Once again the fans show they know more than the coaches...

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Rack;2447689 said:
Cuz Wade Phillips is a moron. He doesn't have the guts to tell a player he has to sit out.

And he's trying to win games. To do that you put your best players on the field. Choice is number three for a reason.

Not to mention we were without our starting QB for three weeks.
Barber doesn't carry the ball all that much with a healthy Romo.

Barber's a big boy he can handle a workload.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman

:helmet:

icon1.gif
Anybody Else Disappointed In WR Roy Williams?..
I know that Roy Williams has only been here for a few weeks but got to admit that I am a little disappointed with the results thus far.

Roy Williams has said that they ran a similar playbook while he was in Detroit, a number tree system. Roy also said by the time the Cowboys bye-week was over he will be more comfortable with the system.

Now, one would think that after a few weeks of practicing in our system that Roy would have been more of an impact that he has been.

I will go on record again saying that I am not a big fan of Roy Williams but I am hopeful that this trade will payoff down the road.

At this point, Roy Williams, has been a disappointment, so far as a Dallas Cowboy, IMO.

Does anybody else disappointed in Roy Williams

OR

Rack
Manster
zonesupporter.gif

icon1.gif
Once again the fans show they know more than the coaches...
Most of us fans have been pleading for weeks now for Choice to get more carries so that Barber could remain fresh and injury-free at the end of the season.

If Choice had been getting around 10 carries per game the last 2 months, Barber would not be hurt right now.

Way to go, Morons

America...you decide.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dave_in-NC;2447711 said:
And he's trying to win games. To do that you put your best players on the field. Choice is number three for a reason.

Not to mention we were without our starting QB for three weeks.
Barber doesn't carry the ball all that much with a healthy Romo.

Barber's a big boy he can handle a workload.

I don't know, 10 carries this game was way too many, it cause him to get injured.:D

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
As everyone can see now, Rack has quit replying to this thread as he realized how silly this thought was. :lmao2:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
xWraithx;2447765 said:
and what exactly are you saying?

He is saying too many beers cause people to do terrible things. Like drinking and driving, getting in trouble with the law, losing money, over reacting and posting silly threads and asking the same question multiple times.:D

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
CPonder14;2447788 said:
why does it matter? and yes BrainPaint has it right.

okay, I wasn't sure if you were criticizing people who drink "too many beers", or if you were criticizing what some stupid people do on "too many beers"

the former I would have an issue with and get banned for what I would say to you, the ladder I agree with

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;2447760 said:
I don't know, 10 carries this game was way too many, it cause him to get injured.:D

Ya, and he's already had more carries this year than last year. Imagine that? He's STARTING this year.

Genius I tell ya, genius.

CPonder14

Reaction score
xWraithx;2447799 said:
okay, I wasn't sure if you were criticizing people who drink "too many beers", or if you were criticizing what some stupid people do on "too many beers"

the former I would have an issue with and get banned for what I would say to you, the ladder I agree with

I have no problem with people drinking a lot. I just know "some" people not all , say and do stupid things when they are trashed.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Sarge;2447803 said:
Ya, and he's already had more carries this year than last year. Imagine that? He's STARTING this year. Genius I tell ya, genius.

And theres that too.:D

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CPonder14;2447813 said:
I have no problem with people drinking a lot. I just know "some" people not all , say and do stupid things when they are trashed.

I think the 8-ball drinks too much and says silly things.:D

Asklesko

Reaction score
Yeah, our coaches are braindead as to how to use running backs. First, they don't bench julius jones and make Barber the starter. Then, they keep Felix out of action for 95 percent of the plays and let his tendons get good and tender. Then, they overuse Barber and do not allow Choice to get carriers. Aye carumba.