Orlando Brown

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
so what are you feeling in Rd 2...WR or LB?

Well, it depends on how Equinamous St. Brown's combine goes. If he does extremely well to where we have no chance of getting him in round 3, then I'd be THRILLED to nab him in round 2. If the result is such that we can probably get him in round 3, then I'd go St. Brown in round 3. So, that's the key variable for me. As it stands now, it looks like we should be able to get him in round 3, so I'd probably go LB or DE (I'm thinking Hand in round 2).

cowboyec

Reaction score
Well, it depends on how Equinamous St. Brown's combine goes. If he does extremely well to where we have no chance of getting him in round 3, then I'd be THRILLED to nab him in round 2. If the result is such that we can probably get him in round 3, then I'd go St. Brown in round 3. So, that's the key variable for me. As it stands now, it looks like we should be able to get him in round 3, so I'd probably go LB or DE (I'm thinking Hand in round 2).
Hernandez,DaShawn Hand or LB,and St.Brown...notta bad haul.

I think its Wynn,DJ Moore and LB or DL...Jewell or Deadrin Senat.
LONG way to go tho.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Hernandez,DaShawn Hand or LB,and St.Brown...notta bad haul.

I think its Wynn,DJ Moore and LB or DL...Jewell or Deadrin Senat.
LONG way to go tho.

I'll go one better. Here's my dream first 3 picks in the draft:

1. Hernandez
2. Hercules Mata'afa (if he should fall to us at 50)
3. St. Brown (reminds me so much of Calvin Johnson)

Hernandez and St. Brown would allow us to maul defenses and impose our will in games. As for Mata'afa, should he be available at 50, he'd be a game changer at DE.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
no problem with Hernandez at 19....maybe we'll get lucky and scoop up Orlando Brown in the 4th or 5th to groom at OT.
But that probably is too much to ask.
OBrown still played 10x better than he tested...... that is kind of expected out of an entitled son of a pro

cowboyec

Reaction score
OBrown still played 10x better than he tested...... that is kind of expected out of an entitled son of a pro
don't know about entitled but what helps him is 3yrs of good tape.
without it....he'd be in trouble.

sbark

Reaction score
don't know about entitled but what helps him is 3yrs of good tape.
without it....he'd be in trouble.
For sure, no O.Line that ran a 5.8 or worse has a NFL career...as per NFL channel draft analysists.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Pass on this kid unless it’s day 3

Kid was loafing and needed coaches to yell and get on him to compete. Biggest job interview and he couldn’t pretend to care?? Pass

DanA

Reaction score
It's not just the athletic performance which sucked. It reflects badly on his work ethic and habits. Do people really think he'd fit in with this O-line group?.....If it were me, he'd be completely off my board.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
There's been many sons of former players at the combine. Nobody's crapped the bed like Orlando Brown. Not even close.

Maybe he got confused and thought it was for the military draft, and was going for 4f.