On a scale of 1 to Lawrence Taylor how angry will you be if they extend Dak?

ICP

Reaction score
I've gotten to the point that I'm pretty much numb to whatever they do. I think it's time to move on from him, I just don't think he's the guy. But I also don't feel like anything will make a difference as long as Dumb and Dumber continue to run the team the way they do.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'll be like a 5, because I expect it.

There's no logic behind it at all but there's not really any logic behind the Cowboys ownership to begin with.
I'm hopeful.

Hopeful that if they do it then all the fans on here who seem to do nothing but criticize Prescott will leave.

Hopeful that if they don't do it then all of the fans on here who can't stand any criticism of Prescott will leave.

The two extremes get wearisome.

Jimbo69

Reaction score
I have no reason to believe that Dak will not receive at least a 265m 5 year extension. 70% guaranteed. Which will be restructured next season sending more dead cap into the future whilst fans endure another year of failure.
And people on here will say it's cheap as the cap increased by 7.5 or whatever.. Tell us that Dak needs a new RT, RB , slot receiver, coach, pedicurist, tax advisor, insert your own excuse for his continued failure.
While the remaining Cowboys fans shake their heads and lose another slice of the affection for the greatest NFL team in America.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I am not at all upset. I hope we lock him up for a long time. Without him we would not have won as many games as we did last year.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I'd be about a 9 because I don't believe Dak can win a Super Bowl for us yet he wants more money every time. If you ran a company and you had an employee who wasn't preforming would you give him a raise or show him the door?

When Romo replaced Bledsoe it gave me hope for the future. It may not turn out they way I want it but I at least want the hope I don't currently have.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I have nothing against Dak, I think he's a good quarterback, a leader and a class act, but 8 years of watching him especially against good teams, he seems to shrink in the big moments and he's just not worth 60 million a year as an NFL quarterback, He's had 8 years so I think it's time to move on and I would be not happy about extending him again.....Romo was a better quarterback but I didn't think he'd lead the Cowboys to a championship either...

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I'll be like a 5, because I expect it.

There's no logic behind it at all but there's not really any logic behind the Cowboys ownership to begin with.
I am resigned to seeing Dak throw INTs in our regular season and seeing him throw pick 6s in the first round before we fold.
Jerald is dead-set on proving his QB experiment will someday work.

RS12

Reaction score
Welp, after Dak left that floater in the bowl against GB which still stinks to high heavens, Jerry said he was floored. To this point he still appears to be floored. Lets see how long he stays that way.