Opinion: Dak is losing endorsements by the minute

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
That is misinformation. That $50 million number includes an insurance policy he has on himself that would only pay out if he can never pay football again.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...rescotts-endorsements-insurance-valued-at-50m

"Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott reportedly has endorsement deals and loss of value/disability insurance policies that are worth more than $50 million."

This is the sentence that many are misquoting to say Dak has $50 million in endorsements. It's possible the insurance policy could be worth $48 million and only $2 million in endorsements and that sentence would still be true.

This also is a mis-quote of the same article. The article says $50 million total, not annual.
Good post.

Much appreciated. I just hope some enjoy reading this stuff.

I do. I love football but the business of it is even more fun to me.

Guess I have matured as they say.

Adios.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
The man is selling Sleep Member mattresses to old people, Oikos yogurt to white women, and Chunky Soup to me. I think he's probably doing fine.
Haha..

I hate that soup.

I hope he just gets it all straight and we can enjoy football again.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
How would companies make new commercials? Takes more than 10 people to shoot one, pretty hard for Dak to be in new ones if they're not being made.

But assuming that it's true, do we have an official sources, or is it just "from what I've seen"?

Has to be independently corroborated or otherwise it's just one person's opinion, which of course they're entitled to, but that doesn't make it so...
Glad you are enjoying the thread.

The thread says OPINION.

So if you need to, go ahead and research. In a post below here I posted about my experience in producing commercials.

And it was small scale compared to Network stuff. So that's my fact checking.

But whatever you need.

Go for it.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
How would companies make new commercials? Takes more than 10 people to shoot one, pretty hard for Dak to be in new ones if they're not being made.

But assuming that it's true, do we have an official sources, or is it just "from what I've seen"?

Has to be independently corroborated or otherwise it's just one person's opinion, which of course they're entitled to, but that doesn't make it so...
How would they make commercials?

Are you for real?

Have you seen all the flood of commercials on TV about the illness and people helping each other?

Those are all new in the last 60 days.

I have no doubt those businesses have special "Must Have" designations and are working day and nite.

These are very different days.

I am worried about the season even happening.

We shall see.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Just can't help yourself can you.

BTW, he will get signed. And it will be in excess of $100M easily. Don't worry about any potential money he may or may not be losing. His new endorsements will very easily being him almost as much. Far more money than his grandkids could spend.
Hey Big Dog..

Woof and howdy do.

So you don't appreciate my concern for Daks income?

I thought it was timely and topical.

Seems everybody wants to discuss his money.

Just a valid topic but while you say he can easily recover it..

I think not.

You know money.

Once gone wave bye bye.

I am sure Dak and his attorney and accountant know EXACTLY what I said.

Bet they already have a ledger with estimates of how much might be at risk for Dak.

But then you and I know you know what you are saying.

I really don't give a rats ***. Dak to me is a tool. Jerrah has decided to use him to win.

Winning is all I care about. I love the team.

That's it.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Dak doesn't need Cowboys branding to be marketable. Athletes are face of the franchise. Franchises are not the face of the athletes. If endorsements relied solely on team branding to advertise, they wouldn't need the athletes. Throw a random person in a uniform for a couple thousand dollars and call it good.

I'm sure Dak is going to rest easy knowing he'll eventually have to settle with earning $150M (or however much) before he can nickle-and-dime a few extra million through commercials. I doubt he even cares about endorsement money right now. Suppose he just had none for the next season. What's he going to do with $175M that he can't do with $170M over the next 4-5 years?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
What a silly troll

You just can't stop from your drive-bys. What, you gonna show up a third time in this thread?
Because you angry?
Do you need a life?
I mean, aside from your dirt-fill job, killah?
:muttley: