Our backup QB’s are now 1-5

SackMaster

Reaction score
You like facts? That's good. Here are the facts, Dak didn't throw a TD, Dalton didn't throw a TD. Dak went out before the game was over, Dalton finished it up. The Cowboys won, that means the team won. Everybody on the team won. Those are the facts because you like facts right?

As for life, spare me your views. I've a feeling there is nothing, at all, I can gain from your opinions.
Your forgot a very important FACT: Dak was still credited with the Win. But then again, you are not accepting of reality, which at this point, is not surprising.

And if I were you, I wouldn't take my advice either. I don't play the victim to try and get everything handed to me or try to force everyone to accept my make believe reality.
:thumbup:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Your forgot a very important FACT: Dak was still credited with the Win. But then again, you are not accepting of reality, which at this point, is not surprising.

And if I were you, I wouldn't take my advice either. I don't play the victim to try and get everything handed to me or try to force everyone to accept my make believe reality.

I forgot nothing. The team was credited with a win and so, everybody on the team won. That's how it works. Haven't you ever played? I mean, what team wins but only the QB gets credit? Seriously, this is crazy how you people seem to hate Dalton. Count me out, it's a stupid sort of behavior and frankly, I want no part of it. Go on ahead, go play in the "real world" without me.

The good news is you aint me so any other drivel you posted after that statement, I thankfully, do not need to pay much attention to.

Thank the Lord for the little things I suppose.........

SackMaster

Reaction score
I forgot nothing. The team was credited with a win and so, everybody on the team won. That's how it works. Haven't you ever played? I mean, what team wins but only the QB gets credit? Seriously, this is crazy how you people seem to hate Dalton. Count me out, it's a stupid sort of behavior and frankly, I want no part of it. Go on ahead, go play in the "real world" without me.

The good news is you aint me so any other drivel you posted after that statement, I thankfully, do not need to pay much attention to.

Thank the Lord for the little things I suppose.........
I find it absolutely hilarious (and quite hypocritical) that when the "team loses", the only reason we lost is because of Dak. But if the team wins, its because the team carried him. Never mind him carrying an incompetent head coach or being strapped with a defense that is on the short list of being the worst in Cowboys history. Nope, Dak is the reason we can't win and when Dak went down all we heard is how "Dalton is as good / will do as good / as Dak". Funny how that has not worked out.

And I don't hate either QB, but I know what Dalton is. He is one of the worst NFL Playoff QBs in league history. I had no issue with him filing in a regular season / non-elimination type games, but his own history has shown he completely disappears in the important games.

And unlike some immature people out there, I can give Dalton credit when he does good things. Like leading the Cowboys to a well deserved W against Minny, which he was appropriately accredited for the Win (as QBs are). Also, he threw one of the best deep balls I have seen from a Dallas QB on the TD throw he had to Cooper on Thanksgiving.

My take is: Dalton is a good QB, but he is not a QB I would ever depend on to consistently win in the NFL.

But since that hurts your feeling, feel free to keep crying about how QBs do not get credit for wins and losses in the NFL and act like a victim. That is all I can expect from you.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I find it absolutely hilarious (and quite hypocritical) that when the "team loses", the only reason we lost is because of Dak. But if the team wins, its because the team carried him. Never mind him carrying an incompetent head coach or being strapped with a defense that is on the short list of being the worst in Cowboys history. Nope, Dak is the reason we can't win and when Dak went down all we heard is how "Dalton is as good / will do as good / as Dak". Funny how that has not worked out.

And I don't hate either QB, but I know what Dalton is. He is one of the worst NFL Playoff QBs in league history. I had no issue with him filing in a regular season / non-elimination type games, but his own history has shown he completely disappears in the important games.

And unlike some immature people out there, I can give Dalton credit when he does good things. Like leading the Cowboys to a well deserved W against Minny, which he was appropriately accredited for the Win (as QBs are). Also, he threw one of the best deep balls I have seen from a Dallas QB on the TD throw he had to Cooper on Thanksgiving.

My take is: Dalton is a good QB, but he is not a QB I would ever depend on to consistently win in the NFL.

But since that hurts your feeling, feel free to keep crying about how QBs do not get credit for wins and losses in the NFL and act like a victim. That is all I can expect from you.

Sorry for your luck. Sounds to me like you got a lot of issue you need to work out. Is therapy still being offered, under the lockdown? I honestly don't know.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Sorry for your luck. Sounds to me like you got a lot of issue you need to work out. Is therapy still being offered, under the lockdown? I honestly don't know.
I'm not the one that rejects the reality of who is credited with Wins and Losses in the NFL.

I know Troy Aikman's W/L record (94-71-0), can you tell me Emmitt Smith's? Or Deion Sanders'? How about Larry Allen's?

Good luck with that.
:laugh:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I'm not the one that rejects the reality of who is credited with Wins and Losses in the NFL.

I know Troy Aikman's W/L record (94-71-0), can you tell me Emmitt Smith's? Or Deion Sanders'? How about Larry Allen's?

Good luck with that.

LOL.... yeah, pretty much are. But I see you will not listen to good advice. Go on ahead, show me where it's me who rejects reality. I have minutes to kill.

black label

Reaction score

tenor.gif

SackMaster

Reaction score
LOL.... yeah, pretty much are. But I see you will not listen to good advice. Go on ahead, show me where it's me who rejects reality. I have minutes to kill.

I see you are running away now. So go cry to your land of make-believe where QBs are not credited with Wins or Losses in the NFL.
:lmao2:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

I see you are running away now. So go cry to your land of make-believe where QBs are not credited with Wins or Losses in the NFL.
:lmao2:

Not at all. I'm not running away at all. Show me where I reject any reality. Stand up be counted. Show me.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
What is Dak's record for 2020? Let's see if you are man enough to admit the truth.
:muttley:

What does Dak's record have to do with what I've said. You have accused me of a bunch of stuff that isn't close to the truth. Show me what I said that was inaccurate. I' Show me what I said that was, in your words, inaccurate or not true.

To my knowledge, nothing about Dak's record was ever a part of the conversation. That's some made up stuff you threw in here. I don't care what Dak's record is, he ain't playing anymore this season.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Even by this INCORRECT standard, Dalton did not throw a game winning TD.

Hell, he didn't even throw a TD in the game at all. In fact, the ONLY TD drive Dalton lead was the one where he fumbled and the GIANTS scored a TD. Every TD drive for Dallas was started with Dak at QB.

Just Sayin'

Bit of semantics her. I ment game winning drive. Everyone expects a backup quarterback to be rusty when he firsts steps in. Heck, people generally think there goes the game when the starting QB goes down and the backup steps in. I don't so much mind the backup losing the lead as long as he manages to get his stuff together and pull out a win. That's why I don't see it as the Starting QB win, personally, when they go down with enough time left, because most people expect to lose at that point. Dalton proved to be a worthwhile investment and since he did his share to win the game to me he deserves part of the credit for the win along with those players that were involved in the comeback.

SackMaster

Reaction score
What does Dak's record have to do with what I've said. You have accused me of a bunch of stuff that isn't close to the truth. Show me what I said that was inaccurate. I' Show me what I said that was, in your words, inaccurate or not true.

To my knowledge, nothing about Dak's record was ever a part of the conversation. That's some made up stuff you threw in here. I don't care what Dak's record is, he ain't playing anymore this season.
So you are not man enough to tell me what Dak's record is for 2020? That's all you need to do. You do that, I'll shut up.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
So you are not man enough to tell me what Dak's record is for 2020? That's all you need to do. You do that, I'll shut up.

You first Bud. I mean, fair is fair and you did avoid the question first so you answer mine and I'll answer yours.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
What is Dak's record for 2020? Let's see if you are man enough to admit the truth.

2-3 going if we say it is Dak's win XD even though he was injured with enough time on the clock to usually result in a loss. That would mean he was on pace to 4-6 and add one more game 4-7 because that same pace would lead to 6-9 or three losses per every two wins. You missed the whole point of the original thread, which was to point out the hypocrisy that people are saying that our backsups are 1-5, while acting that Dak would've won the games after he got injured, where if we were going by the pace he was on, being generous and giving him that atlanta game which we should've lost and giving him the win for a game he became unable to complete, that would mean we were on pace to win one more game than we ended up winning. In my book 2-3 is still not something to brag about and start threads about our backups being 1-5

SackMaster

Reaction score
Bit of semantics her. I ment game winning drive. Everyone expects a backup quarterback to be rusty when he firsts steps in. Heck, people generally think there goes the game when the starting QB goes down and the backup steps in. I don't so much mind the backup losing the lead as long as he manages to get his stuff together and pull out a win. That's why I don't see it as the Starting QB win, personally, when they go down with enough time left, because most people expect to lose at that point. Dalton proved to be a worthwhile investment and since he did his share to win the game to me he deserves part of the credit for the win along with those players that were involved in the comeback.
Even though it would have not mattered officially, you might of had a philosophical point if Dalton came into a game the Cowboys were losing and pulled out a win. But that is not what happened.

Just Sayin'

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Even though it would have not mattered officially, you might of had a philosophical point if Dalton came into a game the Cowboys were losing and pulled out a win. But that is not what happened.

Just Sayin'

Actually, Dalton did pretty much do that. I don't know why you have such a hard time admitting this. It's like a personal thing with you but lets not sidetrack here. What do you have for me on the "Lying, untrue, real world track", you went on about earlier?

SackMaster

Reaction score
You first Bud. I mean, fair is fair and you did avoid the question first so you answer mine and I'll answer yours.
You have said, and I quote: "The Cowboys won, that means the team won. Everybody on the team won."

Yet you cannot provide the W/L record for Cowboy greats like Emmitt, Deion or Allen. Oh, by all means, you could find all that out for all 3 if you put in the work, but that gets us back to the fact that you want everything handed to you.

So I ask AGAIN, what is Dak's record for 2020?

I'm waiting.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

Just Sayin'

It's not like Dak build up a big lead either. It is also totally possible that Dak could've ended up losing that game if he didn't get injured. We'll never know because he got injured.