Once Again, Dalton folds in a big game

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
How come Dak gets a pass but Dalton doesn’t? LOL
Because Dalton won those 3 games in thanks to our Defense finally showing up. Dalton struggled in 2 of those 3 wins to barely pass for 200 yards in each game. He was a ball manager. Nothing more. The Defense won those games. Dak never had any Defensive help during his 5 games played. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. THAT is why Dak gets a pass but not Dalton.

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
Because Dalton won those 3 games in thanks to our Defense finally showing up. Dalton struggled in 2 of those 3 wins to barely pass for 200 yards in each game. He was a ball manager. Nothing more. The Defense won those games. Dak never had any Defensive help during his 5 games played. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. THAT is why Dak gets a pass but not Dalton.

Oh, so excuses for “Stats” and Dalton gets hypercriticism.
Hey, who led the game in rushing yesterday?
Since your all so in love with QB stats.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This. Dak has one playoff win in 4 full seasons, that's it. I seriously don't understand some people's fetish for this guy. He's a slightly above average QB at best.
Are you suggesting wins and losses are an individual statistic? Because they are not.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
No. I am just pointing out that 1 playoff win is nothing to brag about or attempt to use as a measuring stick to a players trajectory.
I am not using that as a measuring stick...show me where I did.

so let me type this really really really slowly....

somebody said Dak is no good because he has one playoff win in 4 years...I asked if that's how they would have measured Peyton Manning since he had none....

I asked a simple question and you and your band of brothers are dancing around answering a direct question. its called you are spinning

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Let's be honest, the team hasn't won enough little games to get to the big games. Last time this team played in a big game, Aikman was the QB. Our supposed best QB after Aikman thought a preseason game was the biggest of his career. That should tell you the state of the franchise now.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No. I am just pointing out that 1 playoff win is nothing to brag about or attempt to use as a measuring stick to a players trajectory.
That 1 playoff victory WAS BECAUSE OF DAK. The 2 playoff losses WERE NOT.

Go rewatch those playoff games of 2016 and 2018 if you don't believe me. Let's try to be fair and accurate with our assessments, ok?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Seriosly. Lamb doesn’t drop that pass at the end of the game and DAL probably wins the game.
But pick 10 is still better.
so now you blame Dak....can I go back and do the same review for Dak?

you also noticed the giants DBs dropped about 5 interceptions yesterday....but hey who is counting

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
That 1 playoff victory WAS BECAUSE OF DAK. The 2 playoff losses WERE NOT.

Go rewatch those playoff games of 2016 and 2018 if you don't believe me. Let's try to be fair and accurate with our assessments, ok?
no ******....Dak has to over come bad defenses ....he should be able to over come a defense giving up 250 yards rushing....and he should have changed positions on the last drive against GB and stopped Rodgers....its awful that he gave us the lead, but couldn't play defense to stop GB....he sucks :eek:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Seriosly. Lamb doesn’t drop that pass at the end of the game and DAL probably wins the game.
But pick 10 is still better.
Ha, this is rich!!!

You criticize Lamb for 1 dropped pass, but you praise Dalton for playing like crap even though the Giants dropped 5...yes, count them...5 what should have been easy interceptions that Dalton threw right into their defensive players' hands!

Just be quiet already.