OT: How long have you been married?

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Today is our 25th wedding anniversary and it got me to wondering how long some of you have been married.

So how long?

PS: Today is also Bob Lilly's 66th birthday. And yes, I knew that when I scheduled our wedding date.

jimmy40

Reaction score
THUMPER said:
Today is our 25th wedding anniversary and it got me to wondering how long some of you have been married.

So how long?

PS: Today is also Bob Lilly's 66th birthday. And yes, I knew that when I scheduled our wedding date.
I've been married 20, no wait, 15 years.

Tricky-22

Git R Done
Reaction score
THUMPER said:

So how long?

Congrats on lasting that long, you must be pretty well trained by now.

We will celebrate our 15th this year.

1fisher

Reaction score
14 years August 24th

Just had our first child in April

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Do I have to list them all ?

For some reason, my hobbies have outlasted my marrages...lol

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Six years.

I was lucky to find the right woman.

Of course I worked hard at it. I diligently worked through my twenties sorting through female after female looking for the right one. It was hard work... but worth it in the end. :)

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
7 yrs on July 4th

Advise to all unmarried people here

Don't do something it takes a preacher to get into and a lawyer to get out of.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
Six years.

I was lucky to find the right woman.

Of course I worked hard at it. I diligently worked through my twenties sorting through female after female looking for the right one. It was hard work... but worth it in the end. :)

I found the girl that needed the most fixing, then spent the next 23 years trying to fix her. :bang2: Since then I have finally grown up and figured out that that isn't a good basis for a marriage, the last two years have been AWESOME!