Operation Catnip

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Hell, I'm the one that's gonna need the liquor! Lol
Ha ha ha ha! Very true friend... He turned down my wife in a skirt in favor of me.
I'll do it. Scottish blood flows through my veins and my plan would have been to show up in a kilt, but don't let that hamper the alcohol that needs to be brought in, because I'll be bringing bagpipes with me and a guy who has ZERO idea how to play them playing them.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha! Very true friend... He turned down my wife in a skirt in favor of me.
I'll do it. Scottish blood flows through my veins and my plan would have been to show up in a kilt, but don't let that hamper the alcohol that needs to be brought in, because I'll be bringing bagpipes with me and a guy who has ZERO idea how to play them playing them.

bagpipes and kilt i see.
that means @Trouty will know what you will not be wearing
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wait a second, wears a skirts on blows on things?