Other than Parsons, our defense sucks and Dak rocks

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I judge by what I saw with my eyes. I saw him go out there with 2nd and 3rd string players and a poor run game and saw him have a solid game. We wouldn't have even have to go to OT if the kicker wasn't missing kicks or if the defense didn't give up 33 points. You're focusing on the wrong thing. This is what y'all asked of Dak. To go out there and play well when guys are out. Alright he did what about the rest of the team?

Yep, a solid game. You're picking on the wrong guy, I like Dak, but cant agree with @Redzone Rocky and his apportioning blame on a defense that: was missing the whole D-Line and which is manned by inexperienced or sub $5m projects.

The irony is that the only defensive player suited up and earning over $5m was A Brown.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
he rocked it in overtime. lmao.. Does anybody want to get up a gofundhim for some glasses? or eye surgery sheesh.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
bubbles-1.jpg

Dak rocks

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Funny to watch all the Dak defenders throw out his total game stats when they fail to point out the fact that Dak accumulated over 50% of his passing yards in the 4th QTR & OT.....so where was the franchise QB the first 3 QTR's???????

USArmyVet

Reaction score
QB #1 has his team at a record of 7-4

245 of 349 70.2% Comp % 2,540 Yards 14 TD's 8 INT's 94.7 QB Rating

QB #2 has his team at a record of 7-4

261 of 376 69.4% Comp % 2,932 Yards 22 TD's 7 INT's 104.2 QB Rating

After starting 1-4, QB #1 is 6-1 in his last 7 games.

After starting 5-1, QB #2 is 1-3 in his last 4 games.

QB #1 has much less talent surrounding him whereas QB #2 has a lot of talent surrounding him.

QB #1 is a rookie whereas QB #2 is a 5 year NFL veteran.

QB #1 has a 4-year contract (with a 5th year rookie option) worth a total of $15.586M.

QB #2 has a 4-year contract worth a total of $160M.

QB #1 is Mac Jones and QB #2 is Dak Prescott.

Fantasy world or not but I would have applied the franchise tag to Dak and traded him to the Patriots for their 2021 1st & 2nd round draft picks, saved a ton of money, and had Micah Parsons (Dallas pick at #12), Mac Jones (NE pick at #15), and Creed Humphrey (KC pick at #63 that Dallas would have had at #38 with NE's pick) leaving Dallas with a stud LB/DE, inexpensive quality rookie QB, and a rookie C that is showing all signs of being a foundational piece to the OL......while saving cap space to add talent on defense while re-signing key free agents.....but hindsight is what it is.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
A QB that rocks isn't so inconsistent. So, there is that. Then there is the defense that has been keeping us in games while the offense has struggled to score. When Zeke, Amari and CeeDee are all out, we can expect to struggle.