Other than Parsons, our defense sucks and Dak rocks

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where in my post did I blame refs and blame receivers? What excuses am I making? I AGREED WITH YOU that he's closer to Trent Dilfer than Tom Brady.....I think you're confused that's @Cowboy Lover who's blaming the refs....take it up with him.
Show me where I blamed the refs.
Like you showed me where all the cut dak comments are. You do remember you said that?

Come on...put up or shut up. Show me tough guy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I believe the refs made some terrible calls
I believe dak had some excellent throws.
I believe our receivers dropped some good passes
I believe our defense was soft as ship...even when met at the line, runner went at least three more yards
I believe something is wrong with zeke. He gets tackled by a stick of butter
I believe Pollard played welll....even though he had his share of 2 runs up the middle.

Not sure why it's necessary to go through all that first in order to have a discussion about dak or refs.

You still haven't shown me all the cut dak comments.
So you initially acknowledge that fans said Dak sucked and wants to be cut and now you need to be "shown" the comments?

FTWayne

Reaction score
You're more in the denial stage then I am....you root for a team that you think sucks and you support them and waste your time with them. If that ain't denial then I don't know what is lol.
dak garrett, how many years will it take to figure this one out?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You’re talking as if there’s no officiating bias against the Cowboys, subconscious or otherwise.

If that were the case, why wouldn’t there also be examples of the Cowboys winning games thanks to garbage calls?
I never said there wasn't a officiating bias are you high lol? I LITERALLY SAID THE COWBOYS GOT SCREWED BY THE REFS yesterday. To clear up ANY CONFUSION I agree with you lol. All I said was the Cowboys sucked as well. Now if you want to discuss that we can do that. But if you are trying to get me to debate you on the officiating...I don't think you are going to get what you want there because we are in more agreement then not on that account.

Nav22

Reaction score
I never said there wasn't a officiating bias are you high lol? I LITERALLY SAID THE COWBOYS GOT SCREWED BY THE REFS yesterday. To clear up ANY CONFUSION I agree with you lol. All I said was the Cowboys sucked as well. Now if you want to discuss that we can do that. But if you are trying to get me to debate you on the officiating...I don't think you are going to get what you want there because we are in more agreement then not on that account.
You said “every team thinks that, every team thinks they should be 9-2”..... that seemed to imply that you think the ref bias was all in my head. Apologies if I misunderstood.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
There are several things that could have happened in regulation to never end up in OT.

Gallup could have finished his route correctly in the end zone on the incompletion from Dak.

Schultz could have looked up for the perfectly-thrown ball from Dak, which he likely would have caught and marched into the endzone, instead of trying to flop around and draw a flag on the 3rd down pass before the game-tying FG.

Zuerlein could have made an extra point.

Any of these things would have won the game without OT. But it's easy for the simple-minded to point to only the QB.
Nice analysis of things we contributed to the loss vs just Dak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Maybe you shouldn't assume a bunch of bullet. "We" are a group a community....and you are just looking for fights.
I'm not looking for fights I'm just calling it what it is. And I didn't "assume" anything. Did you not consider yourself "we".....as in a group....a community? Alright so what's the issue? Not looking for a fight. If you can't handle a simple discussion then that's a issue you have not me.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Show me where I blamed the refs.
Like you showed me where all the cut dak comments are. You do remember you said that?

Come on...put up or shut up. Show me tough guy.
We can do both. We can blame refs while still noting our defense was soft and we dropped passes.

Just because we had some bad plays doesn't mean the refs get away with ship calls.

tumblr_mk3n3vhe8c1rjn3gzo1_400.gif

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Ehhh I feel like these games are just writing some wrongs we had in the past. We had no business beating the Vikings with Cooper Rush at quarterback...probably can argue we should've lost the Chargers and Pats game too.

well stated we are a living on the edge team right now. Could have 3 more L’s easily.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You said “every team thinks that, every team thinks they should be 9-2”..... that seemed to imply that you think the ref bias was all in my head. Apologies if I misunderstood.
Well...no I don't think its all in your head. I'm saying everyone thinks their team is screwed by the refs. Now I can sit here and say that I think Cowboys get screwed over worse than any other team in the league but that's sort of unfair because I don't watch every team as closely as I do the Cowboys. But at the VERY LEAST I do feel the cowboys make a call to kill our momentum time and time again. I'm a little shocked fans don't have more of a issue with that. Anytime we score a touchdown or make a big play it gets pushed back by a holding penalty...just hard to do anything as a offense but they do.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
well stated we are a living on the edge team right now. Could have 3 more L’s easily.
Yeah it sucks to say but that's why I can't be too upset at 7-4. We've had injuries all year....in years past we should've been 4-7. That being said, its disturbing HOW they are losing. I hope its just about guys being out.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Yes..we as in the forum. And that is still blaming defense and dropped passes.
Nice try I guess.
Note that I didn't say "I" can still blame the refs. WE AS a group. Too bad your reading comprehension isn't as sharp as your passion for fights.

Last edited:

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I originally assumed you were a garden variety pro Dak-troll. But now, because these posts are so objectively (insert synonym for stupid as I don't want to call a poster that) I think you are actually trolling the pro-Dak people by getting them to rally behind you with similarly (insert synonym for stupid as I don't want to call a poster that) posts. Props to you.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes..we as in the forum. And that is still blaming defense and dropped passes.
Nice try I guess.
Note that I didn't say "I" can still blame the refs. WE AS a group. Too bad your reading comprehension isn't as sharp as your passion for fights.
Oh so NOW its "we"...you pick and choose when you want to use "we" huh lol?