Our current receivers

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I don't care where they are ranked by anyone in the media or the fake media, or the fans on here, or the fake fans on here.

I do believe they are a decent group and will be very productive as long as the TEAM and OL plays well.
Agree whole heartedly. But if Moore can't get his game plan together, MM needs to step in this season & stop turning a blind eye! :mad:

Dre11

Reaction score
I think Tolbert will surprise, I also see another vet being signed.
The thing about the young recievers it's easier for them to contribute and be good now then before, with the addition of some college concepts in the NFL and playing in spread offenses in college, I think has lessen the learning curve.

Dre11

Reaction score
I've got Washington penciled in as starting slot WR. Someone would have to have a tremendous camp to unseat him. Washington is a good player who lost in a numbers game in PITT, not to mention that Rothy is a downfield passer mostly and Wash is a slot guy. High quality pickup for us.

Noah is strictly a STer who can catch a few passes. I'm sure he knows the system.

Don't sleep on Tolbert. Kid is putting the work in

Dre11

Reaction score
If he can get ready quickly enough, I'm thinking he'll start outside across from Lamb.

I think we might bring in a vet. James is considered a decent deep threat I can see him on the outside. Tolbert in
But we'll see

kskboys

Reaction score
I think we might bring in a vet. James is considered a decent deep threat I can see him on the outside. Tolbert in
But we'll see
W/ Tolbert and Simi, I don't see how an outside available WR makes the team.

Flamma

Reaction score
Isn’t every season “unknown”? Hope and optimism is normal for any fan. We’ll see. No matter what happens, I’m committed to fun, and won’t feel inferior or apologetic, even if they flop!

I wasn't talking about that kind of unknown. I'm saying actual unknowns. It's hard to rank a group without enough info. So I basically guessed middle of the pack. All I have is Lamb to work with. I am literally hoping for the best.

ESisback

Reaction score
I wasn't talking about that kind of unknown. I'm saying actual unknowns. It's hard to rank a group without enough info. So I basically guessed middle of the pack. All I have is Lamb to work with. I am literally hoping for the best.
Me too!

Flamma

Reaction score
Agree whole heartedly. But if Moore can't get his game plan together, MM needs to step in this season & stop turning a blind eye! :mad:

I realize correlation does not equal causation, but our offensive pattern started back in 2019 when Moore took over. The pattern of slow starts and no starts the Cowboys seem to have on occasion. This pattern spans two coaches. You can pick out those games in 2019 by looking at their schedule. I don't know that it's Moore, but he's the variable and he's the OC.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Impossible to judge at present. Our WR corps effectiveness depends on 2 things:

1. Lamb being a #1. As much as people try to claim he is or isn't, we simply do no know at this time.
2. Gallup coming back at a high level or Tolbert ready to play right away. One must happen.

C'mon, dude, you comment on players' ability every day here, and you cannot tell whether Lamb is a number 1 yet?

It's very clear. He's not only number 1 on our team. He has the potential to produce in the top 3 in the league, possibly number 1.

CeeDee Lamb is a number one WR all day any day, and twice on Sundays.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
C'mon, dude, you comment on players' ability every day here, and you cannot tell whether Lamb is a number 1 yet?

It's very clear. He's not only number 1 on our team. He has the potential to produce in the top 3 in the league, possibly number 1.

CeeDee Lamb is a number one WR all day any day, and twice on Sundays.
Yeah I don’t know what you’ve seen to suggest he’s a 1 but I wish I had your confidence. I saw enough drops from him for me to take a wait and see approach on him.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Lamb
Gallup
Tolbert
Williams
Brown
Shultz
McKeon
Ferguson
Pollard
Elliott

As a collective, I’d say the upper half, MAYBE top ten. What do YOU say?
its not necessarily about quantity, but quality. is Lamb really a #1? I am not sure. I have to see him without Cooper. Gallup is a #2. the rest are ho-hum....

so I would say in terms of over all quality
Rams
Tampa
Miami
Raiders
Buffalo
Minn,
Seattle
Cinci
SF
Chargers
Philly

are all ahead of us, specially with established #1s. some with great TEs....a couple of others could be put on that list, perhaps Balt, NO once thomas is back,

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Yeah I don’t know what you’ve seen to suggest he’s a 1 but I wish I had your confidence. I saw enough drops from him for me to take a wait and see approach on him.

If you can't see that Lamb is a legit #1 WR, I can't help you.

Just for comparison, Julio Jones had 959 yards receiving, Lamb had 935. In his second year Jones had 1,198, Lamb had 1,102.

So, as far as WRs drafted in the 1st round, he's playing like one of the best.

Last edited: