On KTBB interview, Mickey mentioned something up with Bennett TE

Hoofbite

Reaction score
gbrittain;2189950 said:
In fairness, many people did not like the pick the day of the draft.

It is one thing to praise the pick and then in hindsight moan and groan about what might have been as opposed to groaning at the time of the pick.

I did not like the trade, I did not like the pick and I do not like the things I am hearing about Bennett so far.

However, like I said earlier, I am not calling him a bust by any means...way to early for that.

I am right there with you. I was livid with the trade and pick but at this point all I can do is hope for the best. I too don't really care to hear the negatives about Bennett, especially since they appear to be mental.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2189725 said:
That what really ticks me off. We have the best TE in football and go and spend a 2nd rd pick on another one.

2nd rd picks should be starters. If a teams' drafting well, most 1st day picks should become starters.

So when you spend a premium pick on a player we don't need and that player bust, it compounds the error.

I didnt like the pick in April and I sure dont like the pick today. I dont like to use the word "bust" after 1 preseason game, I think "project" might be a better description.

I just dont like drafting "projects" in the freaking 2nd round, but maybe thats just me.;)

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
What exactly did Jerry "monitor"?

Does that mean Jerry listened in, at request, or did Jerry in the back office pick up the phone and and go FISA on Bennett?

Jerry listening in on phone calls sounds kinda creepy if Bennett didnt know about it, Jerry going KGB on his arse after that pathetic showing in Deigo.

Joe71

Reaction score
I want to know how many of you Bennett haters are Amendola happy fans?

We don't know what is going on so why so quick to judge?

Also I think if it was something deemed childish or immature he would be fined.Jerry or Wade have no reason to baby a second round pick for any reason.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
Why are we doing this again? Remember when T.O. was given permission to leave the team for a couple days to attend to personal business? People were jumping to all kinds of conclusions, slamming T.O. for taking the time off and even implying that he told Jerry to let him have time off or he would create a scene.

Just let it play out and find out what's going on later.