On a Positive note, there's no way the Cowboys cannot fail us this offseason

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why does anyone think we will make any splash in free agency? We have done almost nothing for the past 11 offseasons other than sign a few scraps. The current thinking seems to be to sign our own free agents and try to get aging vets on cheap deals.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why does anyone think we will make any splash in free agency? We have done almost nothing for the past 11 offseasons other than sign a few scraps. The current thinking seems to be to sign our own free agents and try to get aging vets on cheap deals.
got them success in the 90's why can't it work now!!! lol (sarcasm)

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Huh? Using a double negative is confusing. "...no way... we don't sign someone...". WTH are you saying?
giphy.gif

Big_D

Reaction score
This team will stay the course however misguided that might be. They just got shellacked in the playoffs by a 7th seed but the bozos still think they're close. Meanwhile teams like the Niners, Bills, Lions, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, Dolphins, Texans, Eagles etc.. they'll all be making moves. You could almost guarantee everyone of them will do something before the Cowboys decide to dive in to free agency.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This team will stay the course however misguided that might be. They just got shellacked in the playoffs by a 7th seed but the bozos still think they're close. Meanwhile teams like the Niners, Bills, Lions, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, Dolphins, Texans, Eagles etc.. they'll all be making moves. You could almost guarantee everyone of them will do something before the Cowboys decide to dive in to free agency.
:hammer:

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
We like our guys, we've not had a big name free agent since Bradon Carr, the "pie", we have to sign our own guys. All of that sounds good, but let's give the Cowboys front office a glimmer of hope this off season.

With a record boost in cap space, there's no way in hell that we don't sign someone to put a small smile back on our beautiful faces. Let's turn the frowns upside down, let's see what happens.

I have a feeling possibly on day 1, the cowboys will make a signing that we never saw coming ( a big one), I feel it will be a LB, and it will be influenced heavily by our new DC. Let's see how this goes, please give your thoughts!!
Could they fail us in free agency? How high you settin' the bar?

I would guess two, potentially three guys, pending what they opt to do with Pollard. I think Pollard hits the bricks and they bring a slightly above mid-level back and then look @ RB in perhaps round 3.

I think they have to go for LB since we're ridiculously thin. Hopefully someone along the lines of a Al-Shaair or Jewell here. Shouldn't stop them from adding another piece in the draft.

My guess is if they go after a space eater for DT they will be rummaging through the aged scrap pile.

Don't expect anything sexy, but quality depth in the middle of the field is needed.

raven55

Reaction score
another treble hook year and a lot of fans will get hooked it happens year after year so will see you in 2025 draft maybe picking higher that year so get excited

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think they can get creative enough to bring in Henry, a LB and a DT. Then see what happens on draft day. That would be a quality start if the Cowboys are looking to actually win something.
I hear you loud and clear on this!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Could they fail us in free agency? How high you settin' the bar?

I would guess two, potentially three guys, pending what they opt to do with Pollard. I think Pollard hits the bricks and they bring a slightly above mid-level back and then look @ RB in perhaps round 3.

I think they have to go for LB since we're ridiculously thin. Hopefully someone along the lines of a Al-Shaair or Jewell here. Shouldn't stop them from adding another piece in the draft.

My guess is if they go after a space eater for DT they will be rummaging through the aged scrap pile.

Don't expect anything sexy, but quality depth in the middle of the field is needed.
Sounds good to me, I think shaair and jeweel would be affordable, pollard can go to be honest, surely get a RB in the draft. I think they'll shock us this off season

Big_D

Reaction score
Yeah but Branon Carr messed it all up
What a stupid signing that was. The team sucked at the time, Claiborne was a bust and that’s when Jerry decides to make a splash. Typical garbage move.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What a stupid signing that was. The team sucked at the time, Claiborne was a bust and that’s when Jerry decides to make a splash. Typical garbage move.
I don't even want to think of mo right now uhh, I'm feeling sick