On a scale of 1 to 10-how stoked are you for this season?

kskboys

Reaction score
I am getting more and more numb to losses as the years go by without a Superbowl. Don't get nearly as upset as the years roll on.
I never thought I'd find humor in losses, but Jerry has made it so I do.

kskboys

Reaction score
Even if as a fan you prefer a rebuild I can’t at all see why anyone would want these clowns handling it.

The only way out is rock bottom followed by the Parcells route.
U mean Bellychickens.

J_Allen

Reaction score
1-4

As others have echoed, this is the least excited as I've felt.......maybe ever. Just the same old flaming out story year after year with the Jones' boys flapping their lips about how close we are. I was 16 the last time I watched my team in a Super Bowl or NFC Championship game. I'm now 44. Let that speak for itself.
I was 12 whenever the Cowboys last squeaked out a Super Bowl (thanks entirely to Neil O'Donnell. Their players didn't treat it like a preseason game and they were going to win) with what was left of Jimmy's team.

I'm now 41. When will this end?

ghst187

Reaction score
-2. Its going to be brutal. The young oline is interesting. The young LBers. Can trey play. Those things are interesting. But its gonna be ugly. Lame duck coach will be gone by mid year.
Agree….wont get excited again until after they win a playoff game

Sydla

Reaction score
It's usually always a 7-8. Part of that is I am just ready for football. But I am also not a fool and understand that the odds are very strong that this franchise will disappointed for like the billionth year in a row.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Agree….wont get excited again until after they win a playoff game
Being a Dallas Cowboys fair weather fan is often seen negatively because it shows a lack of loyalty and commitment. True fans support their team through both victories and losses, demonstrating dedication and resilience. Fair weather fans, on the other hand, may abandon the team during tough times, which can undermine the sense of community and shared passion that defines genuine fandom.

zack

Reaction score
2 or 3. Expect a disaster this year. Way too many distractions with contracts….

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Always get stoked for an NFL season see how it unfolds.
10! I'm ready for football NOW! I'm expecting to watch the Cowboys have a good season. It's not time to worry about Super Bowls, Super Bowls happen in February, not August through January.
Meantime I'm 10 for football now through January! :flagwave::flagwave:

LonnieElam

Reaction score
2 or 3.
I do enjoy watching the games at home and smoking ribs, and I am looking forward to using the projector my wife got me outside on night games. With that said, I'm not going to schedule around games anymore.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
MCCarthy ain't that bad. I mean he can only do so much. When Dak starts choking it's only Dak that can help himself. This is why I asked the question if Dak is seeing a sports psychologist to help him with his mental issues. I suspect he is too proud and doesn't think he needs it.
Interesting thought. I wonder what Dak actually thinks the reason was for the GB debacle along with the other playoff failures.
Not what WE think, what HE thinks.
Dak's not all the problem, but he's certainly part of the problem, so I wonder if he realizes that or if he just convinces himself that it's
the rest of the team. :huh:

Proof

Reaction score
5 i’m pretty apathetic. will likely increase as we get closer, but nowhere near typical levels. think they’ve finally broken me