On a scale of 1 to Lawrence Taylor how angry will you be if they extend Dak?

bigE79

Reaction score
Id be randy white knocking out Charles Hailey pissed... there is not one responsible reason to extend a guy who only beats the dregs of the league and chokes in the playoffs, three times at home

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Getting angry won't do me any good. I just won't get excited about this team untill they get a divisional round playoff win.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Realistically, I have no real hope for a Super Bowl under Cap Boy, and nothing he or Daddy do should shock any of us at this point, so...initially it will be LT, before quickly lowering to 7 since the stupidity here can't possibly end with Dak's departure.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I wont be angry at all because it is crystal clear that Jerry and his idiot boy care more about making money than trying to win a SB.

Jesse Holly basically said the same thing on Hanging with the Boys podcast.

So, if Jerry does not care about trying to win a SB, just make as much money as possible, why would I get mad when I know ahead of time what his priorities are?
Holly’s a hater like yourself.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I stopped being angry at what Jerry does for awhile. It's a waste of energy and time. At the end of the day it's Jerry's team and if he doesn't care, why should I?

Verdict

Reaction score
Depends on his salary numbers. Somewhere between 4 and 106.

Big_D

Reaction score
resigning Dak would be the absolute dumbest thing possible!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have nothing against Dak, I think he's a good quarterback, a leader and a class act, but 8 years of watching him especially against good teams, he seems to shrink in the big moments and he's just not worth 60 million a year as an NFL quarterback, He's had 8 years so I think it's time to move on and I would be not happy about extending him again.
:hammer:

GMO415

Reaction score
This needs to be Dak's final season unless he gets us to the NFC CG.
That was last year, when everything was there for the taking. This year, we don't even have a starting RB....What 5-3 Deuce Vauhn? WHAT A JOKE.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Jerry won a Super Bowl without Jimmy and it wont make any difference who the QB is because the front office is clueless
It was Jimmy’s entire team when Jerry won after Jimmy it wasn’t Jerry’s . I agree with your front office statement

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I'll be like a 5, because I expect it.

There's no logic behind it at all but there's not really any logic behind the Cowboys ownership to begin with.
I won't be angry.
It will just diminish my interest in the team.
I don't think Dak can't make it over the hump. He has improved his game a lot. Can he improve his vision of the field? Maybe. I don't rule it out. Just think it is unlikely.
Big money QB unlikely to improve on a team with dwindling talent. Not the makings of an exciting season.