect a tier 1 player. Everyone got that bump and the majority of the league have much more cap room than the cowboys

CowboysFanLover

Reaction score

Haha at a glimmer of hope, there is no hope as long Jones is in charge

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let me know when we sign a FA--- GM or HC.

AND Amari Cooper says Kiss my shiny buns.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

Huh? Using a double negative is confusing. "...no way... we don't sign someone...". WTH are you saying?