Other than Parsons, our defense sucks and Dak rocks

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak needs to be carried.

He is more Trent Dilfer than he is Tom Brady.

Once you accept that it gets easier.
I mean everyone is more Trent Dilfer than Tom Brady lol. Tom Brady has 6 rings lol. I get you are trying to insult Dak here but yeah that ain't it. No one is sniffing 6 rings lol. Hell Dilfer at least has a ring with a championship caliber defense. His defense surely would've never given up 33 points to the Raiders that's for sure.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Does every team in the league have a slew of national media pundits and current/former NFL players taking to Twitter postgame to discuss how they got royally screwed?

The storyline after our Tampa Bay loss was “how could they not call OPI on Chris Godwin???”

The storyline after our season opener LAST year was “how could they call OPI on Michael Gallup???”

The storyline after yesterday was obvious.

You think this bull**** happens with every team?
:lmao2:
I don't know what happens to every team I don't watch every teams games. I'm just saying every fan thinks their team gets royally screwed by the refs. Hell fans think Cowboys get treated well by the refs.

FTWayne

Reaction score
How exactly does your brain work? It's like you see everything in the opposite direction. I'm geniunely curious.
he was concussed the first part of the game beating his head on the wall because of dak. sad but true.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
See here's the deal ...I never said that. What is your problem dude. Lying about what I said is bullet.
I didn't say you said that. You were referencing yourself as "we" as if you were speaking for the Dak hater cult so I addressed you as such. Maybe you shouldn't address yourself as "we" and I won't bundle up your comments with theirs? Did you not say "WE" want to talk about Dak's suckage?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I mean everyone is more Trent Dilfer than Tom Brady lol. Tom Brady has 6 rings lol. I get you are trying to insult Dak here but yeah that ain't it. No one is sniffing 6 rings lol. Hell Dilfer at least has a ring with a championship caliber defense. His defense surely would've never given up 33 points to the Raiders that's for sure.
You're clearly still in the denial stage.

Dak is fools gold and you're buying it hook, line, and sinker.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its 5 O'Clock somewhere but I surely ain't the drunk one lol. I'm just trying to understand this correctly so the team were hurt by the officiating yesterday correct?
I believe the refs made some terrible calls
I believe dak had some excellent throws.
I believe our receivers dropped some good passes
I believe our defense was soft as ship...even when met at the line, runner went at least three more yards
I believe something is wrong with zeke. He gets tackled by a stick of butter
I believe Pollard played welll....even though he had his share of 2 runs up the middle.

Not sure why it's necessary to go through all that first in order to have a discussion about dak or refs.

You still haven't shown me all the cut dak comments.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't say you said that. You were referencing yourself as "we" as if you were speaking for the Dak hater cult so I addressed you as such. Maybe you shouldn't address yourself as "we" and I won't bundle up your comments with theirs? Did you not say "WE" want to talk about Dak's suckage?
Maybe you shouldn't assume a bunch of bullet. "We" are a group a community....and you are just looking for fights.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You're clearly still in the denial stage.

Dak is fools gold and you're buying it hook, line, and sinker.
What about in my post is in "denial"? I agreed with you. Dak is more Trent Dilfer than Tom Brady and his 6 rings...what's the issue? I'm in denial because I agreed with you?

Nav22

Reaction score
I don't know what happens to every team I don't watch every teams games. I'm just saying every fan thinks their team gets royally screwed by the refs. Hell fans think Cowboys get treated well by the refs.
Okay, let’s stick with the Cowboys then.

I gave you 3 games since the start of last season in which A) the Cowboys lost, and B) the national storyline postgame was “wow, the Cowboys got totally screwed by the refs.”

Now list the games since 2020 in which A) the Cowboys won, and B) the national storyline postgame was “wow, the (Cowboys opponent) got totally screwed by the refs.”

I’ll wait.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What about in my post is in "denial"? I agreed with you. Dak is more Trent Dilfer than Tom Brady and his 6 rings...what's the issue? I'm in denial because I agreed with you?
You're making all these excuses, blaming the refs, and blaming the receivers.

You bought the fools gold and now you're in panic mode trying to defend it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Okay, let’s stick with the Cowboys then.

I gave you 3 games since the start of last season in which A) the Cowboys lost, and B) the national storyline postgame was “wow, the Cowboys got totally screwed by the refs.”

Now list the games since 2020 in which A) the Cowboys won, and B) the national storyline postgame was “wow, the (Cowboys opponent) got totally screwed by the refs.”

I’ll wait.
I don't even know why you are going on about this. I'm not disagreeing with you the refs stunk yesterday lol. All I said was the Cowboys sucked too and you are going on this rant about the officiating. You are preaching to the choir lol.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Well, yes.

This is a 9-2 football team that’s been royally screwed out of 2 wins, hence the 7-4 record.

They’ll find a way if they want to. Like when an opponent has a catch/fumble and the refs call it that way.... then the refs huddle up to change their “original call on the field” TO THE INCORRECT CALL.
:lmao2:
I was at the game..THAT was a fumble all day long. AGREE!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You're making all these excuses, blaming the refs, and blaming the receivers.

You bought the fools gold and now you're in panic mode trying to defend it.

Where in my post did I blame refs and blame receivers? What excuses am I making? I AGREED WITH YOU that he's closer to Trent Dilfer than Tom Brady.....I think you're confused that's @Cowboy Lover who's blaming the refs....take it up with him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I was at the game..THAT was a fumble all day long. AGREE!
I honestly could see it going either way. If that was our player I'd be missed if they called it a fumble. It was a Raider player so yeah I wanted them to call it a fumble. Could've went either way I didn't think he made enough of a football move honestly. Whether it was a fumble or not though the refs should've let the play stand and reviewed it.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Guys it can all be true. Dak aint seeing things fast enough and making throws. Refs are awful, and we beat ourselves...and lets not forget we are without a ton of starters. Its the perfect storm if u will. We now will see how we respond.

Nav22

Reaction score
I don't even know why you are going on about this. I'm not disagreeing with you the refs stunk yesterday lol. All I said was the Cowboys sucked too and you are going on this rant about the officiating. You are preaching to the choir lol.
You’re talking as if there’s no officiating bias against the Cowboys, subconscious or otherwise.

If that were the case, why wouldn’t there also be examples of the Cowboys winning games thanks to garbage calls?