One game out of 1st place, 3-2 in division

Wayne02

Reaction score
It's weird, I've got all these Eagles and Giants fans texting me "Go Cowboys" right now.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Yeah but the boogeyman in GB looms likely slapping us back to reality.

Green bay has been terrible lately.... But we will need more from the offense to have a legitimate shot at beating them. How about force feeding the animal Dez the ball prior to the fourth quarter

Aven8

Reaction score
Everyone else is firing OC's. We need to as well.

This offense is awful.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Disapointed with the win..

We are horrid and have no chance of running the table.. Winning tonight means nothing but worse draft position.

Really? Ive asked this question many times. Most fans want a QB. Please tell me, what QB in our draft range right now, changes our team? The scheme stays the same, Garrett stays the HC. At this point ill take what wins we can get until Romo retires and Garrett is shown the door. Then we can look at the future. because our future right now is Garrett. period

mldardy

Reaction score
5-7 and 4-8 records...

7-9 might win division

We could win it if we beat the Skins again on the last game of the season to finish 7-9. We would have a 4-2 division record. If every team finishes 7-9 I don't know what will happen but the Giants have 3 losses in the division we would only have 2. Man what a mess this division is.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
We could win it if we beat the Skins again on the last game of the season to finish 7-9. We would have a 4-2 division record. If every team finishes 7-9 I don't know what will happen but the Giants have 3 losses in the division we would only have 2. Man what a mess this division is.

Isn't that the answer? Division record? Yes?

seamus18

Reaction score
Wow, a three-way tie for the division lead with 5-7 records. Amazing.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I have a list of people I want to thank...

1. Tom Coughlin
2. DeSean Jackson
3. Chip Kelly

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score

Need Eagles to drop at least one division game

mldardy

Reaction score
Isn't that the answer? Division record? Yes?

Yeah I guess it depends on the Giants and Philly's division record. One will lose another game in the division because they play each other again and the Eagles play the Skins again as well. We need the Eagles to lose some more. They seem to be the fly in the ointment.