Once Again, Dalton folds in a big game

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
We were a watermelon kick from 0-4 with Dak... I'd chill on the emoji's..

Dalton will get you to the same place Dak will. They go as the team goes. Trailers.
actually you are wrong. we were 6 points defensively away from being 4-0....instead of 36 points per game, just plain be bad, awful and give up 30 points per game...is that too much to ask for a bad defense?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Jake Plummer won as many playoff games in his 1st 4 years as “Stats” did. And he did it on a team much worse team than DAL. And he beat your precious Cowboys.
so based on your standards, Plummer was better than Peyton Manning? because manning didn't win any....

and while we are at it, you want to compare QBs like Tarkenton and Stabler too...I mean we are going back 25 years......

seriously dude....you are sinking fast

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Playing Defense doesn't mean the offense puts up yards points at same rate.

You're putting up videos from 2019 to argue against keeping the 2020 Dak version who was on pace to shatter Peyton Manning's single season passing record (5,400) by more than 1,300 passing yards???

You've got to be super desperate and ignorant with your hate of Dak to come out and make such a fool of yourself like you did just now.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
actually you are wrong. we were 6 points defensively away from being 4-0....instead of 36 points per game, just plain be bad, awful and give up 30 points per game...is that too much to ask for a bad defense?

Yawn..

1 wildcard win in 4 years.

He's had plenty of time..

Trailer Prescott needs to quit asking for Truck money.. The team is the truck. He's the trailer.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You're putting up videos from 2019 to argue against keeping the 2020 Dak version who was on pace to shatter Peyton Manning's single season passing record (5,400) by more than 1,300 passing yards???

You've got to be super desperate and ignorant with your hate of Dak to come out and make such a fool of yourself like you did just now.

Yes.. Because some of you bought into the fools gold and need a reminder that playing good defense doesn't mean Dak is going to step up and still produce like he does when we're down a 100.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yawn..

1 wildcard win in 4 years.

He's had plenty of time..

Trailer Prescott needs to quit asking for Truck money.. The team is the truck. He's the trailer.
like I said, Peyton was 0-4...if your standard of measure is playoff wins, then comparing first 4 years...

and is the first 4 years indication that he will never win another playoff or have the chance to go to superbowl?

you keep avoiding the tough questions....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yes.. Because some of you bought into the fools gold and need a reminder that playing good defense doesn't mean Dak is going to step up and still produce like he does when we're down a 100.
I didn't buy into Andy Dalton...so quit accusing me....

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
so based on your standards, Plummer was better than Peyton Manning? because manning didn't win any....

No, your standards are based on winning one playoff game.
You say Dak is good cause he won 1 playoff game so he’s “elite” and worth “elite” money.
And that laughably stupid and as I pointed out, no one gave Plummer who’s had much more success than “Stats” elite money.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
like I said, Peyton was 0-4...if your standard of measure is playoff wins, then comparing first 4 years...

and is the first 4 years indication that he will never win another playoff or have the chance to go to superbowl?

you keep avoiding the tough questions....

Peyton is an elite player.. He has different rules than Dak because Peyton is a truck. Dak is a trailer.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Jake the Snake is better than Dak isn't worth conversing with regarding football.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

its funny, on the one hand he writes excuses for Dalton's dismall performance yesterday....and then on the other hand, he points to same exact thing and blames Dak...he is a funny little kid.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No, I'm with you on needing a much better improved Defense, especially against the run. But you're missing the point: it is better to know AND TO KEEP a QB who has been groomed into such a prolific passer like Dak has, than to be depending on a career long game manager who chokes under pressure, especially in big games, like Andy Dalton has.

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Jake the Snake is better than Dak isn't worth conversing with regarding football.
Plummer went to the playoffs for 4 years straight and went to an AFCCG. Dak has won a wildcard game and put up garbage time stats.
I know Plummer besting the Cowboys in the playoffs still stings but Plummer is Daks ceiling.

Vandyr

Reaction score
I didn't buy into Dalton either. I think he's below average.. But I knew he could win games at the same rate Dak does for this team.

Not only did he do it.. He did it while being surrounded by absolute chaos.

This. Dak has one playoff win in 4 full seasons, that's it. I seriously don't understand some people's fetish for this guy. He's a slightly above average QB at best.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Peyton is an elite player.. He has different rules than Dak because Peyton is a truck. Dak is a trailer.
you, yes you used playoff record to measure....I used the same measure....now you complain and want to change the standard yet again...

you can't stick to anything can you?