Opinion: Cooper Rush is never giving the starting job back

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Babe sucked but he had high football IQ.

Rush has noodle arm, inaccurate and lacks pocket presence.
He's referring to Rush, not Dak........:muttley:

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Remember when romo came back in that meaningless week 17 game against philly and immediately looked better than dak ever did.

the argument was “he’s old and brittle he’ll just get hurt again”. to which I replied “so what? let him go out there and get hurt again then”.

I think they thought this was gonna be a storybook Brady/Bledsoe deal. Flash forward 7 years later and we got ourselves a drew Bledsoe alright.

Been saying this for 7 years... didn't matter if he came back for 1 play, 1 series or 1 game or the rest of the season and then got hurt a gain...simple fact was he was the better QB and if you are trying to win championships you play your best players....except in Dallas i guess!...oh and please don't insult Bledsoe (by comparing him to Dak) he took his team to a SB

Kareemovweet

Reaction score
I like Rush but I think Grier is better and will get a shot at some point. The only problem is Lamb isnt a true #1 and they dont have anyone else to throw to except for Schultz. (who will lead the team in reception's this year). Maybe in a few weeks when Gallup comes back they can pick it up a little, but even then who knows. Either way it wont matter even if they win some Jerry wont let Dak sit on the bench when he's ready to come back.. I wish they would try to get Jimmy GQ myself...

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Who really thinks Jerry would be willing to admit his mistake this soon? He wouldn't care if Dak throws 4 INTs a game. He's not moving on from Dak until 2024 at the earliest. He'll pretend Dak didn't stink before the injury, and then give him a pass for the rest of the season when he does come back. Then next year we'll be "all-in" again.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Regardless of how Cooper plays, Dak will probably be starting 2 weeks earlier than he should have which will result in his injury to linger for an additional month.

zerofill

Reaction score
Dak about to feel joe romo felt, rush is gonna grab this opportunity by the plums and he isn’t looking back. This is gonna be the new air raid offense. Watch.
Who else definitely agrees ?

If he looks like he did in the Vikings game. Dak should never get the job back lol.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who really thinks Jerry would be willing to admit his mistake this soon? He wouldn't care if Dak throws 4 INTs a game. He's not moving on from Dak until 2024 at the earliest. He'll pretend Dak didn't stink before the injury, and then give him a pass for the rest of the season when he does come back. Then next year we'll be "all-in" again.
He better hire more security and cleaning staff for home games........have a feeling he will need them when inepto takes the field!!:omg:

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I knew you'd see things my way eventually.

I've actually never been Daks biggest fan and have said it many times over the past few years. I'm nothing like you. I don't **** on every thread and I root for the Cowboys to win the games on Sunday.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
306506962-10229926164006795-4603550438420857953-n-1.jpg

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak about to feel joe romo felt, rush is gonna grab this opportunity by the plums and he isn’t looking back. This is gonna be the new air raid offense. Watch.
Who else definitely agrees ?

Ain’t happening! Lol We’ll likely use at least two QBs before Dak returns. Cooper Rush will get the first crack and he’ll be lucky to keep the job 3 to 4 games. The big detriment with him is his lack of mobility.

Status
Not open for further replies.