Opinion: Dak is losing endorsements by the minute

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak wasn't making a ton on endorsements before this. Dak wasn't even top 10 in yearly endorsement earnnings and 10th was only making $5 million.

Doing more more locally than national.
Going into last season even David Irving has a few local commercials.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
tenor.gif

RoboQB

Reaction score
Oh hell, I'll play along.
Here's my take.

Less than 5 minutes after Dak signs an extensive contract with the
Dallas Cowboys, corporations will be tripping over each other
trying to get to him first.

The caveat here is obviously the contract. A Franchise Tag QB won't
be nearly as enticing to the corporate suits and ties.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Just my observation as a fulltime Cowboy fan and having been in the media as a professional photographer.

While Dak mitigates his contract..

no advertiser will feature him in upcoming commercials or appearances using the Cowboy logo.

Advertisers can not risk shooting Dak and suddenly he does not play for the team becuz of a dispute.

This is costing him multi-million and he knows it.

The longer this goes on, the more it will cost. It's now May and Dak is not signing in the foreseeable future. Commercials have to be written, cast and executed to get them ready to be used.

I have said many times before about how I feel about Dak and his issues. That is not what this is about.

This is my professional opinion and Dak needs to wrap this up. Otherwise, he will not be in mini camp nor ready for TC whenever the season is given the go ahead.

QBs like Wilson, Jackson, Mahomes, Brees and others are going to get the contracts as Dak remains in limbo.

That is a lot of money to leave on the table..free money if you will.

I really do hope he and the team come to terms soon.

Both sides need the good vibes and positive image going forward.

:starspin:
This is completely fabricated and nothing more than idle speculation

I expected to find at least one specific lost endorsement In your post but there’s nothing

Your posts are maddening. I keep trying to give you benefit of the doubt but your content is borderline trolling,

Dak is losing endorsements but I have no samples ... comment

Aliens may invade earth any day ... comment

Fire! (In a movie theater) ... comment

Last edited:

conner01

Reaction score
Just my observation as a fulltime Cowboy fan and having been in the media as a professional photographer.

no advertiser will feature him in upcoming commercials or appearances using the Cowboy logo.

Advertisers can not risk shooting Dak and suddenly he does not play for the team becuz of a dispute.

The longer this goes on, the more it will cost. It's now May and Dak is not signing in the foreseeable future. Commercials have to be written, cast and executed to get them ready to be used.

I have said many times before about how I feel about Dak and his issues. That is not what this is about.

This is my professional opinion and Dak needs to wrap this up. Otherwise, he will not be in mini camp nor ready for TC whenever the season is given the go ahead.

QBs like Wilson, Jackson, Mahomes, Brees and others are going to get the contracts as Dak remains in limbo.

Prescott, 26, has endorsement deals with several top companies, including Campbell’s Chunky Soup, 7-Eleven, New Era caps, Sleep Number beds, Pepsi, Citi, and Oikos.
50 million dollars in enforcement contracts and more coming

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Doing more more locally than national.
Going into last season even David Irving has a few local commercials.

Yea, I know Dak has a bunch of endorsements. I'm just saying it isn't paying nearly as much as some people seem to think.

reddyuta

Reaction score
there is no evidence to support the OPs claim.peoples shouldn't word opinions as fact,we already have to much of that already.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Prescott, 26, has endorsement deals with several top companies, including Campbell’s Chunky Soup, 7-Eleven, New Era caps, Sleep Number beds, Pepsi, Citi, and Oikos.
50 million dollars in enforcement contracts and more coming
Here’s a link for folks. This entire thread is stupid.

https://es.pn/2UHvP2o

Kwyn

Reaction score
Yea, I know Dak has a bunch of endorsements. I'm just saying it isn't paying nearly as much as some people seem to think.
It’s paying him $50,000,000

Is that less or more than “some people seem to think”

That’s a lot of zeroes

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hahahahahahahahaha

Internet tough guy, eh?

Take your own advise, you absolute idiot and stop worrying about other peoples money.
You're the one that went after him first, and based on a nonsensical reason, and you added to the hostility with this post, and are pretending as if the hostility is all his fault. Own up to it. If you want to dish it out, plan on taking it too. Besides, since when is the money situation of players off limits on this site? I don't agree with the point the OP was making either, but it's ridiculous to act as if the finances and contracts and endorsements of players are not ordinary topics on this site. Those things are discussed all the time.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Keep word being "opinion" in this case.

Dak hasn't lost anything, and the two sides have until July 15th to reach an extension agreement. People need to take a deep breath.

408Cowboy

Reaction score

You're not talking football and being nicey, you're displaying an unhealthy obsession. You got more going on than glaucoma.