Opinion: Trade Dak. Sign Brady or Bridgewater

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dak is a good human being.. I like him alot. However feelings aside, just like Garrett he needs to go. Dak isnt good enough to lead us to glory. Get out now so the 20s arent wasted like the 10s.

My opinion? Sign Brady or Bridgewater. Brady may have lost a step.. but tbh I think thats because his offense is absolute horse poop. Give Brady this offense and they are likely SB bound. If you want youth, why not Teddy Bridgewater? Guy went 5-0 with Brees out and is a tier above dak. Dirtball Dak is a good guy but isnt our franchise QB.
Where are these “fans” coming from? This isn’t Madden you do know that right?

shabazz

Reaction score
Why does every Dakota thread have to be prefaced with, "I like him"," Hes a great guy", "Hes well spoken but".......no wonder the media is walking on eggshells when they are talking about him. Booger NcFarland gives him credit when none is due, Collingsworth makes up a story about Dak buying his deceased mother a house........some of us can and will speak freely about him but others are still terrified that their own opinions will be criticized. Sad

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Dak is a good human being.. I like him alot. However feelings aside, just like Garrett he needs to go. Dak isnt good enough to lead us to glory. Get out now so the 20s arent wasted like the 10s.

My opinion? Sign Brady or Bridgewater. Brady may have lost a step.. but tbh I think thats because his offense is absolute horse poop. Give Brady this offense and they are likely SB bound. If you want youth, why not Teddy Bridgewater? Guy went 5-0 with Brees out and is a tier above dak. Dirtball Dak is a good guy but isnt our franchise QB.
If you are going to troll at least be good at it. This might be the absolute dumbest thing I have ever read on here and that is really saying something

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
If you are going to troll at least be good at it. This might be the absolute dumbest thing I have ever read on here and that is really saying something
If I was a troll, my 11 threads have a combined 40+ pages of replies. I'm not a troll, but if I was... I have done a good job.

However, calling me a troll because you disagree with my opinions is ridiculous. You can not like my opinions, but having different opinions doesnt make me a troll.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Not a Dak fan either.
That said I don't think Teddy would be a noticeable upgrade. I view those guys as kind of similar in terms of accuracy, etc.

I would love to have Brady for a year or two with the rest of our offense intact.

there are other FA's that I would love to see us take a run at.
I think Fitzpatrick would be comparable or better than Dak at a fraction of the price....

I'd also love to see us do whatever we could possibly do to take a run at Joe Burrow.
if Dak is as good a catch as people think, I'd think the Bengals would be willing to take Dak and our first round pick (around #17) for their top pick in the draft.....

I was watching that Peach Bowl and I know Oklahoma doesn't play any defense but man, I think Burrow would be dynamite in our offense with a little bit of seasoning.
Even if Brady has lost a step (however its hard to tell because his offense is THAT bad), I think this is a 11-12 win team. Hes a good leader and would play better than Dak in key moments

texbumthelife

Reaction score

This sort of post should legitimately be a bannable offense

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why does every Dakota thread have to be prefaced with, "I like him"," Hes a great guy", "Hes well spoken but".......no wonder the media is walking on eggshells when they are talking about him. Booger NcFarland gives him credit when none is due, Collingsworth makes up a story about Dak buying his deceased mother a house........some of us can and will speak freely about him but others are still terrified that their own opinions will be criticized. Sad

Because his best asset is how likable he is. It's not arm talent or running ability that's for sure.

landryscorner

Reaction score

Dak ain't the answer...sorry folks.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Brady, no way. Rather check out Rivers. Ok with Bridgewater, too. I sense the Cowboys do not want to meet Dak's demands. He may be on his way to FA.
Rivers’ arm is gone. He can barely get it out of bounds. Pass.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

dumbest post of the year

Sandyf

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Never going to happen.