One game out of 1st place, 3-2 in division

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Really? Ive asked this question many times. Most fans want a QB. Please tell me, what QB in our draft range right now, changes our team? The scheme stays the same, Garrett stays the HC. At this point ill take what wins we can get until Romo retires and Garrett is shown the door. Then we can look at the future. because our future right now is Garrett. period

Completely agree. I would like us to draft a QB though. I like the kid from North Dakota State and I don't think he'd require a top 5 pick.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Glad we won.

Craziness.

One game out of 1st and best division record at 3-2

5-7
5-7
5-7
4-8

Lol

yeah now all we have to do is beat GB, JETS,BUFF, to set up the big wash game at the end !

lol mainly this just makes the GB game interestiing.

Watching dallas play tonight , I dont think they can beat GB, but maybe the defense can shut down GB too, who knows.
Cassel finally won a game, so that will help his confidence, and the team won without romo.

So before I say we will win the div or anything, I want to see how they do in GB.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
They SHOULD lose to both of those teams but after that fluke win against the Pats, who really knows.

It didn't surprise me, I picked them to win in my weekly picks pool. No receivers played to their strength and I'll give credit to their 3 TD's off D/ST

weaver21

Reaction score
I'll say this, if we beat Green Bay... I don't see us losing again. Beating the Packers in Lambeau would give this team so much confidence for the rest of the season. The Jets and the Bills would be tough games, but if they beat the Packers, they'll definitely have the confidence and the belief that they can.

Wayne02

Reaction score
It didn't surprise me, I picked them to win in my weekly picks pool. No receivers played to their strength and I'll give credit to their 3 TD's off D/ST

You picked the Eagles to beat NE in Foxborough? That's hard to believe lol

Last edited:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I will say this, if dallas was to tie another team or teams , at end and if div record does not decide it, then next is common games
and dallas is real bad in that. If it goes to that dallas wont win tiebreaker.
it might help to win both the buffalo and jets games as they are both common.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
If there's one thing Cassel should've learned today, THROW THE BALL TO DEZ A LOT.

Never understood how a backup can come into the game with plenty of leash and just not give his best player a ton of opportunities.

Take some chances man.

Wayne02

Reaction score
eagles will lose next week against buffalo and arizona.

I think so too but the entire world unanimously said the same thing about them last week. They're a bad team that loses games that they're expected to win and win fluky games when they have no shot.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
You picked the Eagles to beat NE in Foxborough? That's hard to believe lol

I did. Needed a surprise pick to gain ground in our standings and went that route. The weakness of NE offense without Gronk and Edelman plays into Philly's strength.

Wayne02

Reaction score
I did. Needed a surprise pick to gain ground in our standings and went that route. The weakness of NE offense without Gronk and Edelman plays into Philly's strength.

Brady still had over 300 yards passing. Philly won because of 3 freak plays, but congrats to you on the pick. I don't think them winning had anything to do with Gronk and Edelman being out though.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Brady still had over 300 yards passing. Philly won because of 3 freak plays, but congrats to you on the pick. I don't think them winning had anything to do with Gronk and Edelman being out though.

Brady made a terrible decision and there were special teams gaffes so I agree.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I'll say this, if we beat Green Bay... I don't see us losing again. Beating the Packers in Lambeau would give this team so much confidence for the rest of the season. The Jets and the Bills would be tough games, but if they beat the Packers, they'll definitely have the confidence and the belief that they can.

Aaron will burn our arse with that heavy pressure.