OT: How long have you been married?

Wimbo

Reaction score
5 years.

joke: What's the longest sentance in the English language? I do.

kidding aside... I am more in love with her now than I was the day I married her.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
I am no longer married and I have never been happier...No really I mean it... My life was a living hell and it took me 14 years till I realized that breaking my word was not really breaking my word cause I was dead they just didn't bury me yet...I got the two boys and she got someone else to yell at 24/7 so she is happy again..the boys have been happy with me for 8 years now and in the house there is peace and tranquility...I am glad and proud of getting them and me out of a bad enviornment..

Wimbo

Reaction score
Zaxor said:
and she got someone else to yell at 24/7 so she is happy again...

reminds me of this picture:

reyleon.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This Friday will be 10 years.

The wife planned on having us renewing our vows but a family medical situation has put the nix on those plans. :(

Now I am not upset that we will not be renewing our vows, I was just going along with it to make the wife happy as she does so much for me...just not so happy about the family medical situation.

jman

Reaction score
One year, Three months and 22 days...Not that I'm counting or anything.

Hoov

Reaction score
Zaxor said:
I am no longer married and I have never been happier...No really I mean it... My life was a living hell and it took me 14 years till I realized that breaking my word was not really breaking my word cause I was dead they just didn't bury me yet...I got the two boys and she got someone else to yell at 24/7 so she is happy again..the boys have been happy with me for 8 years now and in the house there is peace and tranquility...I am glad and proud of getting them and me out of a bad enviornment..

ditto that brother. I went through 7 years, when i left i thought i was granted early parole on a life sentence.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
7 years December 12th. I have loved each and every moment of it. No seriously. :)

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
8 years but it feels like 8 minutes...

UNDER WATER.

J/K, my wife loves that joke.

BrAinPaiNt said:
This Friday will be 10 years.

The wife planned on having us renewing our vows but a family medical situation has put the nix on those plans. :(

Now I am not upset that we will not be renewing our vows, I was just going along with it to make the wife happy as she does so much for me...just not so happy about the family medical situation.

My wife wants to renew our vows on our 10th since we just went to the JP to get hitched originally. She wants a real wedding, and I'm ok with that, but I'd rather take all the money it's going to cost and take a trip to Cozumel or somewhere.

Jester33

Reaction score
3 AWESOME YRS, It helps that she loves the game as much as me, although she's a Bucs fan.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
THUMPER said:
Today is our 25th wedding anniversary and it got me to wondering how long some of you have been married.

So how long?

PS: Today is also Bob Lilly's 66th birthday. And yes, I knew that when I scheduled our wedding date.
Congratulations, Thumper. (and you too, BP, on Friday)

I see there's a lot of 'lifers' here. ;)

I'm in year 16 of, I hope, the rest of my life.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
THUMPER said:
Today is our 25th wedding anniversary and it got me to wondering how long some of you have been married.

So how long?

PS: Today is also Bob Lilly's 66th birthday. And yes, I knew that when I scheduled our wedding date.
It is appropriate that on your silver anniversary you are around fellow silver nd blue fans.

Congrats.

Found the girl of my dreams. It will be 15 years in December. Her parents celebrated 56 years in April. I have something amazing to shoot for.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
11 Years for me and my better half

But on a cool note my grandparents (dad side) celebrated there 70th in January there will not be a 71 since my grandmother pasted away last month.
None the less 70 freakin years now that is :jackpot:

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Can I write in my will that if I ever become crazy enough to want to be married that my lawyer must put a hit on me?