Opinion: Trade Dak. Sign Brady or Bridgewater

Chappy

Reaction score
Dak is a good human being.. I like him alot. However feelings aside, just like Garrett he needs to go. Dak isnt good enough to lead us to glory. Get out now so the 20s arent wasted like the 10s.

My opinion? Sign Brady or Bridgewater. Brady may have lost a step.. but tbh I think thats because his offense is absolute horse poop. Give Brady this offense and they are likely SB bound. If you want youth, why not Teddy Bridgewater? Guy went 5-0 with Brees out and is a tier above dak. Dirtball Dak is a good guy but isnt our franchise QB.
I heard that Aikman bloke is still in good condition....

Maybe call him as well??

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Honestly, bringing on Bridgewater isn’t a bad idea. He’s a cheaper version of Dak IMO. If we have no plans to draft a QB or trade for one, we should get Bridgewater on a cheap deal. I’d rather do that than sign Dak for a record breaking deal

Honestly though, I’d rather trade our entire draft plus Dak and Amari for Mahomes if possible.
I think hes better than Dak, but feel free to disagree. He isnt elite, but good. Dak is slightly below good.

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
giphy.gif

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I'd take him right now over Dak if he could get us one Super Bowl versus the next 5 or 6 years with Dak and nothing to show for it. But an old Brady is hardly the missing piece on a team full of holes.
Brady isnt the longterm answer. However we dont know yet if he has regressed hard or his team just isnt good enough. Sign Brady for two seasons and draft a qb to learn behind him. I think with Brady this season we are nfc east champs.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Let’s be clear:

Dak is a better QB than Bridgewater. Anybody saying that Bridgewater is just as good as Dak, isn’t being realistic.

But, if Bridgewater came much cheaper than Dak and the cowboys used the cap savings to invest in the defense heavily, it could work.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Brady, no way. Rather check out Rivers. Ok with Bridgewater, too. I sense the Cowboys do not want to meet Dak's demands. He may be on his way to FA.

He'll be our QB next year IMO...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
What a stupid thread

OP has not even been here a month and has started 11 threads about

3 threads guaranteeing us winning the superbowl
the reasons to keep Garrett
Jerry Jones legacy
a message to Garrett
2 threads about Dak having to go
an apology about saying we are gonna win the superbowl
and now trading for Tom Brady.

Jebuss

He is either a troll ........ 12 years old or younger ........ or is related to erod.

JMech

Reaction score
Dak is a good human being.. I like him alot. However feelings aside, just like Garrett he needs to go. Dak isnt good enough to lead us to glory. Get out now so the 20s arent wasted like the 10s.

My opinion? Sign Brady or Bridgewater. Brady may have lost a step.. but tbh I think thats because his offense is absolute horse poop. Give Brady this offense and they are likely SB bound. If you want youth, why not Teddy Bridgewater? Guy went 5-0 with Brees out and is a tier above dak. Dirtball Dak is a good guy but isnt our franchise QB.

Put the bottle away.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I think it's the easiest thing for Jerry to do, it requires the least thought. I am highly skeptical that it is the right move.

I'm on board... but we all have our opinions...

We'll see...

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
What a stupid thread

OP has not even been here a month and has started 11 threads about

3 threads guaranteeing us winning the superbowl
the reasons to keep Garrett
Jerry Jones legacy
a message to Garrett
2 threads about Dak having to go
an apology about saying we are gonna win the superbowl
and now trading for Tom Brady.

Jebuss

He is either a troll ........ 12 years old or younger ........ or is related to erod.
I apoligized for the Garrett threads and owned up to them being stupid. Dont judge this thread based on those. Lets talk about Dak

Angus12

Reaction score

giphy.gif

Stargazing

Reaction score

Dude are u serious?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I think hes better than Dak, but feel free to disagree. He isnt elite, but good. Dak is slightly below good.

He’s close to elite. Putting up numbers like that and taking on and over playing Brady your rookie season is serious. He’s ridiculously good this season too and has a good arm and good accuracy. He’s top 5 still this year. He’d be good in our system and could make plays Dak can’t. He’s better (long term) than Jackson IMO even though Jackson is playing better than him right now.