Twitter: One AFC defensive coach, Cowboys need to give Zeke some of Dak money

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Okay...me trolling...lol!

You object to me using "exaggerated". But...It's LITERALLY...in the definition. And it's ME trolling?

Dang dude...you are good.
You said I didn’t know what hyperbole means and in the next sentence you said I exaggerated my point….are you sure you know want it means lol?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You said I didn’t know what hyperbole means and in the next sentence you said I exaggerated my point….are you sure you know want it means lol?

You objected to me using "exaggerated"...as if I don't know what it means..... but it's in the definition. "Literally".

I admitted you MIGHT know!...it's right there....do I have to show it? I showed you that you might know....as you ADMIITED exaggeration! You'll find a way to obfuscate it....a real pro!

...but I still can't find the post you deleted.

"rocyaice said:
Ok so what quarterback and offensive line did Pollard have? Because I don't recall him struggling or underperforming in the time he had out there......"

I say AGAIN....if it's still here...I do sincerely apologize. I have looked, and looked........I can't find it. YOU...as the author...could find it EASILY. But you keep refusing.

I totally understand an accusation must be proven by the accuser. I have admitted my failure to find it. If you don't want to show me you did not delete it....fine. But if you CAN show me it's still here! HOLY MOLEY! I'm an idot!

And it still doesn't absolve you from sayiong "the team struggled" and "Pollard didn't". that makes no sense to me.

I concur....hard to figure out all this nonsese...in that we agree.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You objected to me using "exaggerated"...as if I don't know what it means..... but it's in the definition. "Literally".

I admitted you MIGHT know!...it's right there....do I have to show it? I showed you that you might know....as you ADMIITED exaggeration! You'll find a way to obfuscate it....a real pro!

...but I still can't find the post you deleted.

"rocyaice said:
Ok so what quarterback and offensive line did Pollard have? Because I don't recall him struggling or underperforming in the time he had out there......"

I say AGAIN....if it's still here...I do sincerely apologize. I have looked, and looked........I can't find it. YOU...as the author...could find it EASILY. But you keep refusing.

I totally understand an accusation must be proven by the accuser. I have admitted my failure to find it. If you don't want to show me you did not delete it....fine. But if you CAN show me it's still here! HOLY MOLEY! I'm an idot!

And it still doesn't absolve you from sayiong "the team struggled" and "Pollard didn't". that makes no sense to me.

I concur....hard to figure out all this nonsese...in that we agree.

Here's the post you're looking for that you claim I deleted...

Ok so what quarterback and offensive line did Pollard have? Because I don't recall him struggling or underperforming in the time he had out there......

And if just in case you say that still doesn't prove I didn't delete anything.....go to post #50...if its not there then I Suggest you talk to a mod or a technician because there's something possibly wrong with either your laptop or your AOL Dial up.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

And if just in case you say that still doesn't prove I didn't delete anything.....go to post #50...if its not there then I Suggest you talk to a mod or a technician because there's something possibly wrong with either your laptop or your AOL Dial up.

Okay...fine. It's exactly as I said. If this is true...I apologize to you.

Why do you CLAIM..."pollard didn't struggle"

then later claim " the whole team struggled".

My lack of being able to find your post amongst this silliness...doesn't absolve you of your contradiction. Either the whole team struggled...or the whole team didn't. Which is it?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Now i KNOW you are just a troll chain yanker.

my "laptop" or....get this..."AOL Dial up".

******.....(darnit) you are good!

Section446

Reaction score
He's not wrong, Dak doesn't scare anyone, thsts why he sees such favorable fronts.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Okay...fine. It's exactly as I said. If this is true...I apologize to you.

Why do you CLAIM..."pollard didn't struggle"

then later claim " the whole team struggled".

My lack of being able to find your post amongst this silliness...doesn't absolve you of your contradiction. Either the whole team struggled...or the whole team didn't. Which is it?

The whole team didn't struggle.

InTheZone

Reaction score
made today and sitting at 12 pages, ooooooooooohhhhhh weeeeeeeeeeeeeee you know this thread is going to be full of good stuff

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Oh let the fun and games ensue I see!

Well you guys can have your jokes...some are actually okay....:cool:

Zeke makes plenty of money, he don;t need Dak's. But Anon is right. Dak owes Zeke for the 2016 season that put Dak down this path. Also owes for every HUGE block Zeke makes on Lber's AND O-linemen too. Everyone says ...hold on a second..."Everyone" says "zeke sucked in 2020". Let's say that's true...look what happened to Dak. Coincidence? hmmmmaybe. maybe not.

I know this is gonna throw stats ****** in a tizzy...but Dak shines when zeke does well. The TEAM does well! Zeke doesn't seem to shine so much when Dak does well. I know...some ya'll gonna give me the "450+ yards when Zeke is out" thingamajig. But do we win those? (I dunno...Imma make some of you look that up...come at me!)

We've got to find a way to keep Zeke in the game and pounding the rock. 2016 is proof. And he ain't toast just yet. You can throw all the stats you want at me...like bricks. The team is better with Beast Zeke and that means a healthy Dak and O-line too.
Well it is a ball not a rock lol.
but your right, dallas did better as a run heavy team.
But you can forget that with kellen as OC, and the jones boys, they all want a pass heavy team.
They didnt draft lamb in rd 1 to hand off to ewok 25 times a game.
Ideally they should give ewok 25 and pollard 10-15 a game, and throw in some passes, but they are going
to do the opposite of that.