Other than Parsons, our defense sucks and Dak rocks

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm going to tell you the same thing others who keep regurgitating this silly *** comment....Quarterbacks miss open receivers. I've never seen a Quarterback with a 100% completion rate have you? Go look up what "cherry picking". I'm stating facts. Dak wasn't sharp yesterday but at the end of the day he surely isn't the one who gave up 33 points. Y'all remember when Romo use to go out there and lose 30-33? Y'all would give him the benefit of the doubt because of how poor his defense was? Yeah....strange times.....
But you won't let people assess dak without bringing up other people's faults and you just proved it...yet again.

Every dam time someone says dak played played pretty crsppy you bring up someone else. Even players that haven't played in years

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dak played subpar again for NFL standards.Not the same dude he was earlier in the year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But you won't let people assess dak without bringing up other people's faults and you just proved it...yet again.

Every dam time someone says dak played played pretty crsppy you bring up someone else. Even players that haven't played in years
You call saying "Dak sucks" and "Dak should be cut" as "assessing Dak"? Once again, go look that word up too.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak played subpar again for NFL standards.Not the same dude he was earlier in the year.
For NFL standards? Man if you play like Dak did yesterday you are winning most games. He may have played subpar for his standard but surely not the NFL standard where guys are winning putting up 21 points lol.

Nav22

Reaction score
You can't get any worse than yesterday. What on earth could Goodell do? Stop us from winning a ring?
Well, yes.

This is a 9-2 football team that’s been royally screwed out of 2 wins, hence the 7-4 record.

They’ll find a way if they want to. Like when an opponent has a catch/fumble and the refs call it that way.... then the refs huddle up to change their “original call on the field” TO THE INCORRECT CALL.
:lmao2:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You call saying "Dak sucks" and "Dak should be cut" as "assessing Dak"? Once again, go look that word up too.
I never saw all the cut dak comments...can you point them out for me?

And dak did have some suckage. When we need him most. Why can't we talk about it?

You are free to make your own dak hero thread like rocky did.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I never saw all the cut dak comments...can you point them out for me?

And dak did have some suckage. When we need him most. Why can't we talk about it?

You are free to make your own dak hero thread like rocky did.

You are free to talk about whatever the hell you want. I'm free to reply to them as well. What's the issue? You say Dak sucks and needs to be cut? Alright. I'll tell you why he doesn't. What's the issue?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah I'm all for blaming refs but its not like the team hasn't stunk in these same games.....
We can do both. We can blame refs while still noting our defense was soft and we dropped passes.

Just because we had some bad plays doesn't mean the refs get away with ship calls.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We can do both. We can blame refs while still noting our defense was soft and we dropped passes.

Just because we had some bad plays doesn't mean the refs get away with ship calls.
So the TEAM gets the excuse of poor officiating but Dak doesn't lol? Alright......you're on a roll this morning how long have you been up?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are free to talk about whatever the hell you want. I'm free to reply to them as well. What's the issue? You say Dak sucks and needs to be cut? Alright. I'll tell you why he doesn't. What's the issue?
See here's the deal ...I never said that. What is your problem dude. Lying about what I said is bullet.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So the TEAM gets the excuse of poor officiating but Dak doesn't lol? Alright......you're on a roll this morning how long have you been up?
Lol.... I actually tried to blame everyone but dak there. And you still act like a jackwagon.

Should be too early to be drunk but you do you.

Nav22

Reaction score
Every team in the league says that lol. Everyone would be 9-2 with unbiased officiating lol.
Does every team in the league have a slew of national media pundits and current/former NFL players taking to Twitter postgame to discuss how they got royally screwed?

The storyline after our Tampa Bay loss was “how could they not call OPI on Chris Godwin???”

The storyline after our season opener LAST year was “how could they call OPI on Michael Gallup???”

The storyline after yesterday was obvious.

You think this bull**** happens with every team?
:lmao2:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol.... I actually tried to blame everyone but dak there. And you still act like a jackwagon.

Should be too early to be drunk but you do you.
Its 5 O'Clock somewhere but I surely ain't the drunk one lol. I'm just trying to understand this correctly so the team were hurt by the officiating yesterday correct?