On a Positive note, there's no way the Cowboys cannot fail us this offseason

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We should keep the players who got us to 12-5 so we can do the exact same thing agin this season....
Same kind of heart break losses to a team that's doing bad early in the year, lose to teams when we're down 7-0 and can't ever seem to come back, go on some win streaks, lose in the playoffs

Chasing6

Reaction score
We like our guys, we've not had a big name free agent since Bradon Carr, the "pie", we have to sign our own guys. All of that sounds good, but let's give the Cowboys front office a glimmer of hope this off season.

With a record boost in cap space, there's no way in hell that we don't sign someone to put a small smile back on our beautiful faces. Let's turn the frowns upside down, let's see what happens.

I have a feeling possibly on day 1, the cowboys will make a signing that we never saw coming ( a big one), I feel it will be a LB, and it will be influenced heavily by our new DC. Let's see how this goes, please give your thoughts!!
We will use the extra money on cutting players and created Dead Money.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We like our guys, we've not had a big name free agent since Bradon Carr, the "pie", we have to sign our own guys. All of that sounds good, but let's give the Cowboys front office a glimmer of hope this off season.

With a record boost in cap space, there's no way in hell that we don't sign someone to put a small smile back on our beautiful faces. Let's turn the frowns upside down, let's see what happens.

I have a feeling possibly on day 1, the cowboys will make a signing that we never saw coming ( a big one), I feel it will be a LB, and it will be influenced heavily by our new DC. Let's see how this goes, please give your thoughts!!
Brandon Carr is probably the reason we haven’t signed any big name free agents in a long time. He was a pretty good player, but was never worth near the money we paid him. I don’t see the Cowboys opening up the vault on day one of free agency. That’s when it costs the most money to sign someone. You end up getting fleeced. They’ll likely wait at least a couple of days before making a move. They have too many high-priced players of their own they have to sign, so don’t expect a major splash on day one.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Brandon Carr is probably the reason we haven’t signed any big name free agents in a long time. He was a pretty good player, but was never worth near the money we paid him. I don’t see the Cowboys opening up the vault on day one of free agency. That’s when it costs the most money to sign someone. You end up getting fleeced. They’ll likely wait at least a couple of days before making a move. They have too many high-priced players of their own they have to sign, so don’t expect a major splash on day one.
Yeah that's fine I can agree totally