One of the worse wins this team has ever had

rambo2

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be marking the Steelers down as a win. They’re currently 3-0 and it the game is on the road. The Cowboys don’t have a very good team. That’s just being honest.
The Steelers are not winning all of their games. How about the extra rest that the Cowboys get?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Steelers are not winning all of their games. How about the extra rest that the Cowboys get?
Currently the Steelers are playing well. Not saying the Cowboys can’t beat them but Pittsburgh has been playing better and will be favored. The Cowboys have had some struggles coming off bye weeks. They’ve looked flat at times. Parsons and DLaw will be out for a while. Our defense will be taking a huge hit. I’ll be surprised if we beat the Steelers on the road. The next three games will be very difficult. We’ll likely be underdogs in all three.

rambo2

Reaction score
Currently the Steelers are playing well. Not saying the Cowboys can’t beat them but Pittsburgh has been playing better and will be favored. The Cowboys have had some struggles coming off bye weeks. They’ve looked flat at times. Parsons and DLaw will be out for a while. Our defense will be taking a huge hit. I’ll be surprised if we beat the Steelers on the road. The next three games will be very difficult. We’ll likely be underdogs in all three.
I'll be very surprised if the Steelers are 5 and 0. That doesn't seem very likely to me. The unknown is who will get injured this week.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'll be very surprised if the Steelers are 5 and 0. That doesn't seem very likely to me. The unknown is who will get injured this week.
It’s early in the season but so far they’re 3-0. The Cowboys will be without Parsons and DLaw for a few weeks. That could spell the end to our season. We haven’t had much of a pass rush with them. The defense is in some real trouble.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I agree...One of the worse wins as a Dallas fan in quite some time. This team is really bad personnel wise... Thanks to idiot Jones.

BigD_95

Reaction score
Normally I've not the one to be negative about a game the Cowboys win. But this win just makes me have an dejected feeling. Nothing they did tonight makes me believe they'll be better than a 7 or 8 win team at most.

sadly, I agree with you. I don't even see us winning any of the next 5 games.