On a scale of 1 to Lawrence Taylor how angry will you be if they extend Dak?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not Mad but Sad as carrying this bum for another contract extension will make 30 years of hunger 40...................

NumOneQB

Reaction score
You’re an idiot if you truely believe they wont extend Dak.

Chasing6

Reaction score
This needs to be Dak's final season unless he gets us to the NFC CG.
How is Dak going to get to NFC CG with 10 starting positions open???

Cowboys will never like their starting QB, because they will never have a supporting team around them.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Not angry at all. Just disappointed. In the end it's their team and they can do what they want with it. I know this.

Mannix

Reaction score
I just don't care anymore, they are going to do whatever they are going to do and we as fans will have to suffer through it.
No…there are options…just be done with them…but mean it. I’m sooooo close right now….there is NOBODY they could sign right now that would cause me to believe things are looking up. I just wish I knew what in the ^*#! they possibly could be thinking.

ICP

Reaction score
The right QB can turn a franchise around but you’ve got to throw some stock at one. Roll the dice if he dots the i’s and crosses the Ts. This is the only thing that can overcome “dumb and dumber.”
In other words, they would have to hit on an elite QB that can take over a game, raise the level of those around him.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I'll be like a 5, because I expect it.

There's no logic behind it at all but there's not really any logic behind the Cowboys ownership to begin with.
I wont be angry at all because it is crystal clear that Jerry and his idiot boy care more about making money than trying to win a SB.

Jesse Holly basically said the same thing on Hanging with the Boys podcast.

So, if Jerry does not care about trying to win a SB, just make as much money as possible, why would I get mad when I know ahead of time what his priorities are?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dak isn't taking anybody to the playoffs, the team would have to carry him again, but once there he chokes the games away. Why can't we have a good backup quarterback who can play in the playoffs? why doesn't Jerry tell dak, "this year is over go on vacation and let the team win one?" They don't need him giving the games away.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Any QB that goes to Dallas will have the same problem, dysfunctional and incompetent front office, puppet coaches, Same story for 28 years. Different players and coaches have been there in that time. Only one thing has stayed the same.
Consider tha Dak has it good enough here to excel in the regular season. So I canna point me index at the FO. The FO and puppet coaches do very well as evident by 12-4/12-5 seasons. It is a grown-ash man QB making dumb moves to end our seasons. Multiple times! Sod, me heardies we should demand better than 1 and out! But chronic failure, yes. 28 seasons.
But perchance Dak is indeed the weakest link in the postseason? Consider it

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look. Jerry has realized he could get the same results with Cooper Rush, and its not a super bowl .
It's Treys chance or finally draft a QB in 2025.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I'm hopeful.

Hopeful that if they do it then all the fans on here who seem to do nothing but criticize Prescott will leave.

Hopeful that if they don't do it then all of the fans on here who can't stand any criticism of Prescott will leave.

The two extremes get wearisome.
They won't leave because the next QB will get the same or worse. It's always been that way on here.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Right you are, govnor, right you are. We should be content with 12-win seasons that prove we are winners. We dont need no stinking playoffs wins.
If you don't win enough games you can't get into the playoffs. With better coaching the playoffs wins will come. Changing the quarterback for a lesser quarterback won't improve our position.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Any QB that goes to Dallas will have the same result because of the incompetent front office. They didnt even both addressing run defense the entire season.
They don't have any money to do so. It's all tied up in Dak. Sure we could extend him and free up money but what's the point? Then you are just ensuring that you will lose regardless for several more years.

John813

Reaction score
Won't be angry at all. As long as the front office remains this cheap/lazy when it comes to team building the superbowl chances are the same with or without Prescott.

Creeper

Reaction score
It depends on how much money they give him. $50 million or less and I will be indifferent. $60 million and I will be Albert Haynesworth, which is beyond LT I think.