Once Again, Dalton folds in a big game

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
lol..

You want to brag about the offensive rankings.

IT's fools gold.

WE sucked..
How am I bragging? Do you not understand the significance? As a team, we sucked, absolutely. The defense and special teams was also worse at the beginning of the season. So the offense was better and the rest of the team was worse and they had the no 1 ranked offense and he was on pace to smash records. Lmao.
Fools Gold is believing Prescott didn't clearly do a better job. It's like you're going out of your way to be blind.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
lol.. Let's start Dak out in Cincy and see what happens.

Btw.. I think Dak is good.. Problem is paying him. We're going to be mediocre. Enjoy it.. It's what you wanted.
lf Dak was in Cinci in Dalton's first 4 years, they would have probably had at least 4 playoff wins, with the talent on that team, the defense they had....Dalton sank like a rock in hudson river during his playoff appearances.

I am sorry your hero is not all that...perhaps you should pick a different hero to look up to.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
No you did not. Not even close.
I absolutely did. I can't count the number of times people faulted Dak for getting sacked. talk about his inaccurate throws, garbage time yards and throwing last minute interceptions....all of which happened yesterday..

suck it up and deal with it.....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
But...but...but Andy Dalton is just as good or better than Dak!!! Plus, he would be cheaper to keep!

:lmao::laugh::muttley:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
lf Dak was in Cinci in Dalton's first 4 years, they would have probably had at least 4 playoff wins, with the talent on that team, the defense they had....Dalton sank like a rock in hudson river during his playoff appearances.

I am sorry your hero is not all that...perhaps you should pick a different hero to look up to.

I know Dalton is not all that.. Not my hero at all.

PRoblem is you think Dak is all that.. He aint Dak good for his price tag.

ShaneFalco

Reaction score

Yeah, I agree. Like Plummer when he went to DEN. There was success there. Right?
LOL

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Totally agreed, bro.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Soft time points and playing from a large deficits that he had a lot to do with can cause that as well as hurting your bad D, but for the ultimate homer, stats and more stats not winning seem to be the ultimate goal. No problem with that each to his own.
What are you talking about? Look at the game recap for each of the 5 games he started. Prescott led the most productive offense in the NFL with the historically worse defense and the special teams wasn't good. The later 2 improved while Dalton did not maintain the same pace of production.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
But...but...but Andy Dalton is just as good or better than Dak!!! Plus, he would be cheaper to keep!

:lmao::laugh::muttley:

We were a watermelon kick from 0-4 with Dak... I'd chill on the emoji's..

Dalton will get you to the same place Dak will. They go as the team goes. Trailers.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We were a watermelon kick from 0-4 with Dak... I'd chill on the emoji's..

Dalton will get you to the same place Dak will. They go as the team goes. Trailers.
Actually, we were 2-3 thanks to Dak! And that's a fact!

Had we had a Defense, we would have been 5-0 to start the season. ALL FACTS!!!!

Dalton sucks, and he proved it! FACT!!!!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I know Dalton is not all that.. Not my hero at all.

PRoblem is you think Dak is all that.. He aint Dak good for his price tag.
I don't think Dak is all that....I just don't think Dak sucks like many of you and your brothers do incessently bashing him...he is a top 10 QB and gives us best chance to win.....

price tag doesn't matter if you sign a dalton and then have to spend three times the money you save just to field a competitive team...that's assinine

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
I don't think Dak is all that....I just don't think Dak sucks like many of you and your brothers do incessently bashing him...he is a top 10 QB and gives us best chance to win.....

price tag doesn't matter if you sign a dalton and then have to spend three times the money you save just to field a competitive team...that's assinine

Jake Plummer didn’t suck either.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Actually, we were 2-3 thanks to Dak! And that's a fact!

Had we had a Defense, we would have been 5-0 to start the season. ALL FACTS!!!!

Dalton sucks, and he proved it! FACT!!!!

Playing Defense doesn't mean the offense puts up yards points at same rate.