One of the best non play plays in Cowboys history

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Check out my avatar. He and Larry Brown, Everson Walls, Solomon Page and Barry Foster came to my ranch for a BBQ after a camp.
Nice Bro! The only Cowboys I've ever met are Emmitt and Jay Novacek, and that was because I drove to their signing sessions. lol

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He shut himself up right out of the league. A cancer and no one wanted him.
I don't know about that. As much as I dislike him, someone is always willing to pay for that kind of talent.

I don't remember why he left football, but I doubt it was because no team would have him.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I don't know about that. As much as I dislike him, someone is always willing to pay for that kind of talent.

I don't remember why he left football, but I doubt it was because no team would have him.
Not after he constantly did it. He had another couple years of decent production in him but every team said no thanks.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not after he constantly did it. He had another couple years of decent production in him but every team said no thanks.
If every team preferred to lose without him than possibly win with him, good for them. Of course, knowing him, he probably wanted to be paid like he was in his prime.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
We had an awful team. TO was just trolling us why we were down.

I actually thought it was funny. T.O. and the Niners were crapping all over us at the start of our dark days and we could not stop him. It was a genius move by him. A move that set the dominoes to still be talked about 20 years later.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I actually thought it was funny. T.O. and the Niners were crapping all over us at the start of our dark days and we could not stop him. It was a genius move by him. A move that set the dominoes to still be talked about 20 years later.
I never thought it was a big deal. We suked. Who cares.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If every team preferred to lose without him than possibly win with him, good for them. Of course, knowing him, he probably wanted to be paid like he was in his prime.
If they thought they could win with him, they would’ve signed him. But the didn’t. They didn’t because he was always a cancer in the locker room. Every place he went. Can’t win with a divided locker room.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yeah talk about what a waste of talent he was.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Teague stood up for the Star and Cowboy honor.

I’ll always love the dude.

on a side note, I also remember some, or maybe just one, of our secondary starting a brawl in the 80’s after the ‘Skins scored a receiving TD and the “Smurfs” went to the end zone to do their their stupid celebration. Anyone remember who jumped in there and screwed up their “high five”?