Once again the fans show they know more than the coaches...

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have no problem with people who drink too much. I do have a problem however, when there's not enough to drink.

Carry on.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
xWraithx;2447833 said:
brainpaint looks like a disgusting filthy bum :laugh2:

Good thing he's not a scratch and sniff.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Asklesko;2447831 said:
Yeah, our coaches are braindead as to how to use running backs. First, they don't bench julius jones and make Barber the starter. Then, they keep Felix out of action for 95 percent of the plays and let his tendons get good and tender. Then, they overuse Barber and do not allow Choice to get carriers. Aye carumba.

:lmao:

This thread gets better and better.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sarge;2447842 said:
Good thing he's not a scratch and sniff.

Between chili last night and turkey today...

newmasks.jpg

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Asklesko;2447831 said:
Yeah, our coaches are braindead as to how to use running backs. First, they don't bench julius jones and make Barber the starter. Then, they keep Felix out of action for 95 percent of the plays and let his tendons get good and tender. Then, they overuse Barber and do not allow Choice to get carriers. Aye carumba.

Your kidding, right?

DR.WARE

Reaction score
this is stupid it doesent matter how many carries he was getting he could of got stepped on any one of them

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
brainpaint's bunghole is a dirty cave with dry caked poop on the outer ring dangling off of curly/disgusting hairs with spores at the end

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
xWraithx;2447907 said:
brainpaint's bunghole is a dirty cave with dry caked poop on the outer ring dangling off of curly/disgusting hairs with spores at the end

And you know this how? nevermind.;)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
xWraithx;2447907 said:

And I kindly ask you to remove your nose from my sexy sphincter, Sir. Your heavy breathing is tickling.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;2447919 said:
And I kindly ask you to remove your nose from my sexy sphincter, Sir. Your heavy breathing is tickling.

OMG...is it possible for a mod to be banned?...!

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
Rack;2447689 said:
Cuz Wade Phillips is a moron. He doesn't have the guts to tell a player he has to sit out.

then who was it that told Ware to sit out the rest of the game after he "tweaked" his knee???

and he probably let Barber back in for the one play because Barber probably said he was ok, but felt different after the one play...

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Stupid assumption...MBIII was stepped on...it had nothing to do with overuse, exertion, strain, etc....he could have run the ball 1 time and gotten stepped on.

Ridiculous