Opinion: Trade Dak. Sign Brady or Bridgewater

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Dak is a good human being.. I like him alot. However feelings aside, just like Garrett he needs to go. Dak isnt good enough to lead us to glory. Get out now so the 20s arent wasted like the 10s.

My opinion? Sign Brady or Bridgewater. Brady may have lost a step.. but tbh I think thats because his offense is absolute horse poop. Give Brady this offense and they are likely SB bound. If you want youth, why not Teddy Bridgewater? Guy went 5-0 with Brees out and is a tier above dak. Dirtball Dak is a good guy but isnt our franchise QB.

I find it ironic, on a day where Aikman made several points, people post about the 180 of those points. :) I mean he said there is a reason that brady next contract won't be a big one, compare to how much Dak might get. This is not the route to go if you don't want to gamble everything one year, and esepcially since Brady hasn't been one of the bright spots on the patriots this year.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak is a good human being.. I like him alot. However feelings aside, just like Garrett he needs to go. Dak isnt good enough to lead us to glory. Get out now so the 20s arent wasted like the 10s.

My opinion? Sign Brady or Bridgewater. Brady may have lost a step.. but tbh I think thats because his offense is absolute horse poop. Give Brady this offense and they are likely SB bound. If you want youth, why not Teddy Bridgewater? Guy went 5-0 with Brees out and is a tier above dak. Dirtball Dak is a good guy but isnt our franchise QB.
:facepalm::huh::thumbdown::eek:o_O:confused::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score

Kids, don’t do drugs.

RS12

Reaction score
Like Tua but he has China doll written all over him.

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
He’s close to elite. Putting up numbers like that and taking on and over playing Brady your rookie season is serious. He’s ridiculously good this season too and has a good arm and good accuracy. He’s top 5 still this year. He’d be good in our system and could make plays Dak can’t. He’s better (long term) than Jackson IMO even though Jackson is playing better than him right now.

I think he and Payton have an agreement that when Drew hangs it up, the gig is his. The Saints gave up a third to get him which is high for a backup. He was planning on signing with Miami this year because he would be given a chance to compete and he was worried that Payton would soon head to the Cowboys. When he got the word that Payton and the Saints were working on an extension, he re-signed.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I think he has a verbal agreement with Payton that when Drew hangs them up that he gets the job. The Saints gave up a 3rd which is kind of high for a backup. He was considering going to Miami as he was concerned that Payton might leave or retire. Once Payton was extended

I think he and Payton have an agreement that when Drew hangs it up, the gig is his. The Saints gave up a third to get him which is high for a backup. He was planning on signing with Miami this year because he would be given a chance to compete and he was worried that Payton would soon head to the Cowboys. When he got the word that Payton and the Saints were working on an extension, he re-signed.

Tomorrow on "As the World Turns"...

DakBringMeBack

Reaction score

One of the dumber threads I’ve seen on here in years. Congrats

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Almost 5K yards and 30 TDs is below good huh?

If half of them are from garbage time, yes. Packers game was mostly garbage time, Bears game was mostly garbage time, last TD against the Bills was garbage time, etc. His stats are as fraudulent as our box scores against the Packers and the Bears.

exciter

Reaction score

Hey!!! What about Marino? We could get him that SB he never got with the Dolphins.

Dak is going to be the QB for this team the next 8 plus years. Anyone not coming to that conclusion yet is deluding themselves!

blindzebra

Reaction score
If half of them are from garbage time, yes. Packers game was mostly garbage time, Bears game was mostly garbage time, last TD against the Bills was garbage time, etc. His stats are as fraudulent as our box scores against the Packers and the Bears.
LOL, we have the dumbest fan base in football. He was completing throws 25 yards down field in those games, because you know that teams in prevent just use tight man coverage and jam receivers.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
LOL, we have the dumbest fan base in football. He was completing throws 25 yards down field in those games, because you know that teams in prevent just use tight man coverage and jam receivers.

25 years downfield in a game where the packers had already given up after their 31-3 lead. Don't forget the fact that Dak gave the Packers the ball 3 times, almost 4 had one not been taken by penalty.

blindzebra

Reaction score
25 years downfield in a game where the packers had already given up after their 31-3 lead. Don't forget the fact that Dak gave the Packers the ball 3 times, almost 4 had one not been taken by penalty.
Can't understand can you. Prevent defense means you are sitting back, taking away the deep throws. The fact that he was completing throws 25 yards down field means he was beating double and triple coverage...that ain't garbage throws. Let's ignore that 1 INT was tipped, 1 was a mugging by the DB, and the other the WR admitted after the game that he screwed up the route. But let's not let facts screw up the moronic narrative.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Can't understand can you. Prevent defense means you are sitting back, taking away the deep throws. The fact that he was completing throws 25 yards down field means he was beating double and triple coverage...that ain't garbage throws. Let's ignore that 1 INT was tipped, 1 was a mugging by the DB, and the other the WR admitted after the game that he screwed up the route. But let's not let facts screw up the moronic narrative.

Oh really? He was completing passes because Green Bay let him. There is no need to play aggressively when Dallas is down by 20+ points. They may not of been in prevent, rather they just didn't care at that point. There was no coming back for Dallas. Dak already screwed it up.

Also, if Dak is so great, why the hell didn't he pass like that earlier in the game? All of these 25 yard completions, except they didn't come during the time we needed them most (1st Q, 2nd Q, etc). The Vikings game was a good example of him playing like he did at the end of the Green Bay game, except he played the game through all 4 Q's instead of just the 4th. Also, stop excusing 3 INT. I understand the tipped one, but giving the ball to the opponent two times certainly doesn't help. He saw Gallup getting mugged yet he still forced the ball to him. Makes no sense.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score

Too many don't understand Prevent, Tampa 2, One Tech, Two Tech, nickel or dime...

Sometimes I just want to check out...

blindzebra

Reaction score
Stats can lie.
Yeah when they don't fit an idiotic narrative. In almost all of those "Garbage time yards" how did we start the game? Feed Zeke leading to 3 and out, defense getting killed, bam down 3 scores. But let's blame Dak for getting all but one to a 1 score game.