Our current receivers

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Absolutely, I knew they were not letting him walk when they didn't even try to keep Wilson or Turner.

He was a bargain at 11M for this season.

I wished they would have retained Cedrick Wilson, I really liked the job he did last season. I was glad to see him produce as he did.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wished they would have retained Cedrick Wilson, I really liked the job he did last season. I was glad to see him produce as he did.
They think they upgraded from Wilson to Washington.

And Wilson's deal is 23M w 13M guaranteed over 3.

Washington's is 1M guaranteed for 1. Malik Turner signed that same deal with SF.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Bro, you forgot Vasher, but I do agree this receiving group will be Top 10.
GhzU7wh.jpg

Nobody respecting the Vasher Slasher yet, just wait.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Washington's is 1M guaranteed for 1. Malik Turner signed that same deal with SF.

I hope Washington is an upgrade, I think Wilson was finally developing into a dependable starting WR in his 3rd season.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lamb
Gallup
Tolbert
Williams
Brown
Shultz
McKeon
Ferguson
Pollard
Elliott

As a collective, I’d say the upper half, MAYBE top ten. What do YOU say?
I agree maybe ranked 10-12 as of now could go up or down once we see them play as group..

Flamma

Reaction score
It really doesn't matter what our opinion of Lamb is at the moment. We'll see soon enough. I need to see him play without Cooper on the team. I think he can be a number 1. But to what extent? How good of a number 1? If he's going to want 25M a year, he has to be fantastic. He's not a quarterback. You can't use the excuse of who else are you going to get? And pay him anyway. He needs to be worth every penny of that 25M, and more. Lots of WRs out there.

kskboys

Reaction score

I've been a Wilson fan ever since we drafted him. But for the money he got? No thanks.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
To be a #1, a WR must consistently create separation. That's what we don't know yet.

Lamb did that as well as anyone. Thats why he was Dak's favorite target.

Hard to go for 1500 yards when your sharing #1 duties with a guy like Cooper.

What is it exactly that you arent sure of? I have no reservations at all about Lamb.

ColeBeasley11

BruceCarter54
Reaction score
Gotta see Lamb as the #1 guy before I start making proclamations. Say what we want, Cooper is a damn good route runner and I don't see his replacement yet.

Lamb is way better after the catch and he’s clearly more reliable. Lamb will be considerably better then Cooper this year if he can stay healthy IMO.

CWR

Reaction score
A lot of teams have 2 good wrs now. I'm not sure we aren't rated too highly. That said Lamb and a healthy Gallup are nice, Schultz is good too. Tolbert has a lot of potential and I'm actually excited to see James Washington. Vasher is gravy, and please throw TP the ball. Get him his touches....

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Lamb
Gallup
Tolbert
Williams
Brown
Shultz
McKeon
Ferguson
Pollard
Elliott

As a collective, I’d say the upper half, MAYBE top ten. What do YOU say?

Gallup is not "current". Scheduled to miss a few games at the start of the season. With Gallup out, I don't see two starting quality WRs.

kskboys

Reaction score
Lamb did that as well as anyone. Thats why he was Dak's favorite target.

Hard to go for 1500 yards when your sharing #1 duties with a guy like Cooper.

What is it exactly that you arent sure of? I have no reservations at all about Lamb.
Hands and creating separation consistently. Already told you!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
Gallup is not "current". Scheduled to miss a few games at the start of the season. With Gallup out, I don't see two starting quality WRs.
Yup, not unless Tolbert comes in ready to play. I do like Wash, but consider him more of a #3 type. Maybe he can function as a #2 for a few games.

ESisback

Reaction score
Yup, not unless Tolbert comes in ready to play. I do like Wash, but consider him more of a #3 type. Maybe he can function as a #2 for a few games.
Lamb had almost 1,000 his first year. I’d guess Tolbert would drop less, but more than 500. Washington, 400-600. How much will the remaining collective (Gallup, Shultz, the RBs, etc.) contribute?