On a scale of 1 to 10-how stoked are you for this season?

CWR

Reaction score
6-7, because I love the game. Normally I'm a 10. This last several months have cooled things down for me.

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
This team is literally the definition of insanity ..

Year after year they crush terrible teams and lose to the good teams.

Year after year teams run the ball down this D's throat, regardless of who the DC is.

Year after year Dak fails to show up in the postseason.

Year after year Jerr'ah tells us he is "all in" and "doing everything he can."

Year after year I watch and hope but I am no longer emotional invested in this team the way was for the first 4 decades of my life.

So I am a 1.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Honestly, I am 54 years old and I don't remember a time I was not a Cowboys fan. And I have never had a time I was so not interested in this team as I am today. I still follow the team but don't care if they win 17 games or 1 game, it all ends the same.

tomokawan

Reaction score
I am getting more and more numb to losses as the years go by without a Superbowl. Don't get nearly as upset as the years roll on.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Agree but the cancer is Jerry and Stephen and that ain't starting over in 2025
Even if as a fan you prefer a rebuild I can’t at all see why anyone would want these clowns handling it.

The only way out is rock bottom followed by the Parcells route.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm at a 10!

We're beating the 49ers week 8, I just know it!!
I knew once training camp started it wouldn’t be long before the chest pounders started slowly trickling back. We’ll see how long it takes before Gorico’s first Plat Guarantee makes its regular season debut.

slick325

Reaction score

The front office response to that embarrassing Green Bay loss with that anemic offseason is the reason. It disgusts me.

Maybe once the season begins I can muster some excitement for the 2024 Cowboys.

tomokawan

Reaction score

The front office response to that embarrassing Green Bay loss with that anemic offseason is the reason. It disgusts me.

Maybe once the season begins I can muster some excitement for the 2024 Cowboys.
What about the defense against Green Bay? You should be more disgusted with that performance. I sure was. Hapless . Could not stop the run or pass.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
I’m at about a 4. The Cowboys will probably finish second or third in the division an miss the playoffs.

I’m more excited about the 2025 season and the imminent rebuild process.

Reaction score
2 - this is a gap year before the blow it up by letting everyone walk and hopefully they trade Parsons if he does not get injured. They're trying to force CeeDee to play out his deal instead of giving him a new one when he melted down like a little puss in the GB game. They want Dak to just play out his last year too. If it all comes together and they make a run then they will get paid but I have no hope for this season.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
For the Cowboys season, about a 2. The interest is mostly centered around the young players development.

For the NFL season in general, probably a 7.

Derrick Henry in Baltimore.
Harbaugh in SD.
The possible Pittsburgh and Atlanta QB controversies
Williams in Chicago
Cheifs 3-peat attempt

Plenty of fun things to follow this year