Our backup QB’s are now 1-5

SackMaster

Reaction score
Actually, Dalton did pretty much do that. I don't know why you have such a hard time admitting this. It's like a personal thing with you but lets not sidetrack here. What do you have for me on the "Lying, untrue, real world track", you went on about earlier?
What was the score when Dak went out with the injury?

So no, Dalton didn't "pretty much do that". That is what I am talking about. No FACTS only opinions.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You have said, and I quote: "The Cowboys won, that means the team won. Everybody on the team won."

Yet you cannot provide the W/L record for Cowboy greats like Emmitt, Deion or Allen. Oh, by all means, you could find all that out for all 3 if you put in the work, but that gets us back to the fact that you want everything handed to you.

So I ask AGAIN, what is Dak's record for 2020?

I'm waiting.
:muttley:

I did say that. What is untrue about that statement? The Cowboys won so that means the team won. What is inaccurate about that?

:laugh:

Is there some medication you are on I should know about? Do I need to make your family aware of anything?

This whole business of records is a conversation you had with somebody else I think. I have yet to see where I have said anything that is inaccurate, a lie or any other nonsense you have accused me of. Are you sure you are 40? I feel like 14 might be closer to the correct age here.

SackMaster

Reaction score
It's not like Dak build up a big lead either. It is also totally possible that Dak could've ended up losing that game if he didn't get injured. We'll never know because he got injured.
Agreed. We don't know.

Dak could have EASILY lost that game, just like Gallup could have EASILY dropped the ball making an acrobatic catch and the Cowboys would have lost with Dalton. But then again, Dak could have lead to two more TD drives instead of Field Goals, without fumbling the ball giving the Giants any hope, and the Cowboys could have won big.

Its fun to play pretend, but the fact still remains, who is credited with the Win?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I did say that. What is untrue about that statement? The Cowboys won so that means the team won. What is inaccurate about that?

Is there some medication you are on I should know about? Do I need to make your family aware of anything?

This whole business of records is a conversation you had with somebody else I think. I have yet to see where I have said anything that is inaccurate, a lie or any other nonsense you have accused me of. Are you sure you are 40? I feel like 14 might be closer to the correct age here.

Dak had put away the game 24-23 and was guaranteed a win at that point if not for the injury I guess. o_O

SackMaster

Reaction score

STILL can't give me Dak's record for 2020?

Instead, you deflect and attempt to humiliate. Are you that insecure? Man, I hope you never have to do anything of importance in your life if you can't even answer a easy question.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
What was the score when Dak went out with the injury?

So no, Dalton didn't "pretty much do that". That is what I am talking about. No FACTS only opinions.

No, he did. Dalton went 9 for 11 for 111 yards, for an 81.8% completion percentage. No TDs Passes, no INTs and a 108.7 QBR. So that's not really opinion. There are facts there. Dalton did come in and QB the TD that Elliot scored in the 3rd Quarter. Dalton was the QB at that point. Dalton also was able to put the team in position to score the two FGs in the 4th Quarter, including the one with time running out. So technically, he was responsible for helping the team score 13 points. I mean, if we are all being honest, that's honest. He did not turn the ball over, he did not give up points, he did bring the team home to win that game. I honestly don't see the problem with admitting that. But clearly, there is a problem

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
STILL can't give me Dak's record for 2020?

Instead, you deflect and attempt to humiliate. Are you that insecure? Man, I hope you never have to do anything of importance in your life if you can't even answer a easy question.

I can, but you haven't answered my question. What have I said that was a lie. I mean, prove your claims and then, I will answer your question. Fair is fair.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
OK well, I've just recently had a little Grandbaby, our first Girl so I'm running on about two hours of sleep in the last 40. I think I'm gonna go ahead and get out of here. If you can bring up something I've lied about there Buddy, I'll address it when I log back in tomorrow but honestly, you aren't going to be able to. But fair is fair, if you can I will address.

Everybody, have a great evening!

SackMaster

Reaction score
No, he did. Dalton went 9 for 11 for 111 yards, for an 81.8% completion percentage. No TDs Passes, no INTs and a 108.7 QBR. So that's not really opinion. There are facts there. Dalton did come in and QB the TD that Elliot scored in the 3rd Quarter. Dalton was the QB at that point. Dalton also was able to put the team in position to score the two FGs in the 4th Quarter, including the one with time running out. So technically, he was responsible for helping the team score 13 points. I mean, if we are all being honest, that's honest. He did not turn the ball over, he did not give up points, he did bring the team home to win that game. I honestly don't see the problem with admitting that. But clearly, there is a problem
So Dalton gets the credit for a drive that when he came in, was only 18 yards away from the endzone and was capped off by an Elliot TD run?

I guess the other 61 yards of that drive don't mean anything? Or how about the lead the Cowboys had before they were in the Red Zone all due to Dak making something out of nothing, again? But even if I give you the 13 points that you say Dalton lead them to, lets completely discount the 24 points Dalton had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with.

But of course, this comes from a guy who said the following above: "He (Dalton) did not turn the ball over, he did not give up points,"

Yet FACTS show that a Dalton fumble (aka turnover) on his own 19 yard line resulted in 7 points for the Giants to give them a lead. Crap, if you are going to give Dalton ALL the credit for a 79 yard drive when he came in only needing 18 more yards to go, then I would HOPE you could admit to this LIE.
:facepalm:

I can, but you haven't answered my question. What have I said that was a lie. I mean, prove your claims and then, I will answer your question. Fair is fair.
You refuse to give the proper QB credit for the win against the Giants. So this is a textbook case of lying by omission:

Lying by omission is when a person leaves out important information or fails to correct a pre-existing misconception in order to hide the truth from others.​

I mean, I don't think there has ever been an easier way for you get someone (me) to shut up. All you have to do is respond with a 3 char reply and I will happily walk away.

That's it. Just tell me Dak's record for 2020.
:thumbup:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
So Dalton gets the credit for a drive that when he came in, was only 18 yards away from the endzone and was capped off by an Elliot TD run?

I guess the other 61 yards of that drive don't mean anything? Or how about the lead the Cowboys had before they were in the Red Zone all due to Dak making something out of nothing, again? But even if I give you the 13 points that you say Dalton lead them to, lets completely discount the 24 points Dalton had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with.

But of course, this comes from a guy who said the following above: "He (Dalton) did not turn the ball over, he did not give up points,"

Yet FACTS show that a Dalton fumble (aka turnover) on his own 19 yard line resulted in 7 points for the Giants to give them a lead. Crap, if you are going to give Dalton ALL the credit for a 79 yard drive when he came in only needing 18 more yards to go, then I would HOPE you could admit to this LIE.
:facepalm:

You refuse to give the proper QB credit for the win against the Giants. So this is a textbook case of lying by omission:

Lying by omission is when a person leaves out important information or fails to correct a pre-existing misconception in order to hide the truth from others.​

I mean, I don't think there has ever been an easier way for you get someone (me) to shut up. All you have to do is respond with a 3 char reply and I will happily walk away.

That's it. Just tell me Dak's record for 2020.
:thumbup:

And what exactly did Dak do on that drive? He had one completion and that one scramble that he broke everything on. Truth be told, he hurt the team on that way more then he helped it. But aside from that, this is your story, not mine. What is Dak's record again and why does he have that record if he didn't finish the game? This is your rodeo, not mine so no reason to cry about the rules now.

Fair enough, Dalton had one turnover and Dak had one INT. But again, here you are, making stuff up. I didn't say Dalton did it all and Dak did nothing. Dak didn't have a great game, at all, to be honest but I never said he didn't play a role and I never said he didn't get the win. I said the team got the win and that's true.

Dak was 2-3. What does that have to do with anything. I still don't understand what you are trying to prove with that whole thing. You seriously have me confused with some other poster. I don't care what Dak's record is. At the end of the day, nobody cares?

Last edited:

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
The NFL is all about the QB. And once Dak went down we have been terrible at the most important position. They are 1-5 as a group, and all but two of those games have been blowout losses including two beatdowns by lowly Washington.

Next year Dak will hopefully be back and at least we can be competitive in every game and hopefully win half of them.

That’s about all we can hope for, since this is a bad team with bad coaching.

Daks 1-3