Opinion: Trade Dak. Sign Brady or Bridgewater

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Yeah when they don't fit an idiotic narrative. In almost all of those "Garbage time yards" how did we start the game? Feed Zeke leading to 3 and out, defense getting killed, bam down 3 scores. But let's blame Dak for getting all but one to a 1 score game.
As Carson Wentz walks into the playoffs with a worse offense..

basilhayden

Reaction score
What a stupid thread

OP has not even been here a month and has started 11 threads about

3 threads guaranteeing us winning the superbowl
the reasons to keep Garrett
Jerry Jones legacy
a message to Garrett
2 threads about Dak having to go
an apology about saying we are gonna win the superbowl
and now trading for Tom Brady.

Jebuss

He is either a troll ........ 12 years old or younger ........ or is related to erod.

He has those that agree with him.
***** scary!

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Dak is a good human being.. I like him alot. However feelings aside, just like Garrett he needs to go. Dak isnt good enough to lead us to glory. Get out now so the 20s arent wasted like the 10s.

My opinion? Sign Brady or Bridgewater. Brady may have lost a step.. but tbh I think thats because his offense is absolute horse poop. Give Brady this offense and they are likely SB bound. If you want youth, why not Teddy Bridgewater? Guy went 5-0 with Brees out and is a tier above dak. Dirtball Dak is a good guy but isnt our franchise QB.

Like Chapelle would say “ Cocaine is a helluva drug”.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
This thread has 4 pages now...

Given that... how do we trade for Brady, Bridgewater?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is a good human being.. I like him alot. However feelings aside, just like Garrett he needs to go. Dak isnt good enough to lead us to glory. Get out now so the 20s arent wasted like the 10s.

My opinion? Sign Brady or Bridgewater. Brady may have lost a step.. but tbh I think thats because his offense is absolute horse poop. Give Brady this offense and they are likely SB bound. If you want youth, why not Teddy Bridgewater? Guy went 5-0 with Brees out and is a tier above dak. Dirtball Dak is a good guy but isnt our franchise QB.

Pray and Pray hard that there is a team willing to give this imposter QB big bucks to go play QB for them as an FA.
But I fear our prayers will not be heard!
In the meantime pick up a decent QB thru FA, Foles, Bridgewater, etc etc and see if you can trade lemon Dak along with this years first and next years first to get monster prospect QB in the Draft?
DAK is done it's pretty evident even to Jerry and the Jones family sitting in their suite yesterday that the talent isn't there and never will be!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All right people we have got to start the off season better than this or I'm gonna start benching people:dance:

GMO415

Reaction score

giphy.gif

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Jerry is waiting to see what happens with the Patriots playoff run. Gonna throw big bones at Billy.

BoysForLife

Reaction score

Not a Dak fan either.
That said I don't think Teddy would be a noticeable upgrade. I view those guys as kind of similar in terms of accuracy, etc.

I would love to have Brady for a year or two with the rest of our offense intact.

there are other FA's that I would love to see us take a run at.
I think Fitzpatrick would be comparable or better than Dak at a fraction of the price....

I'd also love to see us do whatever we could possibly do to take a run at Joe Burrow.
if Dak is as good a catch as people think, I'd think the Bengals would be willing to take Dak and our first round pick (around #17) for their top pick in the draft.....

I was watching that Peach Bowl and I know Oklahoma doesn't play any defense but man, I think Burrow would be dynamite in our offense with a little bit of seasoning.