Once again the fans show they know more than the coaches...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Most of us fans have been pleading for weeks now for Choice to get more carries so that Barber could remain fresh and injury-free at the end of the season.

If Choice had been getting around 10 carries per game the last 2 months, Barber would not be hurt right now.

Way to go, Morons.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Rack;2447631 said:
Most of us fans have been pleading for weeks now for Choice to get more carries so that Barber could remain fresh and injury-free at the end of the season.

If Choice had been getting around 10 carries per game the last 2 months, Barber would not be hurt right now.

Way to go, Morons.

*** are you talking about?

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I just feel like someone that has coached for over 20 years knows more than the fans.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Boysboy;2447634 said:

Learn to read, then try again.

187beatdown;2447636 said:
I just feel like someone that has coached for over 20 years knows more than the fans.

Obviously not.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
TheCount;2447638 said:
How do yuou know he wouldn't have been injured exactly?

It's called an educated opinion. The educated part is something you don't know a damn thing about.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack;2447631 said:

Way to go, Morons.

He could have gotten stepped on in the first play of the game...no I am not saying that is what happened here, but he got stepped on and it happened at the end of the half. Really did not have anything to do with remaining fresh or choice getting 10 carries a game.

If you want to complain about choice not getting enough carries then you could do so with the thought that he could have used the extra EXP in case he has to start now, but complaining about it because someone got stepped on is kind of silly.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Rack;2447631 said:

Way to go, Morons.
I thought this was going to be about Holland.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
He got stepped on, that could happen on any given play.
It wasn't because he was over worked.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Rack;2447639 said:
It's called an educated opinion. The educated part is something you don't know a damn thing about.
That's what I figured, you don't know jack. Just like I'm sure everyone in this thread is about to remind you. How you haven't been banned for being a general ****** is beyond me. Happy Thanksgiving by the way.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2447642 said:
He could have gotten stepped on in the first play of the game...no I am not saying that is what happened here, but he got stepped on and it happened at the end of the half. Really did not have anything to do with remaining fresh or choice getting 10 carries a game.

If you want to complain about choice not getting enough carries then you could do so with the thought that he could have used the extra EXP in case he has to start now, but complaining about it because someone got stepped on is kind of silly.

How many carries he had in THIS GAME up to the point of his injury doesn't mean anything. It's the amount of carries he's had THIS SEASON I'm referring to.

Obviously he's wearing down, and I'm not jsut talking about his workload in THIS game.

I figured it was obvious that that is what I was talking about (being that I said "so that Barber could remain fresh and injury-free at the end of the season", but I guess not), it's the season as a whole.

As they were saying during the broadcast, he's already had more carries this season (with 4 game to go) then he had ALL of last season.

there are a lot of dumb posters on this site

Yes, all of YOU should leave.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack;2447670 said:
How many carries he had in THIS GAME up to the point of his injury doesn't mean anything. It's the amount of carries he's had THIS SEASON I'm referring to.

Obviously he's wearing down, and I'm not jsut talking about his workload in THIS game.

I figured it was obvious that that is what I was talking about (being that I said "so that Barber could remain fresh and injury-free at the end of the season", but I guess not), it's the season as a whole.

As they were saying during the broadcast, he's already had more carries this season (with 4 game to go) then he had ALL of last season.

Yes, all of YOU should leave.

If barber did not get stepped on and gotten hurt because of it, you would not be making this thread and that is pretty obvious.

Don't stretch it.

deepBLUE

Reaction score
Rack;2447631 said:

Way to go, Morons.
i just don't understand why they put him back in, in the 3rd qtr...why would you take the chance?? he came in one play, then had to go back to the locker-room again...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2447678 said:
If barber did not get stepped on and gotten hurt because of it, you would not be making this thread and that is pretty obvious.

Don't stretch it.

I've been saying for WEEKS that Choice needs to be worked in more. Yet I wouldn't make this thread after the starter gets hurt?

*** are you smoking?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
deepBLUE;2447685 said:
i just don't understand why they put him back in, in the 3rd qtr...why would you take the chance?? he came in one play, then had to go back to the locker-room again...

Cuz Wade Phillips is a moron. He doesn't have the guts to tell a player he has to sit out.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Barber's workload has nothing to do with getting stepped on.

Quite a stretch there.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack;2447686 said:

I've been saying for WEEKS that Choice needs to be worked in more. Yet I wouldn't make this thread after the starter gets hurt?

*** are you smoking?

Ok...you win...I refuse to argue further with a normal over reaction from a normally over reactionary poster any longer.

You can have the last word..woohoo.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2447693 said:
Ok...you win...I refuse to argue further with a normal over reaction from a normally over reactionary poster any longer.

Buh Bye.

CPonder14

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2447693 said:

:lmao: I agree with that. I think he had a few too many beers.