Opinion: Cooper Rush is never giving the starting job back

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remember when romo came back in that meaningless week 17 game against philly and immediately looked better than dak ever did.

the argument was “he’s old and brittle he’ll just get hurt again”. to which I replied “so what? let him go out there and get hurt again then”.

I think they thought this was gonna be a storybook Brady/Bledsoe deal. Flash forward 7 years later and we got ourselves a drew Bledsoe alright.
H3 showed us what a real qb could do with that team but we benched him in favor if superstition.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Opinion: Cooper Rush is never giving the starting job back
10-anchorman-quotes-escalatedquickly.gif

Bigdog

Reaction score
Im hoping I look into my bank account and find $50 million that’s not associated with an IRS or bank error.
You may have better luck with that than Rush turning into the second coming of Brady

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak about to feel joe romo felt, rush is gonna grab this opportunity by the plums and he isn’t looking back. This is gonna be the new air raid offense. Watch.
Who else definitely agrees ?
If he can carry the team and produce wins why not?
What are folks expecting if Dak starts again, a miracle?
The whole world has seen what Dak's skill set is and was ......GAME OVER.....Next, please!!!

CWR

Reaction score
If you said Grier or even Nooch, I'd still disagree but at least we haven't seen their supposed ceilings.

Our ABSOLUTE best case for this season is to adjust to running the ball and passing in limited spots. Rush should pass 18-20ish time a game and Zeke/Pollard must eat.

If and it's a big IF, the ground game gets going maybe our qb can pick his spots and the defense can keep us afloat until late October when Dak comes back. When he does come back, they need to stick to the same damn game plan. RUN THE BALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.