On a Positive note, there's no way the Cowboys cannot fail us this offseason

Sandyf

Reaction score
To many fans, especially the negative ones, it would matter who we sign or how many because they will still be negative. They will complain until we win a Super Bowl then complain if we don't repeat. Sorry, been a fan since the Cowboys very 1st game in '61 so I'll always take a 11-6/12-5 season and at least being in the playoffs than a 3-14/5-12 season any year.

Sure Jerry isn't a great GM (really just average at best) but having a winning season is important to me. Only one team is going to win it all every year and unless we can find another Mahomes, it is going to be that way for quite a while. At least the NFC in any year is a toss up to who will represent in the Super Bowl but the AFC you will always have to find a way to best Mahomes in the playoffs to get there until he retires and he is only 28!!

Not sure any of the negative nillies have ever been positive about anything since we last won a Super Bowl some 28/29 years ago.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
YWRCSVw.gif

Should the mods create a Coogi Zone just for you, bud?
Hell no.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
What date is the Joneses family cruise. I cannot imagine the Joneses working for those two weeks.

Asklesko

Reaction score
We like our guys, we've not had a big name free agent since Bradon Carr, the "pie", we have to sign our own guys. All of that sounds good, but let's give the Cowboys front office a glimmer of hope this off season.

With a record boost in cap space, there's no way in hell that we don't sign someone to put a small smile back on our beautiful faces. Let's turn the frowns upside down, let's see what happens.

I have a feeling possibly on day 1, the cowboys will make a signing that we never saw coming ( a big one), I feel it will be a LB, and it will be influenced heavily by our new DC. Let's see how this goes, please give your thoughts!!
They will fail us. Just wait and see.

MikeT22

Reaction score
They are going to sign 2 linebackers and a defensive tackle. People will complain no matter what they do.
well since you seem to know, which LBs and DT are they going to sign?

shabazz

Reaction score
What sound teams will outbid them? There are plenty of linebackers and dtackles to chose from.
No way will we even bid on DTs, Chris Jones or Justin Madabuike......we will find players in the twilight of their careers.....like we've done the last few years

tunahelper

Reaction score
We like our guys, we've not had a big name free agent since Bradon Carr, the "pie", we have to sign our own guys. All of that sounds good, but let's give the Cowboys front office a glimmer of hope this off season.

With a record boost in cap space, there's no way in hell that we don't sign someone to put a small smile back on our beautiful faces. Let's turn the frowns upside down, let's see what happens.

I have a feeling possibly on day 1, the cowboys will make a signing that we never saw coming ( a big one), I feel it will be a LB, and it will be influenced heavily by our new DC. Let's see how this goes, please give your thoughts!!
Do not get your hopes up.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Every FA class is different, but honestly outside what is considered "top tier" there are very few players even top tier guys that are worth the contracts they got and most end up a FA again in a couple of years. Honestly I like their overall approach but do think they need to look a notch or 2 above bargain basement. I definitely do not think "Top tier" should be on the list.