OU vs OSU

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Biggems;2451647 said:
well they werent lucky when the fumble recovery didnt go their way.....but they are lucky that Gundy doesnt know the proper time to go for 2.

You were saying Biggs?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Danny White;2451608 said:
Why should Tech be out of the running? Just because the voters place them lower because they lost late?

Because OU annihilated them... you can't give up 60+ and be legit...

Rogah

Reaction score
trickblue;2451670 said:
Because OU annihilated them... you can't give up 60+ and be legit...
This reinforces what I have been saying all week. OU would have been better served beating TX Tech by 4 points than by 60. That's how crazy the BCS is. :D

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
28-27 if Gundy doesnt have a brain fart on his play calling.........

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
that bugs me to no end......when 5 guys hit the RB behind the line and he still gains yards.....the same thing was happening in the Baylor game....their defenders kept hitting the TT RB in the backfield, only to allow him to gain yards, cause they didn't wrap up.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
OSU is abusing OU's defense. To me, this is the OU defense that we've seen the whole year, pretty much. Honestly, I don't understand why anybody thinks this team is the best in the Big 12. They have a great offense if they can make yards on first. If you can force them into long situations on 2nd and 3rd, it takes them out of their hurry up offense and they can't run up 60 points on you. There defense is not special. They are average IMO. They shut down TT because they know Leach but heck, they gave up 28 to TAM.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
OU fans - does Gresham play basketball for OU when football season is over?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Dallas needs to stay the hell away from Loadholt....he is Adams part 2.....he gets owned by speed rushers and commits penalties. The OU offense is awesome in spite of his play.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
other than that fumble that wasnt called.......every single break has gone OUs way. i stand corrected on my stance that OU isnt lucky.......they brought the rabbit's foot, 4 leaf clover, horseshoe, and every player through salt over his shoulder in the lockerroom before the game.

Route 66

Reaction score
Biggems;2451702 said:
other than that fumble that wasnt called.......every single break has gone OUs way. i stand corrected on my stance that OU isnt lucky.......they brought the rabbit's foot, 4 leaf clover, horseshoe, and every player through salt over his shoulder in the lockerroom before the game.

Yeah that scramble/stiff arm and lunge by Bradford was lucky. :rolleyes:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Draegerman;2451690 said:
OU fans - does Gresham play basketball for OU when football season is over?

I don't believe so.

Murray is the guy who's a real good basketball player, but I don't believe he plays for OU either.

Bradford is also a really good hoops player, if I remember correctly.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Danny White;2451713 said:
I don't believe so.

Murray is the guy who's a real good basketball player, but I don't believe he plays for OU either.

Bradford is also a really good hoops player, if I remember correctly.

Thanks. I was thinking with his size and athletic ability he would be a natural fit for the OU basketball team.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
OSU looks like the Cowboys. Score a TD to get back in the game and give up a 60 yard return to take yourself right out of it again.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Rowdy;2451711 said:
Yeah that scramble/stiff arm and lunge by Bradford was lucky. :rolleyes:

im talking about him fumbling on 4th down, picking it up and getting into the end zone....

the tipped pass for the Gresham TD